Sup Forums what are your perspectives on sjw education in school?

Sup Forums what are your perspectives on sjw education in school?

Is it taught by a qualified educator or by a rampant lunatic? There's your answer

Liberals, sjw's, and the left can all fuck off.
Those rioters that got arrested in Portland now have a felony on their record so they can't vote or get a decent job after that. It shows you the kind of smarts these people have.

>sjw educator
>not a rampant lunatic

> Thinks it's impossible to present literally any topic in an unbiased way
> Being this narrowminded
It must be nice and quiet in your head

They're a big part of the reason why the education system is terrible. Instead of learning about things that matter, kids are learning how to hate themselves for things that happened in the past and are beyond their control.

>Thinks social topics aren't already biased and social justice educators can present them objectively

> Thinks he knows literally every educator
Seriously do you even have an original thought or do people just plug their lips against your ass and scream through you

>become educated and informed
>now a liberal

>thinks there is such a thing as thinking a thought that hasn't already been thought by some of the billions of people who have lived and died before us

Do not ask people these things on here, people only have bullshit opinions that never make sense anyways. This place is only filled with hate.

>Weimer Republic
>become educated and informed
>now a nazi

> thinks

Your argument stops being believable right there
Also check'em

It's literally anti-intellectualism. It has no place in education.

Meanwhile in the real word, alongside a shit ton of trolling, anons taught foreigners how to make improvised gas masks and get their Internet turned back on so they could spread word of what was happening in their shit country, ruled by a nutjob. Also provided first aid kits, and CPR instructions translated to their language. There were also cute animal threads, anons for some reason, trying to talk other anons from killing themselves, giving advice on job interviews, building confidence and getting fit when /fit/ was too slow. Sup Forums operates on an anonymous, yet social schism of wildly polarizing personalities.

On that note, do the world a favor and make yourself an exit bag. Only Snacks can know peace from your faggotry.

nice roll faggot

well, I guess these would be better then

Screw you nigger it was a practice roll

then what the fuck are you doing here, fag

Practice roll

failed again, you double nigger

Whatever fuck you guys I'm out you're all gay

nice roll faggot

Quick story from just yesterday about an SJW.
>Be me
>Talking to a girl from my college, she seems cool, nerdy, and cute.
>Says she's eating Dill Pickle flavored chips while watching Lucifer
>Say jokingly, "Hah, fag. Salt and vinegar is way better."
>Hell was unleashed
>I'M PART OF THE GSA AND THAT IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING YOU CAN CALL ME RIGHT NOW
>Bitch goes on 6 paragraph rant
>Mfw
>Autism is one Hell of a drug

>Calling a woman anything even as a joke
>Being surprised when she can't handle it

Sup Forums = Sup Forums
Newfag detected

>Newfag detected
We were all new fags once

Except Moot, but he skipped town.

It make students dumb.

I think you need to be educated. They can still vote. You're such an idiot.