Give me one reason why you aren't fucking older mommy women right now?

Give me one reason why you aren't fucking older mommy women right now?

i am, ur mum XD

None available

XDD

I've fucked lots of older mommy women. They all have tons of baggage and dry pussies.

Teach us master

I don't know where to find any

because women's standards don't really change as they get older.

I had a chance back when I was 13 and she was mid-20's. I was too stupid to get her hints though, shame.

most don't take care of themselves beyond 35... especially here in the states.

they normally turn into cows and then ruin any happy hour.

no, no you didnt.

She would be a lot hotter if she wasn't trying so hard to be hip, fellow young people.

If you are at least halfway decent looking, go to a bar.
I went to a downtown bar to meet some friends, and all sorts of older women kept hitting on me. If I wasn't there with friends, I probably would've gone with one.

eh, late night tuition at a tuition center. Mom was late, just us two left. She had a cute round face with a ponytail, big knockers and wide ass. Chubby but just right.

I started going to bars a few weeks ago. I guess it'll happen one day or another then, thanks for the advice man

>2011
>Be 19 years old me
>Get hired for a part-time, fixed-term contract at the company where my mum's been working since I was a kid
>Known everyone in this company since I was 6
>One day, I'm alone, handling the phone-platform
>Estelle, my direct superior, comes find me
>"Hey user', I need your help in the servers' room, I'm trying to move one back in place"
>Don't really find it weird so I go to help
>Estelle closes the door behind us once we make it there
>Estelle has known me for 13 years at this point, she's a bit over 40 herself and she had double-d breasts, a thicc ass and thighs
>"user', I want you to turn around"
>Turn around and see her flashing her tits at me
>Spent the next two hours in the server room getting treated like a god by submissive milf boss

This happened on my 3rd week of work.
I've been working there for 6 months.
Estelle re-did the same thing everytime I had a shift by myself, so basically every other day.

you lucky mofo

Estelle was a mother of 2
Her marriage was a failure and she wouldn't divorce as to not traumatize her kids. She and her husband would sleep in separate rooms.

She literally made me call her mom-related names and would call me her strong little boy. It also helps that I am much more endowed than her husband, according to her. She gave me the nickname "Horsie" at the office, when we wouldn't be fucking. People would wonder why she'd call me that, she'd tell them that I was a working horse because I had one of the highest calls-per-hour ratio in the whole company.

Stretch marks aren't hot

>Spotted the virgin

Those tits have seen the dinosaurs, scary

hy did you stop seeing her?

>older mommy women

Are you seven?

Because it'd be too complicated to see each-other secretely outside of work and my job there was fixed-term.

Besides my actual mom would probably kill her if she ever knew about it.

>older mommy women

Damn dude that's a shame

did you ever cum inside her?

got pics of those tits?

My Japanese wife is 35, I'm only 22 and neet

Why would I have pictures when it was supposed to be a secret thing? You're terrible at keeping things unknown, eh?

She wouldn't allow me to cum anywhere except inside her. Be it pussy, mouth or ass. That way nobody would find my cum anywhere on her body nor in the server room.

I am, unfortunately it's my wife......

>She wouldn't allow me to cum anywhere except inside her
duuuuuuuude fuck your luck

So guys, could I score some cougar poon on dating websites and stuff? At this point I'd be cool with 30 year old milfs or whatever. Should I just message them first, and should I be more of a gentleman and such?

because old pussy is worn out that is why every young women should try and maintain a sexless life because no real man wants a used up rag.

sure, but go for divorced bitches. they've been through hell & want no-strings-attached fucking.

if they haven't been married & are 30s or older there is something wrong with them.

This this this this fucking this

This is my dream. You fucking motherfucker got lucky.

I have no problem, I'll take what I'll get.

roasted

im not good looking enough to break the age barrier

I'm at work and she's at home. Currently physically impossible.

Trust me it was fucking great.

The titfuck was the best. She was a real titfuck freak. It almost seems that massaging a dick with her tits would bring her more pleasure than actually getting her pussy pounded.

There again, when she told me "call me mommy", I understood she was an overall freak. That's how I managed to convince her to let me fuck her ass.

Also we never used condoms. Lucky me she never got pregnant from our little playtimes.

Pls don't tell me she had a hairy vag or I'll pop a boner.

I guess this arouses me cuz I've never had seks before and maybe would like some guidance from an experienced woman? I've heard women get sex crazy when they are in their 30s/40s

I've heard that too and I can attest that at least Estelle was crazy freakish about sex. It's what made it so good really.

Also, her privates were very-well groomed. She had basically all hairs shaved and she just kept a lil' bit just above her pussy, it was the form of a heart. It was cute.

I'm ugly.

Continuing my reply to , she was also very clean. We never used condoms and I did manage to make her agree on taking it in the ass. Never was there any trace of crap on my dick. It's almost like she had no fecal functions and her ass was only here as another sex-hole.

bump

Checkd.

Thats awesome, man. I'll keep dreaming.

How long has it been? You in a relationship now? This must be a lifetime experience that you'll probably never forget

bump for more pics, preferably nudes

Younger poosy FTW

It has been 6 years, I'm 25 now, I was 19 at the time. I'm not in a relationship currently, not even very sexually active. I'm just struggling with my permanent kidney problems and the troubles it creates me when it comes to finding a job and a place for myself.

because baby rabies is a real thing

Love this pic

Ah, okay. That sucks to hear. Good luck and hope your situation will get better!

Warning : This has a shitty ending, maybe, no ending at all, it's just a glimmer of hope.
> be me , 18
>have fetlife account
>look a bit younger than I actually am, basically fetus face, but decent looking
>message bitches randomly
>one actually answers back, she's 41
>we get talking
>we really get talking, we talk about all sorts of subjects, really
>we actually skype a bit (no cam, just voice cause i was paranoid of catfishes)
>she has a really cute voice
>feel actual connection, make a few flirty/lightly-sexual advances, she recoils and mentions cheating on her husband and stuff (she was married with 2 kids)
>this was probably my fuck-up, since she hasn't been online on skype since
>had a pic of her in a corset she sent on skype once, but I don't have it anymore
Any tips on how to get back in the milf game?

Thanks m8.

GOTTEM XD

>motel
>luxury service

LOL!

They find me as unattractive as younger women.

Share pic

Like I said, it's been a long time, I formatted my pc and stuff, I don't have it anymore.

>implying guys who browse Sup Forums and ask here for dating advice are perfectly normal

Make her feel comfortable don't validate her worries?

He just said he didn't have it anymore. Probably lost when he changed his computer or something. Happens all the time.

I'd say be yourself. Show love towards them. Even if you fake it. Women around the 40s are either married, divorced or single.

Any given woman can be more receptive to a certain type of love.

Some of them will want a true casanova, a young, preferably handsome man, to swoop their heart away and make them forget about their daily problems. (Marriage, family, work, etc) These are usually the wedded women, however it can also apply to single ones.

Sometimes, you'll be in front of a mother. This one can be tricky. You can never really tell if she's just acting motherly towards you from motherly instincts, so trying to take it up to the next level is a 50/50 chance.
Lucky me, Estelle was actually the one who initiated. I never would have dared to try and hit on her, as hot as she was. The mothers who will want you will usually drop hints. It can be big cleavage tops, "accidental" pantyshots and making kinky remarks. (Or they can lock you in the server room with them and offer themselves as your slutty submissive mom like Estelle did. I still have diamond boners just remembering the scene.)

ALL MOTHERS WON'T WANT YOU TO CALL THEM MOM-RELATED NAMES.

It's important to stress this out. While some women are total freaks, some of them are more righteous. They may be cheating on their husband. They may be single mothers. But they would never DARE to even think about an incestuous relationship, even a fake, "roleplayed" one.
Actually getting to call a woman of this age "mom" never depends on them actually having kids. It's just the freak-factor. Try to possibly introduce them to roleplay and, if they seem to enjoy roleplay, casually mention how your friend who's also a MILF-banger roleplays as mother and son with his woman. See her reaction to this concept. I've done it with every older woman I've had, worked on 6 of them.

>Give me one reason why you aren't fucking older mommy women right now?

because women need to know their place

older than 20 is too old and definitely not as fertile

I have sex with a mother of 5 that is about 15 years older than me about once a week.
I would highly recommend mommys as fuck buddies

This makes me cry...

Is my mom hot?

pics. you're a perma virgin and a weeb until proven otherwise.
not your mom nerd.

This thread is OVER xD

See I tried this and ended with my life ruined

They're fucking me in the ass and I'm too beta to top

I doubt that will happen to me. She wants to keep it a secret far more than I do

because they don't all look like OP's pic

got pics of her?

Why should I waste my precious semen on an older bitch when I can fuck a young tight pussy.