Got my dick sucked at a glory hole yesterday ama

Got my dick sucked at a glory hole yesterday ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you a faggot?

There's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked. It's the dudes sucking dick that are gay. Creeped me out even being around those faggots.

What's your spaghetti policy??

You're gay

Pretty well summed up in this song
youtu.be/SW-BU6keEUw

Not a question. You lose the game.

Do you eat baby raccoons???

Good question! I wouldn't say it's a regular thing, but sometimes you just need something really good for fapping

Did his beard tickle your balls? And did he take out his teeth to do it?

>There's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked. It's the dudes sucking dick that are gay.
Obvious closeted gay is obvious

What's your credit score?

was he any good ?

what did you do yesterday?

>not getting the reference
You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

What's your favorite musical instrument?

Over 9000

Fucking awful

Went to work, left, got a burrito, got my dick sucked, went back to work, got home, fapped... decent day

My balls are hairy, couldn't tell... but I wish he took out his teeth... fuckers hurt! Had to leave or take them out for him

Skin flute

Growing up there was a public toilet in my town where there was a hole between the cubicle where the male and female sides met. So it became notorious for glory holing. I was out with my mates one time and we were pretty hammered so we went there to try our luck.
We waited outside for a bit then my mate heard some chicks wander inside their end. So he goes into the cubicle and puts his old fellah through the hole and crosses his fingers. Outside we hear the girls laughing and saying shit like "fuckin hell! Really?!"..and "go on do it" well my mate ended up getting his dick sucked that night. However when he got out of there he said to make it sound like we're leaving but to really hide nearby and see who walks out...
Well we hide and wait...3 girls wander out....long story short is that there was a 1 in 3 chance my mate had his dick sucked by his sister that night.

Fucking epic! I hope it was her, would be a great bonding experience... even better if she was good! Good head is a hard find