Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

>MAGA hat
>166 IQ
>

Only dumb people still support Trump fully, so your Facebook IQ test don't mean shit.

Seems to be the new copy-pasta.
Sage'd

Ironically, if you were actually smart you'd know that IQ tests are not very helpful when trying to measure intelligence. Not to mention intelligence is a poorly defined construct and not something you can just measure.

And you spend your time browsing b

You look like you suck alot of cock

AHAJAHAHAHA YOU WIN

>mfw too intelligent to fall for this bait

>MAGA hat
>on Sup Forums
>still in high school

Smart? Fucking lel

Yo mate you dropped 4 points since the last time you posted this. Are you all right? Did anything happen to you? Can we maybe help you to get back to your former glory?

Putrid chin

Do you always come on Sup Forums to suck your own dick op?

if you're so smart, why are you 18 and still in HS?
>fuckin chinks are like 11 and in college
>weak bait at best

You're not. Can't have high IQ and support Trump. Online IQ doesn't work.

mine is 172 and youre a faggot who probably wears a fedora

>"genius-level"
>"trump supporter"

Nice b8, made me reply

Shill or completely retarded. You can't have that high of an IQ and be completely ignorant to facts.. this post is an insult to human intelligence

You don't even try to bait newfags anyomore.

Look at this OP and the dumb fags taking the bait.

old pasta is old

Way to fall for bait libtard

Thanks dad. You finally answered my pleads! I have waited so long you to come with this maymay. Pleases me much.

18 and you're neither published or in any advanced college programs solving things of academic value, nor are you analysing complex musical compositions of relevant import. In other words, your IQ doesn't matter, you're just another foolish high schooler wasting their gift on worthless youthful endeavour and lording your squandered talent over your peers for narcissistic superiority. You are far too ignorant to understand social policy, so your support of Trump is uniformed and arrogant. In other words, you are a waste of human flesh and should an hero and save us from suffering your foolishness.

show tits and body to confirm ur IQ

Bitch i have IQ about 144 and i have like 3 dissorders to balance it out. In iur country if you are over 130 you go to a special school where everyone has 20 dissorders and are awkward as fuck.

OP just got Rekt

Being this new

Anyone in high school gets As without studying... I never studied or did half my homework and still got A's

Got that score from a fb quiz?

This sounds like that Reddit thread...

Found the newfag

iQ...Sup Forums. Pick one.

A surprisingly high IQ will not necessary mean you're intelligent. Most high IQ guys are actually potatoes, with the exception of a few geniuses.

>actual intelligent people don't suck their own dicks
>18 and still in high school. prodigy genius my ass

supreme redditor

shut up faggot, take these trips

Is this pasta?

Are you trying to make pasta?

Stop making this same fucking thread and go get laid.

wasnt your IQ 177 few days ago? Thats quite a loss for browsing 4chin such a short time

You're white, you're sweet, you have acerbic flavor.

If shitskins not on spectrum, you would be slightly above average.

Have a nice cold sprite!

Show me your genitals

Checked

how about pussy?
unshaved, though...

Is OP a boy or girl?

That's some patrician taste, Kaleb.

post nudes or fuck off

Its (Tits or gtfo)
Get ur shit Rite

Would slap your butt tbh

you look sweet, wanna be my gf?

>implying you didn't find out about Sup Forums 3 weeks ago

>smart
>Trump supporter

pick one

yeah but you are an ugly white "woman"
so who cares

is she an uncle juan?

Gee, you get dumber since yesterday when your iq was 170?

Perfect. Time to use my new bait pic.

not even sure what that means

OP is confusing Idiot Quotient with Intelligence Quotient.

This

U guys are such faggot Sissy's I'm glad Trump won just 2 piss you off. Hope he wins again just so u go cry and suck ur dad's dick. Everyone here turned 2 cuck pc fags

Do I smel bullshit ... Yes indeed

Ok ... Gratz?

You listen to that people and not classical music.

You have a Dick in your ears

Apparently xe has a pussy, but so does Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner

>Sissys and Cucks

I bet you are a proud american