Sup Sup Forumsros, moving in with my qt gf tomorrow. we've been together for about a year now...

sup Sup Forumsros, moving in with my qt gf tomorrow. we've been together for about a year now. any tips to get it off to a good start/longterm? pic unrelated

dont ever aks for realtionship advise on b/ and never followe these given advices

don't listen to this guy he's from Sup Forums

I asked for tips, not advice.

Probably shouldn't listen to this asshole

You should stick your dick in her ass while shes sleeping

Do not listen to him. He is telling lies.

DO NOT MOVE IN TOGETHER. REPEAT DO NOT MOVE IN TOGETHER. FULL RETREAT.

It's going to ruin your relationship. Remember this post when it inevitably goes to shit

Give her all your shit from the start because she'll emotionally blackmail you for you it later.

don't mind these guys
they're from....
Sup Forums

I'm guessing you've either never been in a relationship or you got hurt by some broad that moved in with you.

Anyway, if they DON'T move in together after a fucking year, that shit is sure to end. Casual relationships don't last longer than that.

If she says no to sex just wank and cum on the walls! On her face if she's asleep
Set up spy cam...
Cum in her food
Ect

show us her pussy

Make sure she doesn't have a mother that's depending on her. Because that me deal right now. It's not bad but now I can't jerk off with the door open. Or I can't smoke weed whenever I want. It's the little things that count

Dude I was with my woman for 7 years before we moved in together

Probably way too early to start living together. Around 2-3 years you break up. Anyways good luck to you user, try to not lose track of your own shit.

this guy is trolling you

Make sure to always fill up her water bowl before you leave, bitches get thirsty when they're alone with nothing to do

seeking relationship advices on Sup Forums
seems legit
you can ask us as well as for how to be social, pick up tips, or how to improve your career.
fucking faggot

It fucks shit up for you op, it brings irritating little things into your relationship like chores and weird habbits that piss each other off my advice to you is don't, and if you do make sure you dont spend too much time together

what? I've had multiple year long plus relationships NOT end because we DIDNT move in together. there is no one way to do things amigo.

Come to a mutual agreement on:

> Budget - who pays for what
> Food - who cooks what and when
> Chores - who cleans what and when
> Decoration - what you both can agree on

If you don't agree on those things, you're both going to fight over a bunch of stupid shit (you didn't vacuum!) pretty rapidly.

And it sounds pretty fucking pedantic, but be ready to get nagged about stuff like "not loading the dishwasher correctly", "not hanging up clothes from the dryer", the ever cliche "you left the toilet seat up", "you put an empty milk carton in the fridge", etc. This goes both ways, but mostly it is girls that do it. Little things like that, which go unnoticed initially, tend to grate on you the longer you're together, and in general it's better to figure out a fix rather than let them sand away like high-grit sandpaper.

Also, sex. You will have less of it. Maybe not initially, but once you stop seeing physical proximity as a sure sign of immanent sex, you both just sort of lose the spontaneous sex itch. My long-term GF and I have lived together for several years, and our best sex is when we go somewhere new or try it somewhere new. On the third floor just under the window so if one of us gets up the neighbors can see us, for example, or in the backseat of the car like a couple of teenagers, or even just on the futon in the office. Sometimes we get a cheap hotel room and pretend to be strangers.

Final note: don't take them for granted. Once you've lived with someone for a while, they can kind of start to feel like... a piece of furniture, crossed with an extension of your own body. You stop feeling so conscious around them. Which can be nice, but that can easily slip into ignoring them. Your GF will say a few things about her day or about what's on her mind, and you'll grunt and say "yep" or something. Seems innocuous at the time, but it builds up. Try to self correct occasionally and direct your attention at her like you just met.

Do you both make similar amounts of money?

What were you expecting?

This

Rape her

"Qt"? You can start by not speaking like half a fag.

Probably the only genuine answer you Will get.

You will experience some tremendous shock when you both do things that drive the other crazy. Come to an agreement beforehand over an area that is your space where you can do what you like. Defend your space. It will keep you sane.

This guy's knows.

Kek, get a mancave

>when you both do things that drive the other crazy

The most shocking part is how absolutely dull and stereotypical those things are...