HOLY FUCK I FLOODED MY HOUSE!!!!

HOLY FUCK I FLOODED MY HOUSE!!!!

I LEFT THE BATHTUB RUNNING WHILE PLAYING FALLOUT 4 AND IT FLOODED MY MOM'S BEDROOM AND IT'S RAINING DOWNSTAIRS IN THE KITCHEN!!!

WATER IS COMING OUT OF THE LIGHT SOCKETS DOWN TO THE KITCHEN WOOD FLOORS!

MY MOM IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME WHEN SHE GETS HOME FROM WORK!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GC_mV1IpjWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

QUICK POST IT ON REDDIT

She's going to fucking kill me!!!!

It flooded the carpet in her room, and the water is dripping downstairs.

I'm dead.

I might as well drink bleach.

I'm fucking dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Drink it faggot.

Rent wet carpet vacuum > suck up water > profit?

You done fucked your house simple as that, electrics are probably ruined, everythings gonna be damp and go mouldy, plasters all gonna be swollen and waterlogged.
>tldr
Your fucked op

This is fukken gold. Laughing so hard i almost fell off the chair

post pic with timestamp.

meh, you call that a flood?
just get a mop and start mopping faggot

kek

U fucked.
Better hope your mom has home owners insurance because the structural integrity of the ceiling in the kitchen is going to be fucked now. All of that wood is going to swell and rot and be incredibly unsafe in addition to looking like shit.

I know! I'm just going to try and dry everything, and since it's raining today, maybe she'll think it's a roof leak.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

i've been there nigga
get a BUCKET and a CUP and get scooping

Throw some sawdust on it wee laddie!

RIP OP

F

youtu.be/GC_mV1IpjWA

Turn the heap up real high. Get some fans. Evaporation. Take your wife out on a "surprise date" and hope it clears up. If not, so you were going to have sex in the tub, but you forgot to turn off the water.

He's right OP. No joke, you're in a world of hurt now. Better hope your parents have some kind of insurance for worthless sons.

smash a water pipe and claim it broke and that you had no idea because you were gaming.
shit's fucked but you can save yourself op

As she should because you're an idiot.

Fuck yeah

just do the typical american thing....
Tell parents a robber broke in stole some panties from her draw and flooded the house, then collect home insurance money..

My mom is literally going to flip.

The house is FLOODED!!!

yeah, take your mom on a date and tell her you were planning to fuck her in the tub

In times of trouble, its best to masturbate vigorously, then immediately go to sleep and hope all the trouble goes away.

Also, buy a shit load of Damp-rid with screens and buckets. Put them in wet rooms and use lots of heat and fans. This take weeks though.

this is what you get for taking baths

who takes a bath past the age of 10 what the fuck

Standard homeowner's usually doesn't include flood damage. I'll bet OP's parents don't have flood.

text her you idiot

Stop posting and get drying faggot. or else mommy will take away your video games m.

Op how fucking old are you

Seems like you're fucked. Maybe blame it on something else.

where do you live in zimbawe? your bathtub doesn't have a safety drain on the border like every fucking normal bathtub in the world?

>this
My 8-year-old son prefers to shower

stop posting and dry that shit retarded dumbass

paint yourself in blackface and say you Dindu Nuffin

Tell her Jehovah witness came to door and kept you from turn water off.

go into loft and break a hole in the roof, then pour a glass of water directly under hole, focus on drying as much of the house first and put on some electric heaters in the hallways and stars
then look in your folks room for dildis and shit and hide them in the freezer, trust me it will all make sense, once they realise the sex toys are gone they will lose their shit and forget about the water damage

you can still overflow the tub even if it has a safety drain

We're in Florida, so I'm pretty sure we have food insurance, but I just need to find a way to dry my mom's bedroom carpet.

Downstairs I can just mop.

The real issue is the kitchen dripping water like a shower downstairs!

It's raining downstairs in the kitchen

Good job OP

When I get nervous or really anxious, first thing I do is have a wank. Takes the edge off for a few minutes at least.

>OP pisses himself because of the shock after he realizes he's a faggot and floods his home

Every female alive ya fuckin virgin

Set the dryest are of the house on fire and run like hell

The light fixtures will have to be removed to let the water drain from the device boxes and dry out the conductors and luminaires. It'll probably take 24 hours and an adult to do the work.

Hope she'll replace the roof with all the water and damage.
Gonna get a nice bill.

don't heat it to let it try! Carpet will shrink, i tried it once
The best would be to call your mom and try to dry it together. She'll see the effort you are putting in

underage b&

Post pic of kitchen please

(not op)
Hey, i dont have one of those either!

better plug some things in to see if the electricity still works

only if your name is

kek

OP flood insurance won't cover this, this is stupidly not a Fucking flood you dumbass.

Girl detected. Quit mopping with towels and show us your tits.

Shit, I thought he said wife.

im in my 30s and i love taking baths :(

just sweep it up and if it swells in the future blame it on something else you beta faggot

Rip OPs college fund

Post pic. I've never seen a tub without an overflow drain.

Dont be a faggot pussy and tell your mom you fucked up

Me too bro, very relaxing!

Post shower in kitchen

>Post pic of kitchen please
The water fucked up the kitchen ceiling!

I'M SO FUCKING DEAD!!!!

Mine doesnt have one either

Before you kys post nudes

i know right. wanna sword fight?

>better plug some things in to see if the electricity still works
I'm scared that my dogs are gonna get electricuted.

Don't panic, just smash a few roof tiles and say the rain did it.

Put a shoe on the stain

OP is your family rich fags or poor fags?

You fucking idiot how do you intend to pull that off, just come clean and face the consequences

Get up on your roof and bust a hole over your mother's room you fucking retard.

Switch the power off at the box.

I'd be only bringing a penknife man.

If you have water coming through the ceiling, youd better go turn your fucking breaker off, otherwise youre gonna get electrocuted trying to mop up water thats coming out of light sockets and shit

I have one, but the water cones out a million times faster than it can compensate for. Not OP.

You'd make a good condom commercial.

The panic in this post is great.
I had a brither that did this once and he shorted out the electricity too. My dad beat his ass with a belt so hard it was fucking brutal
We told the cops we were just playing when the neighbors heard the screams.

include me in screen. she fuck wit small town nuggaz i got bigotry

this 2bh

>Post pic. I've never seen a tub without an overflow drain
It's got an overflow drain, but I had the water blasting out hard so it flooded.

P.S. the tub want dirty, that dirt is from the floor now lol

>maybe she'll think it's a roof leak.
It's about time you jump off the roof

Just keep the light switches off or flip the breaker/pull fuse for that lighting circuit. No one's going to be electrocuted.

im asian so its a sword to me

Flood insurance wont cover it. Thats coming out of your momma's pocket

Fight water with fire. Burn the house down. It is your only way to avoid being grounded for the summer.

Man the fuck up pussy. Tell her what happen, more importantly get a flood repair company on that shit asap. The sooner the better or else they may have to start tearing holes out of shit.

>Dont be a faggot pussy and tell your mom you fucked up
No way. My mom will freak out.

I'm gonna try to hide it, but the kitchen ceiling I'll just say most be from the rain outside? I'm fucked.

Op post nudes before ypur mom kills you

Yo, OP you fucked up.

Mop/towel as much water as your can.

Turn the heat up in the house.

Open windows and get as many box fans as you can steal.

Get air howling through your house, upstairs and down.

Only chance to save the drywall.

Show us your tits already femanon

Why did you have it blasting so hard?

you stupid fuck you couldn't hear the sound of gushing water and didn't notice inevitable flickering of your lights as the water permeated your electrics?

hopefully your mother isn't as stone dead retarded as you and has insurance

How long did you leave it running you mong