the fuck?

reeeeeeeeeee

Those are not seem to be polish

Zurek looks good and pierogi is literally ravioli

DAYYYUM
Looks fucking good m8

>no milk bars in my closest proximity

no they're more like dumplings

What's a milk bar? How much for that stuff?

apart from those yellow things
it looks shit

Co to jest ??? Jebani Polak 1/10 man whan polaks join Europa They die long Time ego have fun with this american fat food shit thet will kill you all hipstars

Whare is the polish stary russian smacznego kotlet schbowy or kanapki or Katarina biela szarlotka or gofar ?? thet matka and ojce and babcia made us before school in a pour east nice slavic block ??

real polacks hazars Would skin you and put you on a long sarf knife gous from Your ass to Your head Just like vlad tapas rip

Are there Any real polacks left ?? Or They all dead ? You are not Polack if you eat shit like this also you probely realy fat fuck neet

you ok

>Germans
>having any taste

gyoza?

I am a Greek

Jankiel uspokój się

pretty funny that sarme are a Polish and Belorussian national dish. Here we consider them to be from 'down south', typically Balkan.

What is that must next to the meat?
What is the white cream on those deserts?
Is eating at the milk bar really that affordable?

cabbage
cream
yes

wtf I love eastern europe now

How much is it for the pic

3$

>milk bar
wtf polan

I dont believe you

wuuuuuuut

he is cheating you

1 $ - 4 zł

bar-mleczny.com.pl/jadlospis.php

pancakes - 8,9 zł
meat, potato dumplings. braised cabbage - 15 zł

24 zł - 6$

Where else would they be from?

They are bars that serve traditional Polish dinners. There's a lot of them around places when many people work.

This is accurate - OP pic would be around 6$ or 5,5€

Thats still incredible. That would cost like 35 here.
>filename
Hmmm

have in mind that your average salary is 8 times higher than ours so this would cost 50$ in your cunt

You fat, OP ?

Prawdziwa Miłość (tm) nie zna granic. kochasz nawet kał, mocz, miesiączkę partnera i ci nie przeszkadza, a wręcz smakuje. potrafisz nawet wąchać obsrane z gówna majtki partnera bo w tym gównie jest jego zapach, feromony i DNA. to jest najwyższy stan miłości.
tak samo w tej najwyższej miłości w tym filmie opa to byś wziął te kawałki jedzenia i wylizał i zjadł z jej ust. i też nie krępowałbyś się wspólnie nie myć miesiąc i siedzieć we własnym pocie, smrodzie, łajnie. srać by można do łóżka i w tym się taplać, w swoich ekstrementach. siki kał pot miesiączka, to wszystko wymieszane na łózku i w tym spać razem i się kochać i przeżywać orgazm. nie ma większej miłości niż taka.

named not after Russians but Rusyns aka Ruthenians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyns

what drugs are you on?

>milk bar
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UN3aWBqdcoc

>Hmmm
pierogi ruskie are called like that because they originated in red ruthenia afaik