Good god how????

>How do they do it?

By making well-made middle of the road inoffensive films made by talented people.

By not making pretentious crap and just giving people a fun experience so they can detach themselves of the cruel disgusting reality of life.

Star wars will be #1 by the end of the year won't it?

Disney just makes wholesome films instead of the subversive bullshit every other studio is putting out

That list: literally films that will be forgotten and disregarded in a few years

Probably will need after New year's to pass $1.2 billion. But it should top Finding Dory for #1 domestic of 2016.

Dr strange is in november, daily reminder there is a real chance that disney will control the whole top 5 grossing movies of the year

so who else is looking forward to Zootopia 2?

Quality films

I am ready for it to gross more than justice league

>we want the numale audience

>The Jungle Book made almost a billion
>The Jungle Book made more than Batman V Superman

What the actual fuck

I am desu

You mean Zoo2pia?

But its good

2ootopia

Kids films tend to do better when you can take kids to them.

But both are kids flicks

Jungle Book is classic famalam, it also hasn't had a movie release in years and was reviewed way better than BvS.

It's the fucking chinks, they idolize anything disney makes because they are simple movies.

Simple movies have an easier time transcending cultural barriers as they don't require any prerequisite knowledge of the culture they we're made in, even an innocent child can understand these movies.

Give it a few years and they will grow tired and so will the average moviegoer, most people I know who saw TFA won't see any more disney star wars. Despite RT scores, imdb scores or whatever us nerds obsess over. (also half of the reviews are bought by disney)

>grow tired

Nah kids and millenials will continue to eat this shit up dragging everyone else with them

We are going to have Star Wars movies yearly for the next 10+ years aren't we?

They make safe, competent and formulaic made by committee films that are accessible to all normies.

Yes, but one is appropriate for children while the other has a scene of one man beating the shit out of another with the lid of a toilet.

>and then all the monster energy cans on my desk clapped

Why do weird people say this?

It's like
>OH MY GOD A WELL MADE FILM? IT WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE BY SCIENCE INSTEAD OF TRUE CREATIVE EXPRESSION!

like fuck off you weird fuck, you're going to die without a legacy unless you clean up your act.

Yeah like all the other forgettable disney movies nobody remembers

I hope so

>I'm allowed to factor their entire library
lmfao you fucking MORON

Besides a few Pixar classics (that were in production the time Disney purchased them, and the majority of them were made BEFORE they were Disney owned&operated) they haven't done anything of long-lasting quality past 1990

>Yeah like all the other forgettable disney movies nobody remembers
Well...yeah. Disney have made over 50 films, and Pixar like 10. Out of those 60 films, I'll bet normies struggle to name more than 15 of the supposed greatest animations the world has ever seen

Spend years nailing the formula of entertaining, exciting movies with beloved characters. Play it safe, only update formula to match current trends and remain relevant. Hire a bunch of talent and trust them to deliver a fun movie using this formula.

lol