Expert or shill?

Expert or shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA8fKlfcA7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comedian.

Bullshit artist

He's a TV cuck with an ancient Bachelor's degree.

Shill.

this

This

Rekt

Can't get any more shill Cuck then Bill Nye

Having more degrees than someone doesn't the other person automatically unqualfied.

Another claim without an argument, you mad? An old bachelors degree doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's also making more money than you by doing what he likes.

Edutainment.

He's a shill that forgot people liked him when all he did was talk about science to a casual observer, not the spectrum of genders.

>Expert or shill?

Celebrity

Liberal shill

Shill

someone is paying the OP to post these

He's also contradicted himself.

A TV presenter who doesn't even claim to be a scientist.

>triggered

Let me guess, you didn't bother fact checking that two-panel meme that's going around? kek

Show me, prove it

most of the replies in these threads are bots

This>>

Listen you fucks! You better stop this and stop this now!!! What next?!!?!
Mr. Wizard wasn't
...really
...a
...wizard!?!?!!?!!?

Thank you. Another $0.05 has been deposited into you account.

sauce?

B-but he's saying he is literally a wizard! He's a LIAR! I'm going to dedicate my time to telling people this on a chinese cartoon forum, they need to know!!

Why do people get so triggered if this was not demonstrably true?

I'm sure his old degree in mechanical engineering DOES qualify him to speak expertly on anthropogenic global warming and the spectrum of hundreds of genders. He realizes, now, that he was wrong in the past when he incorrectly said that "gender is determined by chromosomes."

Mr. Wizard > Nye

Because it's a logical fallacy.

Same thing is that if I said I have more degrees than you, everything you say is invalid

Holy fuck, the anti-sjw's are so hypersensitive about everything that might challenge their narrow worldview.

That's where Liberals are getting their information from.
John Oliver Bill Maher Bill Nye etc..

Bill Nye the Sciencey Guy

Expert in some areas. Follows scientific method, and knows how to properly follow science and peer reviewed studies.

Like any scientist would.
For example, Carl sagan, a lot of his work, was based off the sciene known up to that point.
Thing is, the people of the internet think they know everything, and follow blind knowledge. Leading people into all sorts of different directions, which some contradict what Billy boy says.
Everyone is am expert on the internet, don't you know that?

It's a meme you dip. It has more truth than anything you're saying. Crying "logical fallacies" does not make what you've previously said more solid.

You're working pretty hard to defend him.

Triggered much?

this is so off the fucking map it's not even wrong
just a series of nonsequiturs

Nice bait and switch, I'm just stating facts

I'm not sure how you're simultaneously employing an appeal to authority bias while also claiming education isn't proportionate to expertise.

Dat leftist dissonance.

Not that one, the supposed quote from the 90s. Bill Nye isn't a scientist nor does he claim to be so there's no problem with the fact Dolph is more qualified.

A sell out

How?

back to Sup Forums with you faggot

this is now a gay tornado thread

It actually does, but go ahead keep hiding behind the fact of it being a meme

How am I appealing to an authority? That's literally what the other party is doing and I'm debunking it. Succesfully.

Dat rightist dissonance.

so?

Hes still infinitely more educated and intelligent than you are sitting on Sup Forums wasting your lives complaining about his.

you fucking autist, he also says that was how science viewed genders until recently

Those who can't do, teach.
Shill.

The only "fact" you quoted was that he outearns me. Which makes sense seeing how he's a famous TV personality. The rest has been an equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming nananancanthearyounananana.

The fact remains that he has nowhere near enough formal education to tout the level of expertise he sells, and he has done nothing in recent years besides hop in the sensationalized leftist collective as a desperate way to scrape his way back into relevance.

Sry bout ur pbs memories tho

Are you saying all teachers are shills?

> get super upset over an entertainer
> LOL U MAD BRO

>Those who can't do, teach.
Except he used to work for Boeing and invented a patented device that is still in use.

I think Bill can do.

Lernin is 4 dum librals, if it not in the bibal den it not tru

100% cuck one of the worst on tv. Right behind this idiot.

heres a thought. If you have a degree in science and you read studies, you are qualified to tell about what those studies said.

So? He still makes more than us combined tho, also you replied to the wrong post.

And to your other childish nonsense: what, and no, just no. I think you need to stop hitting the crackpipe

No it doesn't. If we were being technical, I'm convinced you are committing some logical fallacy somewhere in your posts.

More then even John Oliver?

Put Bill Nye and Alex Jones in a room together and I can guarantee you the 'science guy' will be shown for the complete fraud that he is.

Alright, if you can point it out to me and prove it I'd be happy to correct myself, but I don't see any right now. Please enlighten me

Not even a scientist/10

fookin rekt m8

It takes about a 1st grade education to know that there is 2 genders....

Fraud?
He spouts out shit about science. How is science fraudulent? If you don't accept his claims and trachings, then by all means go prove him wrong by studying his science and build upon it or falsifying it. He won't be angry, scientist love to be proven wrong because it leads to answers.

Confusing gender with biological sex is the most common problem here

Why? He did a pretty good job of making Tucker Carlson look pretty retarded; imagine what he'll do with someone whose idea of winning an argument is to shout so his opponent can't be heard

I have a political science degree from Northeastern University, does this mean that I can go practice medicine? It's the same thing right?

Is engineer/10
is science communicator/10

How people feel about themselves is irrelevant. People either have gender dysphoria or they are a transtrender ( a gay person who likes to wear the opposite sex is closed and has no intention on transitioning whatsoever)

Confirmation bias. If the credentials of Nye and Lundgren were reversed, you would be talking of how overwhelmingly qualified Nye is. Which he obviously is not. And I haven't even read your other posts, because we're anonymous. You most likely have made other blunders.

No, it isn't. Mechanical engineering is a STEM subject (like medicine), so people qualified in it would have an appreciation of many scientific subjects and be able to talk intelligently about them, whereas Political "Science" is a bullshit degree with no practical value, as politics is not a science.

I agree with you about feelings being irrilevant, yet gender dysphoria and transgenders are just labels just like any other gender. Gender is something differently from biological sex. It's not really hard to understand, they're just labels, we label shit all the time.

What's wrong with Jimmy Fallon?

It IS hard to understand! Shut up cuck!!!

He is Anti-White piece of shit SJW cunt

God.

An enthusastic amature for the most part but one trying to encourage the childern that grew up watching his show.

Nice idea, but honestly kinda overhyped.

Had a few ok bits in the first two episodes and some crap, the way he managed his "panel of experts" was kinda clumsy.

What's anti-white about that?

Shill

implying that we're equal to the moors

imagine being angry enough about an entertainer to do cartoons about him.
Rightist are so extremely sensitive its just glorious.

How is a guy that repairs shitty air-planes suddenly "the science guy". An engineer knows nothing of the issues that he is talking bout. And that is all he is; an engineer.

>Angry

No just disappointed how at what big of a fraud Bill Nye is

I get the same vibe.

He's already a walking cartoon. And being annoyed is not the same as being sensitive.

supported him. until he supported gmos. now hes a retard

This thread is posted every other day where rightist go on and on about how sad they are that this person is on TV, its snowflakes throwing temper-tantrums.

How do you know these people, or whether they're on "the right" or "the left"?

God that's a show I'd watch, two idiotic shills in one room throwing confirmation bias and fallacy at each other. Maybe it would teach people that if it's published by a major media outlet it's all propaganda from the get go and they'd let go of this moronic left/right dichotomy and think for themselves.

> shill
> liberal shill
> cuck
> cuck
> cuck
> cuck

you tell me

Neither. Murder.

Nigger killed his whole career with one Netflix series.

Where is White or Asian Man?

You do know that term was used for Muslims?

literal shilling a solar company in which he was an early investor

youtube.com/watch?v=JA8fKlfcA7E

Well he never had that good career to begin with

> ultra shill

That's a few of them. There's probably hundreds on here right now.

>Shill Nye the quit his day job to focus on his Comedy Guy

hes a household name, season 2 is coming, millionaire and youre literally diskussing him right now, I think hes doing fine