Will country music fans accept her back after having an experimental phase?

Will country music fans accept her back after having an experimental phase?

yes miley is pure

>experimental

most of them are too busy LARPing at Blake Shelton or Rascal Flatts concerts to even care

DUDE LOOK AT MY FACE I'M LOOKING AT THE CAMERA AND SMILING AREN'T I SUCH A NICE PERSON PLEASE LOVE ME FACELESS INTERNET OVERLORD

stop being mean user your parents raised u better than that

This is powerful.

U GO GIRL

>experimental

At this point I'm honestly just impressed her organs aren't falling out of either hole.

That guy could have an girl and he chooses some degenerate whore for some reason

>it took an australian to set her straight

will burgers ever recover?

SLAY QUEEEN! YAAAAAS!

the real threat isnt shown in this image, but its the chinese investors hiking up prices of literally everything.

It certainly wouldn't have been an Australian woman to set her straight. If anything, she would have encouraged and enabled her behaviour. I went on holiday to Australia this February. Fuck me m8, your women are fucking disgusting. I thought our slags were bad until I met some of your "shielas"

too real
pls delet

no one calls them shielas here

and you were just a soft cunt is all

go and find yourself a nice submissive asian woman like all the rest of your sort do

M8 I play rugby, calm your tits, I'm harder than most of the thin-wristed nonces I saw while I was there. If anything, your "women" flocked after me once they heard me talk. At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, you need to do something about your women. No wonder there were so many WMAF couples around when I was there.

>I play rugby

opinion discarded

Wow, great refutation, you sure proved that your women are pleasant and lovely people with a purity that rivals the Virgin Mary herself.

>triggered into anecdotal evidence

and i don't need to do shit about other men's women, captain save-a-hoe

that's their job

>anecdotal evidence isn't evidence

not when it isn't verifiable. i don't know shit about you.

all i know is you like to soapbox about other men's women like a sperg. that is it.