Whats a good gaming pc that os around $500? I want to play games like Rust, battlegrounds etc...

Whats a good gaming pc that os around $500? I want to play games like Rust, battlegrounds etc.. but would like to buy a cheaper computer u til I can afford spending more on a pc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/ibuypower-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-120gb-solid-state-drive-1tb-hard-drive-black-red/5727100.p?skuId=5727100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying a pc instead of building one
What are you, fucking retarded?

Please enlighten me on how to build one.

/Thread

I have very little understanding of computers amd what is considered good or bad. Id prefer to just buy one, and than later build things onto it.

Look for the ibuypower ones from best buy, get at least an i7, 8gb ram, GTX1600 graphics card, and 1tb ssd memory. Usually about 7-800 but sometimes as low as 500 during a sale.

Thank you. I could definitly do $700-$800 but would like to hold off on $2000 until I have more $.
Also thanks for telling me what to look for.

Buy the parts and pay a technician some dollars to assemble it

>good gaming pc
>500$

pick one

If you have no experience building PCs from scratch, buy a bare bones PC from somewhere. It will at least boot up when you turn it on.

Add a good video card, output to a decent TV (no need for an expensive monitor) and you have yourself a gaming rig.

Pic related: My rig, which I built myself from the ground up. Was quoted $4800 to have it built professionally. Did it all on my own for a total cost of $2500.

GTX 1600 ?
So you can travel to the future?

Wow thats awesome. I know pcs are expensive, Im in college right now and paying off my car, so Id like a solid starter pc until I can drop more $ onto a pc.

just build it OP. it really isn't hard at all. the hardest part for me was cable management lol. and that doesn't even matter unless youre a faggot who cares about how his cool uberpc looks like to get pussy

bestbuy.com/site/ibuypower-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-120gb-solid-state-drive-1tb-hard-drive-black-red/5727100.p?skuId=5727100

Is
iBUYPOWER - Desktop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - 120GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive - Black/red
For $1000 a good pc for gaming?

remember that toy table with different shaped holes that came with corresponding blocks? if you mastered that you have all the qualifications to build a pc, and with a 30 min youtube video you'll have the know how.

eh that's not that bad. it's worth prolly like 800- in parts. so an extra 200 for a professional installation won't kill ya

Would I be able to play games very well on it?

Lol. Thanks I thought it would be hard to learn. But it must be easy.
Would you guys say gaming on pc is a lot better than console?

yeah you should be able to play most games on mediumhigh to high. and some on ultra

Yes and no. A YouTube video can't cover all the things that can go wrong.

I assembled my rig for the first time and it wouldn't even boot. No video, no POST, just beeping. Turns out the mobo shipped with ancient v1.3 drivers and it wouldn't recognise my CPU until I flashed to v4.3.

I diagnosed this based on a hunch, plus 20 years of experience of being around computers. I'm sure people have slapped them together with zero experience and they have worked. But God help you if something goes wrong.

this is true, though in general building a rig is a hell of a lot simpler than most people think

Haha. Yea. I dont really know anyone to help me build it if I had problems. And all the computer stores around here are sketchy as hell.

They sell really old used computers to old people who have no idea what there buying amd completely rip them off.

as long as you're grounded/careful and you have the instructions, then you should be fine.

Im getting my associates in construction management electrician so ill be safe xD

Nearly same here
Wanted a small form factor, silent, also powerful PC. Went to stores and visited various sites, where they told me 4000€+. So i build it on my own, which was a pain in the ass with a phanteks evolve mITX with liquid cooling. It was all around 2600€ plus peripherals and a full Set of cabelmod

Lmao just get a console you pleb, you are not cut out for the PC elite

If you can't build your gaming pc you don't deserve to have one imo

Now im gonna get one just to spite you.

Enjoy your 10fps shitbox that cannot even run Minecraft

Ill be sure to spend $6000 so I can call you a pleb for having an infierior pc.

I can run most games on ultra and bought mine for like 200 euros you cocksucker

500 bucks to run rust and battlegrounds. Enjoy your 29 fps.

Also fucking kek 16 gb ram holy retards

A prebought 6000 PC would have about 3/4 the spec of mine

Than ill spend another $3000 to build even more onto it.
And than well see whose the better neckbeard.

Whats a good amount of ram?

If you want any sort of value out of a 500 dollar pc, your Ganna need to build it yourself. I recommend a radeon r9 GPU and an AMD processor. Can build the rest around that.

Disgust

I bought my PC between two and three years ago. I can play anything out today. Good frames to excellent frames. High to Ultra settings.

i7 7700k (4.2G)
16GB RAM
R9 390X (Added after purchase)
Air cooled, bunch of fans.

Everything is near enough branded Corsair. Carbide case. Lots of black and red with red LED's.

Cost £1300 at the time.

If you can match these stats, it doesn't matter what brand it is ir what it cost. Get stuck in. Only absolute dweebs care about inpercievable differences.

>7700k
>"two and three years ago"
pick one

iBUYPOWER - Desktop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - 120GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive - Black/red

Is this similiar to yours?

Looks fine. If that i7 is more than a 6k, no worries. If you can get a better GPU worth it. But man, for the money, it'll play the games out now. If you can wait, save a bit more, better GPU but it will be fine.

Whats a good monitor? Do monitors really matter? Could I buy a $200 monitor instead of a $400 one?

"professional"

Depends. If you want frames, get a high hz, if you want detail, get pixels (QHD). My monitor is a standard HD. Works fine champ.

I'm going into a film at the cinema fam. Good luck.

Thanks for letting us know

pretty much this but no i7 save your money and get an i5 instead
really good monitors are expensive but a cheap used one will do (and worked for me many years till i got one with 144 hz)

Im lookimg at a $1000 computer with those specs. Thats pretty good for the money right? 16gb ram and i7.