Just had some nigger run his bike into my car when I went to get chinese food. Im an /o/ fag so cars are my life...

Just had some nigger run his bike into my car when I went to get chinese food. Im an /o/ fag so cars are my life, so I might have taken it the wrong one, but I was angry that the kid because was texting on his phone and got up without even saying sorry. I did not say one racist thing to him and treated him like any other skin color. I confronted him and sure as shit, the ape tried to fight me so he would look cool. When I told him lets fight, bitch ass kid started running away. I don't know why these fucking assholes still exist.

How would you have approached the situation?

i hear spark plugs can fall off bikes at speed, happened to me once when i forgot to do one up

pedal bike my dude

>some nigger run his bike
>his bike

Kicked his fucking wheel, if it's anything like the ones near where I live they'd bend enough to be unusable

>texting on his phone
>his phone

Idk, i decided to be a little bitch and report it to the police. maybe he can join his primiative brothers in the county jail.

oh a bicyclist...well shit op, those guys are always riding the high horse

hope your car is ok

>I did not say one racist thing to him and treated him like any other skin color.
I would bet anything this favor was not returned.

Nah, he just told me that ''well now you have to fix it'' and ''sqaure up NIGGGUHHHHHH''

were you the nigger user?

Go to the police. See if there were any CCTV nearby. Get that nigger's name and Sue the everlasting shit out of him. Ruin his life and his family's. Run them into debt.

assuming it was even his bike

Nah he meant my car lol. I didnt give a fuck about his bike. little piece of shit NEXT bike from walmart

the police said I cant do shit about it because it was a bicycle and not a car. I should have had my dash cam on and I would have blasted him on the internet for $200.00 to whoever kicks his ass with with proof.

I want to imagine hitting a niggers on a bike would be like a video game where instead of them falling over they pop into Kentucky fried power ups

>How would you have approached the situation?
I would have broke every bone from the neck till the spine

You're weirdly proud you are of not saying something racist, it's kind of pathetic. Sounds like it was a stressful time, but you got out of it with no real trouble. What's the problem?

no it wasnt hard, I have a calm personality, I just confronted him because at the time, it looked like he purposely shoved his bike into my car, but after he stopped yelling at me, he told me he was texting and ran into it. This is my first nigger thread on Sup Forums, I don't usually come out racist and always keep my racist thoughts to myself.

It's hard to not be racist when ppl willingly live up to the stereotypes.

>997

Porsche

Honestly, you seem like a fucking nigger yourself. Do you understand how proofreading can help you not look like a dumbass? Yeah betting you drive some faggy rice rocket like a Hyundai Genesis like you're on Tokyo drift or some shit. I'll tell you what you should have done. If what the lil nigger did was unforgivable, what the fuck good will expecting an apology from some random fuckin stranger do? You know what I do when I'm crossing a street and a fag driving doesn't stop for me? I kick his fuckin door in as he passes by. One of two things are going to happen afterward. Either the person just stops in simultaneous shock and bewilderment and stares at me as I continue on my path across the fucking street. Or they get out and confront me. I'm not going to apologize so if that's what they're expecting only one of us is going to be surprised. And I didn't kick a dent in their door thinking there isn't a remote possibility that I might have to slap a bitch. So to answer your question, the next time you're in that situation, either slap the bitch to your satisfaction because they probably won't apologize, or shut your whore mouth and go about your day. Maybe piss and moan about it on Sup Forums.

>nigger

Fuck him.

>Rice rocket
I actually drive a 2015 Lexus IS350 F Sport which is 100% paid for but thats cool.
>this was in a parking lot where my car was parked in a parking spot.
>kill yourself