Star Wars Rogue One

What did Disney mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Cardington
google.com/maps/place/Cardington Studios/@52.1049916,-0.4225177,880m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4877b678372d24b3:0xfb09df34c90b97de!8m2!3d52.108668!4d-0.421941
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a big hangar

Your autism most be off the scale for noticing this

I hate baneposting so goddamn much

Uhhhh you don't get to bring rebels

hope they just give the batman rights back to marvel

Hothead

What did they mean by this?

The (plane) ride truly never ends

Also spotted the hot head here:

FOR FOUR YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

We must go deeper

It's areal location btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Cardington

They're shooting on location in the UK to save money.

>if i take that off, will you die?
>it would be extremely redeeming

GET

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

DELETE THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION

MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

POO IN LOO

BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU
Hothead? Hothead

What did he mean by this?
Faggot :3 :3

THIS

Was getting hot part of your plan?

HOT
O
T

HOTHEAD

google.com/maps/place/Cardington Studios/@52.1049916,-0.4225177,880m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4877b678372d24b3:0xfb09df34c90b97de!8m2!3d52.108668!4d-0.421941

For you.

JCB

J - 8 = B
C - 2 = A
B + 12 = N
E is the 5th letter

8 - 2 - 12 + 5 = 23
2+3=5
U is 5th letter backwards
E is the 4th letter missing in this equation....

4U

Star wars takes place in the same universe as CIa

Holy shit two movies had buildings

>filename

Jesus christ really?

It's the same buildings, dingus.

Fuckers in Uzbekistan telling me, always in the Caucasus CIA ain’t bout this, CIA ain’t bout that My boy a agent on fucking Maimen and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no flight plansSHUTTHEFUCKUP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about CIA ain’t no hitta CIA ain’t this CIA a small guy SHUTTHEFUCKUP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ mercenaries before throwin' em off planes and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another hothead talking sweet about CIA I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Smee and them.

Prove it

alotta effort for a shitposter

(((Ira Bell))) does it again!

top kek

Luke... did I ever tell you about your father?

He was a big guy for me

From Wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Cardington
"Christopher Nolan returned to this location during the summer of 2011 to film scenes for his third and final Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises"
"Star Wars Rogue One sets have been seen in Shed 2."

>Wikipedia
>credible source

Try harder.

Who is this?

Going only by filename I assume it's Mon Mothma

>Shed 2

why the fuck is there a jcb in another galaxy in the distant past?

They guy in charge

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

FUCK IT'S THE GUY WHO'S IN CHARGE

THIS

redditor pls go and stay go

Uh you don't get to use the Force

Orson Krennic
He seems like a big guy

I enjoyed this post. Keep it up

- Hilary Clinton, Meme Queen

W E W
E
W

Does he feel in charge?

There's a time-shift in this film
They end up on the london underground at one point too not even memeing

Just noticed that too.

What the hell? Is this a mistake?

Its a crane numbnuts

Yeah. A modern real world crane in a fantasy sci-fi universe set in another galaxy.

>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>STREETS
:D

Do you have the IMAGE.JOG shitpost?

Because a galaxy far, far away is actually an old raf airbase in bedfordshire.

maybe that jcb crane is a distant relative of droids like r2d4u and c3p00 and that place is like the smithsonian museam in the star wars galaxy.

its def not a mistake or anything like that ofc

You are a big dad

H O T H E A D
O
T

no fucking way this is real

wow! new leaked rouge one space craft!
woow!

> …for luke

How did they even get the plane to that area. There's nowhere to land.

Ayy lmao

>nowhere to land
Not if you want survivors there isn't.

.... force luke

Do you feel in charge, Director Orson?

Absolutely beautiful. History in the making right there.

Baneposter meetup in Bedford when?

This honestly.

Baneposters = funloving, chill guys who have a giggle posting some dank memes and then go on to have meaningful television & film discussions elsewhere on the board

Hotheads = career shitposters who only ever contribute angst and find things to complain about, when they're not complaining about memes they'll barge into "serious" threads and throw a tantrum in those too

Welcome to Sup Forums, a board dedicated to Baneposting.

If I feel your head will I burn my hand?

Trips confirmed, Sup Forums - Television, Film, and Baneposting

L E G A C Y
E
G
A
C
Y

For you

Was getting trips part of your plan?

the almighty KEK has spoken