Why do Liberals change their mind when somebody gives them money? DO they have any principles and morals at all?

Why do Liberals change their mind when somebody gives them money? DO they have any principles and morals at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do idiot share fake quotes without checking first if it fits their agenda? DO they have any principles or morals at all?

Degeneracy =/= progress

I heard shill nye is transitioning into a real scientist.

Who cares about this shit?, they aren't hurting anyone. As long as they don't get special treatment, i'm fine with it

They are though? Isn't it illegal to misgender them in Canada?

>not knowing that all of this is part of a plan to get special treatment
>not knowing that sjw is a synonym for attention whore
>mfw

And new York

You underestimate how triggered autistics can be when people disagree with them. These images are being spammed over multiple different sites, the butthurt is hilarious.

If you have the same opinion your whole life you've probably also lived in the same town same house and never left your state and are probably a product of a father raping his daughter.

>basing an argument on something he didn't even say

Wew lad

That also explains why most whores and prostitutes are Liberals

It's real quotes. You just can't handle the truth

Lol no, if you watch the episode it's twisted and taken out of context (I wonder why...)

Thank you, $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

It literally isn't fuckwit

DOLPH IS BEST SCIENTIST

Truth hurts Liberals more then anything

nope, it is because they engage in science - which is an ever expanding pool of knowledge that often means that things you believed twenty years ago turn out to be incorrect - a better understanding of the complexity of things arises and you find that the simple answers are wrong.

of course conservatives don't believe in science - they just make shit up, or cling to old beliefs and refuse to listen to new evidence or new discoveries, because, well, they are conservatives. close minded, simple, like simple solutions (even when the problems are complex) and like certainty - which science can never give them.

so they reject science (or at least the bits they don't agree with)

sad people really.

Bill has never once said he is a scientist. He is 'science guy' who presents TV shows and brings on actual scientists as guests to explain some of the more complicated things he says.

Conservacucks jerk their knees so fast to fake memes so fast I'm surprised any of them can still walk!

Frig off to /stormfront/, shitter.

I would bet money on you not having watched the episode, and I would also wager that you haven't read a peer-reviewed article in your life so long as it wasn't crammed down your throat.

Conservatives live in disillusion and fear, pushing the world back to the dark ages bit by bit.

Not true. Bad grammar hurts us more THAN anything,

Shame you can't recognise the truth isn't it? Just swallow whatever you're spoonfed like a good little sheepie. :^)

Frig off to Tumblr, faggot

Liberal calling other people sheep is like NBA player calling other people tall
Kek
Look yourself

These threads are getting tedious now, people need to stop replying to these paid shills and let them cry by themselves.

Hi Sup Forums we know you're attempting to turn Sup Forums political. How's it working out so far?

I literally just watched it and Bill doesn't say that at all, dongmuncher

The original bill nye caption is fake. He never said that.

I'm not Liberal but you are DEFINITELY a sheep if you've jumped on this bandwagon over a kids TV presenter.

imagine being paid to post nonsense on Sup Forums
what the fuck has the world come to?

Sup Forumscucks don't care about the truth, they just like the (You)s.

Why do Republicans change their mind when somebody gives them money? DO they have any principles and morals at all?

There, fixed that for you.

Liberals:look at this freak show

Imagine being paid to talk nonsense.

Bill Nye Bill Maher Jon Stewart John Oliver that's their job Kek

Can confirm conservatives love spreading hate and just believing anything being fed to them as long as it betters them in some way.

Fact checking is not in their vocabulary

listen to this shit
you're not even from Sup Forums

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

> this is now a chicken tendie thread

Liberal job salary are based on fame and popularity. Celebrities like that cuck for example.

OP you know it turns out that bill nye never actually said gender is determined by your chromosomes?
someone just put txt under the image and everyone believed it and spread it like it was fact without making sure it was real

IK it's a hard concept to grasp but as we discover more our opinions of things change and develop

Idiots do it all the time. Watch that fucking Facebook video about some black dude who "sued the public school system" and see Einstein get misattributed to another quote.

That just makes Bill's credentials even more shitty. Topcuck

Liberals are like prostitutes. They sold their ass to the highest bidder

I don't care, it's effective bait.

Underrated post

Are y'all fuckin serious?

What's going on here?

>And new York
Fuck, I have to move out from here. What's a good place for a beaner like me can get benefits and welfare and let the government take care of me?

Actually in the original pic he's referring to sex.

The problem here is that autists don't understand that people could use words differently than them which is why anti-feminists (who arguably are almost all spergs) see contradictions where there are none.

So if you agree with this comic to the left of my post that means that you haven't understood this topic at all and are only arguing against what you misunderstood.

Sex = your chromosomes and genitals

Gender = your gender identity plus your gender expression

Liberalism is cult

This.

>Gender = your gender identity plus your gender expression

Gender is biological. I am White Man I can't claim of being Chinese

So if people argue about gender being a social construct they aren't referring to sex although autistic anti-feminists think they do

Maybe science and our understanding of the human body has developed a little bit in 30 years? Hmmmm.

Yeah do whatever you want, but the idea that this is a decision a child can make is absurd. How fucked would I be if I had to live with the car I wanted when I was 15? What about a 10 year old wanted to chop off their dick and dress like a girl? Hell if even 18 year olds are self aware enough to make a life altering decision.

Also, not that trans is total bullshit, but to think it isn't also a bit of a trend these days is daft.

Trans is fine, but stop selling it as an option to young kids who happen to feel a bit awkward.

>he thinks gender and race are the same
Kys

nice file name faggot

Even the dog is fat.

>principles
>morals
This is why the jews got you by the balls

Kek

Kids express their gender identity as soon as they can talk.

They know what gender they are at 18-24 months and will show that.

So why shouldn't those that think that they are trans get access to hormone blockers so that they can go through puberty later once they made up their mind if they still want to live as the opposite sex?

Lmao fucking ugly fatass europeans!

This has already been debunked

They are both real

Libtards are Ugliest people lol

I'll admit I'm uninformed on the process, not sure when you go on blockers, or actually start transisitioning. But I'd say you need to really spend time experiencing life before you make that decision. I also don't doubt there are some kids that truly know what they should be, but I also happen to know a trans kid, and it's a blatant cry for attention/originality. It's frustrating that their parents are letting them proceed with hormones. 95% chance kid is going to realize this is bullshit and its going to have some fucked up shit happening to them internally.

Kids like ice cream, why not let them to choose to eat that every day?

Gender has roots in biology, but the biology of transgender people gave them a brain that is closer to the opposite sex in regards to the sexually dismorphic portions.

Plus although some traits that we associate with masculinity and feminity have a basis in biology (due to different brains and hormones) other traits vary from culture to culture. For example in Korea women are seen as the logical and rational gender and men as the emotional one.

Sex refers to your biology, but gender refers to your gender identity and how you express it. Therefore gender is a social construct

>but the biology of transgender people

It's called mental disorder.

Changes of mind may occur when exposed to infectious new information, but only when the mental immune system has first been weakened by considering the following:

If we are designed by or designed the universe to be only practical for binary gender, why do XXY-YYX exist? And where does the desire for unique identity come from?
Also, doesn't nature favor the most diverse set of traits, or 'gene pool'?

We know Nye is a lying freemason, so maybe it's an elaborate campaign to make everyone identical in body and mind?

Leaf here

A motion was passed not a bill

not a fuckable man, woman, child or dog in the group

Usually around 10 or 11 the brain starts to send out hormones (LH and FSH) that start puberty.

Those puberty blockers or inhibitors stop puberty from happening and once they are adults they can decide which direction they want their puberty to go.

>ice cream

It's more about if your girl only wants to play with boys and boy toys you shouldn't prevent her from doing so and force her to only play with dolls and if your boy point wants to play with dolls and girls you shouldn't prevent him from doing so and only forcing him to do rough boy stuff.

Children as young as 9 months prefer toys that fit their gender (which is also true for chimpanzees). Feminine brained ones like soft and cute toys more while masculine brained ones like hard technical toys more.

Let's say it is a mental disorder, but the treatment involves changing your name, dressing as the opposite sex, being referred to by pronouns that don't match your sex-as-assigned-at-birth, and potentially having some form of surgery to reduce gender dysphoria?

You can call it a mental disorder if you want, but it honestly doesn't change anything.

It's measurable in brain scans that their brain is closer to the opposite sex.

It leads to mental illness if they have to live as their birth sex, but the recommended way to help them is letting them live as their preferred gender.

Problem is, if you're born a man, you're a man. When people "feel" different thats their problem. They are a man, period. So if they want to dress as a woman and be called a woman, fine. It's no skin off my back who gives a fuck, if you look like a woman ill assume you're a woman.

The thing is, you start forcing other people to participate in your delusion just for the sake of making you feel good. Someone who feels like a woman but was born a man, IS A MAN. Gender, sex, whatever, you faggots made that up and are forcing people who just don't care about all that to play along.

Do you all realize that there are people who identify as animals? When do you start becoming a bigot for not calling someone foxkin if they have a fox tail. But OH SHIT THAT WAS A CAT TAIL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IGNORANT CONSERVATIVE.

It's ridiculous

The thing is that transgenders and transsexuals have a brain structure that's closer to the opposite sex. White/Grey matter distribution, size of certain parts, connectivity and such show that something went out wrong in their prenatal development that gave them the wrong brain (although wrong brain isn't correct because they don't have the exact opposite brain, but just one that's closer to the opposite brain)

Here's some info

>They found significant differences between male and female brains in four regions of white matter – and the female-to-male transsexual people had white matter in these regions that resembled a male brain

>In a separate study, the team used the same technique to compare white matter in 18 male-to-female transsexual people with that in 19 males and 19 females. Surprisingly, in each transsexual person’s brain the structure of the white matter in the four regions was halfway between that of the males and females. “Their brains are not completely masculinised and not completely feminised, but they still feel female"

>The thing is that transgenders and transsexuals have a brain structure that's closer to the opposite sex

And one SJW girl from Norway called Nano claims she is a cat. I assume her brain is closer to cat then human because she said so

There's no scientific studies that show that some human beings have fox brains. I also think that you're completely dodging the point entirely with a slippery-slope-strawman. "Foxkins" (have you met one? I haven't) don't matter.

It's been proven that some people with penises are born with brains that biologically resemble female brains, and so on.

I ALSO don't really give a shit what someone chooses to do. Which is why, if I call someone "he" and they say "can you please call me she?", what the fuck ever, I can call them she or they or who gives a shit. What does that cost me?

At the end of the day, referring to someone the way they ask you to makes them feel better and costs you nothing. Sperging out about how you "have to participate" is wasted energy.

"Hey, could you please not kick me in the balls? It really hurts me, I'd prefer it if you didn't"
"OH, NOW YOU FAGGOTS ARE JUST BITCHING AND TRYING TO FORCE EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT TO PLAY ALONG. NOW I HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR DELUSION?"

I'm all for toy open selection, and while i agree there is biological disposition for male/female toy preference, I also agree there are social constructs that can direct those as well, while of course varrying by culture.

Ten years ago we would have called a girl that played with boys/boys toys a Tomboy, and yes, that's another conversation, but why is it today, "oh you must identify as a boy, change your sex."

Why do you have to rely on slippery slopes instead of actually arguing?

>scientific studies

99% of Scientists agree Trannies have mental disorder.
1% who doesn't like Bill Nye are paid SJW shills

Some morals I'd imagine but I notice they're easily overridden by fear. In this case Nye's choice is to be an SJW bully or to be the target of that bullying. He's a white male in an industry that belongs to (((them))), he basically has no other option. This is part of the SJW scheme to replace our millenial 90's childhood with their rhetoric. During the 90's we were told something else about race, we were told everyone would forget about it and be happy, we were told we would get rid of racism the only real way it could be - to disempower it as a concept. I think at some point they realized they have to erase that, they have to send the obvious argument "but focusing on race will only cause more hate" down the memory hole because it's an entirely correct argument based almost entirely on the observation of actual human behavior.

So this is what they do, down to whiny female-centric movie remakes and Shill Nye. They have to stomp out every last ember of The 90's or people will remember the argument used to be the opposite of what it is now back when liberals weren't entirely controlled by (((them))). Back when they (((they))) still had to make us real shit to get us to give shekels.

Is that right? Why can't Men give birth, have menstruation, breastfeeding etc...

Are you saying FEELING are more important then actual Biological nature of human?

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc 3

>It's been proven that some people with penises are born with brains that biologically resemble female brains, and so on.

I don't doubt that. But how many trans people fall under that? How much is a trend? How much is saying if you like masculine things you should be a guy regardless of your sex? What happened to butch lesbians? Oh you like girls and want to identify with masculinity, but were born female? Clearly you should be a man.

>Ten years ago we would have called a girl that played with boys/boys toys a Tomboy, and yes, that's another conversation, but why is it today, "oh you must identify as a boy, change your sex."

But it's clear that tomboys are more masculine than other women. And that effeminate gays are more feminine than other men. They are just not fully trans. They fall on the bigender part of the scale.

Creating the dichotomy of sex and gender helps better refer to those things. In the past you could have only said that they are male or female, but extending it by adding gender we can say that they are a masculine female and a feminine man.

But no one is forcing anyone to actually identify as a sex they don't want to identify with except for those parents that force their transgender kids into their sex roles. It's up to the tomboy of she wants to identify as a man or a woman and if she wants to get surgery.

It's about personal freedom and forcing kids to become transsexuals is just as bad as forcing them not to become transsexuals.

You are still arguing as if sex and gender are the same thing...

Sex is your biology.

Gender is how you identify and express it.

Thanks for making me aware of the pedo-anime forum dweller political perspective, op.

Not even accurate.

>identify as a sex
there are two genders
I don't "identify" anything
I am myself and I happen to be a guy

What, you want every person with a penis and a skirt that you pass on the street to show you their papers on request?

For fuck's sake, leave people alone, and if they want you to call them "she" instead of "he", just do it. Don't be a dick.

The creator of this image doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the words "exponentially" or "scientist."

I was just crolling the front page, read this post, and knew in 1 seconds what's going on.

Genders are male and female, and transgender. No more.