***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

TL;DR you bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

Remember kids, sage goes in all fields

You wanna be heard ?
Tits and timestamp or GTFO
This is Sup Forums bitch. You do not get to dictate the terms here.

>No time stamp

Stupid girl.

Ok now show tits or gtfo

Refer to

I guess this picture fits well here

Bait

Rest in pepperoni

Tits or gtfo faggot

I'm so sick of seeing this shit bait everywhere

First paragraph is understandable, rest is too far. I'm sure this is bait but if it isn't consider presenting your argument in a less confrontational tone, it will have a much better effect.

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.
Kek, without men women would just be without a purpose

No timestamp = you're some dude, not an autistic feminist

Bitch (troll), if you don't like Sup Forums then why are you even here? Nobody's forcing you to sit down and browse to this site.

It changes my life forever. Feminist are the Islamist of female right. You took it so far that you can't even remember the reasons your fighting for. Pussyhead!

Show tits

Sup Forums , I need a year book qoute, nothing racist or too offensive.

dubs chooses

yo say no more

stale copypasta is better with sage

Shut up go make me a sandwitch

Show us your dick

But who's saying humans aren't animals? We are.

TOGTFO

lol All i can say is women have more privilege than men in the US, and if you say otherwise you are looking to be treated not the same but better than what men are. There is no equality in your so call Utopia. Without men the would would die. So have fun being a feminazi not a feminist. I agree with equal rights, but to have equal rights cant have you going out and having a man who have you thought that getting him suspended from work might cause him to live on the street without being able to pay rent? No? then guess that makes you the same as Misogynist bastards that treat women as objects.

You got any more? I'd like to save some of this good shit

Good point.

Lets focus on the important part then.
whether or not women deserve human rights

>I’m a feminist
I stopped reading here. Anyone else reading?

Nay

Nah. I'm just thinking about a good yearbook quote.

nah mate can't be bothered

I read to see if she had something to say, but don't even bother to read, it's exactly the same bullshit any other feminazi would say.

Stale pasta is stale.

Your IQ must be very low

Sure, they do deserve human rights. They've helped further humanity as a whole, not saying men haven't either. Marie Curie, Chien-Shiung Wu, Gertrude B Elion, Caroline Hershe, Anne McClaren and many more.

I'm not a feminist but I do believe everyone should be treated equally to one another. Just because one gender hasn't achieved as much as the other doesn't mean they are sub-human and should be cut from the rest of society. If we do that leaves future opportunities of amazing breakthroughs left to be forgotten.

>a world without men : paradise
>equality

suuuuure

Can't tell if high quality bait or high quality autism

you know the rules

> learnt
Lol

Tits now or I'm not reading it

How can you even consider the option of this being a high quality bait is beyond my comprehension.