Last.fm

>no last.fm thread
>better make one

Post profiles, paste tastes, share bands, bully users.

SCRUBBLER
github.com/coczero/Last.fm-Scrubbler-WPF/releases/tag/B1.13
>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer
last.fm/user/xandrefm
last.fm/user/MushmouthMurray
last.fm/user/timwelter09/
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/psi_rockin
last.fm/user/Maxadax
last.fm/user/CheezburgersLOL
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/Eyymans
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/RosesOfTomorrow
last.fm/user/georgebroooks
last.fm/user/jacobstunes
last.fm/user/hikikomormon
last.fm/user/lakiluki1
github.com/coczero/Last.fm-Scrubbler-WPF
last.fm/user/Zephral
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most recent update on May 31st:

>Recommended New Releases
>If you're logged in, we'll now filter New Releases based on the music you listen to. We'll recommend you releases by artists you already listen to, plus artists we think you'll like.

>Popularity Score
>You can now see how popular an artist is when you visit their page. The new popularity badge appears on the top 100 artists and shows their rank based on listeners in the last week.

>Timezone Detection
>If you don't have a timezone set, we'll try and guess it for you.
OH HOW FUCKING INNOVATIVE

>"Going" counts in event lists
>You can now see how many people are going to an event from any event list.

Bunch of horseshit? Welcome additions (that were removed when the beta was introduced)? You decide.

Last 7 days I have been into black metal, gothic rock, retrowave, and fag shit including Magister Templi, The Stompcrash, Perturbator, Summoning, Bain Wolfkind, Horna, Rosetta Stone, The Kovenant, The Merry Thoughts, The Night Terrors, The Soft Moon, Alcest, Anathema, Arkham Witch, Barren Altar, Blackholepit, Blood Axis & Les Joyaux de la Princesse, Celephaïs, Cendra and Christian Death.

last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer

bump

Last 7 days I have been into Radiohead, Death Grips, The Microphones, Leonard Cohen, Van Morrison, The Avalanches, Brand New

last.fm/user/xandrefm

bump

bump

last.fm/user/MushmouthMurray
Just been playing whatever, taking a bit of a break from working through my back catalogue. Not really into that Perfume album after a couple listens.
You really want this at the top of the catalogue, eh.

bump

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the lastfm threads on here always fail

it's kind of sad, actually. there always used to be an active last.fm thread here on Sup Forums.

the taste-o-meter plugin breaking was bad enough but now that the LFM site itself has turned to rubbish, well... they seem hellbent on driving away their userbase.

Last 7 days I have been into Sufjan Stevens, Aesop Rock, Rob Sonic, Soen, The Architect, CunninLynguists, Low Roar, Russian Circles and We Lost the Sea.

I haven't been using Last.fm for a long time pls no bully.
last.fm/user/timwelter09/

3 months
www.last.fm/user/somppup

>Your compatibility with NeonSorcerer is Low.
Go listen to more Horna.
>Your compatibility with XandreFM is Super.
Go listen to more Bones.
>Your compatibility with MushmouthMurray is High.
Go listen to more clipping.
>Your compatibility with timwelter09 is Very Low.
Go listen to more King Crimson.

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

>Last 7 days I have been into Joanna Newsom, Elliott Smith, Mount Kimbie, Daft Punk, Oathbreaker, Jex Thoth, Black Star, Bon Iver, tricot, Carissa's Wierd, Summoning, Chelsea Wolfe, Jehst, Tindersticks, Band of Horses, Blu & Exile, The Band, Townes Van Zandt, Young Fathers and Earl Sweatshirt.

>listen to more clipping.
If only I could scrobble my car's cd player. CLPPNG would probably be a top album if that was the case.
You listen to Busdriver? If not you should.

Imma check him out. Thanks senpai.

bump

last.fm/user/psi_rockin
Last 7 days I have been into Messiah, Ryoji Ikeda, Flying Lotus, Kendrick Lamar, OutKast, Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth, Crack the Sky, Elvis Presley, Korn, Van Dyke Parks, Butthole Surfers, Einstürzende Neubauten, Emperor X, Jeff Buckley, Kyuss, Massive Attack, Os Mutantes, Portishead, Sufjan Stevens and Chet Baker.

>Os Mutantes
Good shit, mang. Don't see them mentioned too often.

I'm into Andrew Bird, Run the Jewels, Lupe Fiasco, DJ Shadow, Blank Banshee, Squarepusher, Lorn, Vampire Weekend, Baauer, ミラクルミュージカル, Rusko, deadmau5, Lapalux, Aphex Twin, A Tribe Called Quest, Carly Rae Jepsen, Skrillex, Jon Bellion, Childish Gambino and Dinosaur Jr..

last.fm/user/Maxadax

please be my friend

last.fm/user/CheezburgersLOL

shout me your fav type of cereal

bump

are the old days dead? click here to find out!
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

/user/crownofcerberus

>Last 7 days I have been into Loren Mazzacane Connors, François Bayle, Vladimir Sofronitsky, Ewa Demarczyk, Coldcut & On-U Sound, Life Garden, Bernard Parmegiani, Craig Armstrong, Art Bears, Carmen, Strawbs, Wilma, Left Lane Cruiser, Northumbria, Pierre Henry, Takkyu Ishino, Michel Redolfi, Noveller, The Physics House Band, Dominik Bukowski Quartet feat. Amir ElSaffar, Art of Noise, Hebosagil, Edi Olvitt, Jean Guillou, Sub Oslo, Taylor Deupree, Cecil McBee, Il Balletto di Bronzo, Plus, Return to Forever, The For Carnation, 四人囃子, Akufen, Andy Stott, Bordo, Keiichi Okabe, MONACA, Murcof, Opus 5, Yaeji, Änglagård, Aпopєa, 喜多嶋修, Dashiell Hedayat, Frumpy, Les Percussions De Strasbourg, Modrý Efekt, Roberto Cacciapaglia, Silence, Sutekh Hexen with Andrew Liles and Tashi Dorji & Tyler Damon.

'-o-,

last.fm/user/Eyymans

I've basically only had this for a month

>Last 7 days been into Tragically Hip, AJJ, R.E.M. , Thinking Fellers Union local 282 etc.

last.fm/user/gebbg

yewawaeerw

last.fm/user/brewfried

Last 7 days I have been into Cloud Rat, Fallujah, Fleet Foxes, Gridlink, Mesarthim, Gloryhammer, tricot, Knxwledge, Being, Riverside, Death Grips, Glen Porter, Die Choking, Kingston Wall, Nokturnal Mortum, Scann-Tec, Hol Baumann, Yautja, Amia Venera Landscape and Ne Obliviscaris.

last.fm/user/RosesOfTomorrow

bump

last.fm/user/georgebroooks

last.fm/user/jacobstunes

Bump.

Last 7 days I have been into Thanksgiving, Frank Ocean, Tame Impala, King Of Woolworths, Xavier Wulf & Bones, Fumio Miyashita, Inlakesh, Ippu-Do, Nujabes, KeithCharles Spacebar, Mount Eerie, Popol Vuh, Slug † Christ, Ilyas Ahmed, Yung Sherman, Alice Coltrane, Deux Filles, Isaac Hayes, Woo and Karl Sanders.

added desu

last.fm/user/hikikomormon

last.fm/user/lakiluki1

>Last 7 days I have been into Death Grips, LCD Soundsystem, Modest Mouse, A Tribe Called Quest, Pixies, Radiohead, Have a Nice Life, Mogwai, Nirvana, Aphex Twin, Devo, Deerhunter, Pavement, Rosetta, The Angelic Process, Kandžija i Gole Žene, Built to Spill, Sigur Rós, Mad Season and Mono.

What does this SCRUBBLER do?

github.com/coczero/Last.fm-Scrubbler-WPF

just downloaded it, that's like cheating wtf

last.fm/user/Zephral

bump