joshuakennon.com/the-six-common-biological-sexes-in-humans/
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>men have benis, women have bagina
Discussion over

XX = Female
XY = Male
You can't change your chromosomes

so, cis people are responsible adults and trans people are immature babies? sounds right

beep boop boop bop

This is refering to sex, not gender.

Gender is what you're identifying as, most of the time male and female. However there is a third established gender called trans and in my opinion all sjw brainwash "genders" should go under trans. They are such a small minority that even trans people seem like a majority.

There are no ''trans'' or ''cis'' people.

There are regular humans and those who have mental disorder and identity crises

I see a dead civilization and a child, which might very well become a genius

nobody thinks trans is a gender

What shall this image point out?
Choosing between old man that have sexual relations with small boys or a caring mother?

Oh, I see its the child.

MODS

Trans or Cis should only be used to describe isomers using the CIP rules in organic chemistry.

Trans IS NOT A GENDER. Trans is short for TRANSITION.
As in transitioning from one of the two available genders to the other.

If you're a boy, and transition, you'd want to be regarded as a girl. It does nothing to change your chromosome however, you'll always be a male.

>I think all trans people who want an operation should get them paid for,
>They must stay out of politics and education.
>That's a fair trade right?

In terms of education, you mean teaching right?

Yeah though, they should self fund, we shouldn't pay to waste surgeons time with meaningless surgeries, when there is always more important issues.

You're not "trans".
You're butchered.
You're either male, female, or you paid a surgeon to slice you up and leave you a non-sexual-functioning failure.
These people are nothing more than a waste of resources.

noun
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
"traditional concepts of gender"

the benefit for us is they are out of the gene pool, out of education and out of politics. a little nip tuck chop chop would be worth it.

this

Gender is a construct made by a pedophile who made two twin boys grope each other while one of them cross-dressed.

The only thing real is sex, which is determined by the presence or absence of a y chromosome.

/thread

Most of the world does as there is actually more than two sexes, however those deviations are so rare that they are combined into one gender, trans.

Ofc, your sex you was born with will always be your sex, however gender references social and cultural differences, not biological.

You read my post

SRY gene present? Male.
SRY gene absent? Female

I'm Trans but this whole shit with "Tumblr-genders" is ridiculous honestly look at a list of these "genders" and you'll realise why people don't take trans folk seriously, you're not a fucking unicorn, or a plantkin or some other stupid made up gender you're either male or female, trans or not!

>>pic not related

There are two genders. Anyone who does not believe they are the gender they were born as is mentally ill.

The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
XX – Most common form of female
XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
XY – Most common form of male
XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births

sauce: joshuakennon.com/the-six-common-biological-sexes-in-humans/

XX Century: Sexuality becomes a natural thing to experiment and enjoy

XXI Century: Gender is meme

End.thread

Still. SRY gene is usually only present in the Y chromosome. Sometimes it translocates to the X, which can result in XX male syndrome.

Which brings me back to what I said. Check the sex chromosomes. SRY gene present, male, if absent, female.

I love how they're invented a whole new world and make-believe and they insult people who live in reality.

"You can't speak smartly with us about this secret club thing that we made up!"

Into the oven you go!

to be fair if she started playing football an renamed herself, or looted and plundered some booty in violent, uncivil ways, or decided she wanted to be a pirate, it would make her one, you know?

hormones=boigirl.

I read whole theard. I want to die now.

not sure if anti gender role or anti transexual

>>anti transexual
So, sane?

I'll make one exception for hermaphrodites.

You're either male, female, or both.
Being born a hermaphrodite is literal Darwinism, since nearly all cases are born infertile.

I think the classification for a gender or sex should be "a state of physical sexuality that allows for reproduction", otherwise it's useless. "Trans" women can't birth, "trans" men can't inseminate.

It's a binary and until a third mutation happens that can still support reproduction without birth defects, it'll stay binary.

OK.

Just say
>I have a mental illness
Next time. Save us all some trouble

Gender being mental or cultural still doesn't make men girls.

Trans isn't scientifically a gender, sperglord. Hermaphrodites however more likely are.

Science isn't a popularity contest, sorry tumblr.

>Trans is short for TRANSITION.
it's short for either transgender or transsexual. transgender is not a third gender. it's an adjective not a substantive btw. there are only 2 genders and trans only describes that you are uncomfortable with your birth sex and would like to be the opposite sex.

There are only 2 socially accepted genders that humanity has accepted to represent the only 2 sex

Don't like it? Tough shit

You fucking win user.

Anything on this list that isn't XX or XY either causes infertility or health complications from birth.

There's a reason down syndrome outs an ACTUAL SYNDROME. It's not normal or beneficial. These are disorders or syndromes, not new genders or new sexes

Transgender info is mostly an internet thing. Ever notice that every facet of American Except trans people is represented on The Walking Dead? That's because there's no internet for that shit.

"Trans" is not a gender. Just a term for people of one gender who want to be the other gender.

Sooo... unless she was actually those things, then she wouldn't actually be those things.

Like if a person doesn't have XX, boobs and vagina they aren't actually a woman.

Like if someone wasn't borne Mexican then they aren't actually Mexican. (You skipped over this one.)

Thanks for the support user.

Agreed. They are "trans"istioning from male to female or female to male. There is no in between, or third option. You're 49% something until you're 51% of another so which is it? Make it female

>it's short for either transgender or transsexual

Transgender.... transitioning genders... transition from one of the two available genders to the other

Transsexual... transitioning sexes... transition from one of the two available sexes to the other

Semantics. There's still only two.

>only two genders
>people forget that approximately every 40 years hermaphrodites are born in mass
>Herms are legit third gender
>trans, fluid, etc = invalid gender classifications

You can take a blowtorch, can of primer and an grinder to a Volkswagen all you like but cutting it up and calling it a Lamborghini is insanity.

it's anti trans but it's a pretty retarded strawman. everybody who is even a little competent with trans issues knows that clothes have no effect on the diagnosis.

gender has nothing to do with "social acceptance", it's a biological fact.

it's not "socially accepted" that water is wet and fire is hot either, it's a fact.

there are mentally sick people who want to have a different gender, mostly because of social pressure, but surgery doesn't change their gender, just their body.

This man gets it

They just have underdeveloped aspects of one of the two.

Try again.

have you tried reading my post first?

They are both AND NEITHER because they can't reproduce.

They're a fetish for bisexuals, and malformations

And Trans people are closeted homosexuals stuck in a past where they would be slaughtered for their beliefs but now have the ability to pretend like their past selves weren't violently murdered for being queer

What if I replace all of the Volkswagen parts with Lamborghini parts one by one user?

This Is why my attitude is fuck your gender, tell me your chromosomes

i didn't skip over that one
in fact, the only reason i made that post was for the joke that went over your head
i don't really care either way about this issue

Gender may be a social construct, but you do not have the power to simply declare your identity within a society. Identity is something that is negotiated.

Just like you cannot just declare yourself a police officer or a president (both 'social constructs') you cannot declare your gender, or declare that gender is a spectrum unless society agrees with that.

...and guess what, by and large, we don't.

Or axe what sex they are?

Then you really like wasting your time.

XD
>without birth defects
>having that mutation is the birth defect, either mentally or physically

It's a personal observation of mine that people who are going through this whole transition deal are seldom what you would call successful or motivated people. It's always the confused, marginalized, fat, and ugly ones that try and make a change about the one thing they can control. You don't see billionaire CEO's doing this shit because they have drive and are actually doing something with thier lives. The next time someone raised a hissyfit about gender, ask them a few questions about what their accomplishments are you'll find I'm right.
Get that weak ass liberal college shit out of here

Anorexics are treated in an attempt to divorce themselves from their delusions of being unhealthily obese.

Gender dysphorics are treated in an attempt to change the outward appearance of their body to match their delusions of being a different sex.

I wonder how much is made on doing the latter. You don't make much money off people who starve themselves by encouraging to continue starving themselves, after all.

So, you built a lambo?
>What if i take this human inn the operating table, and replace all his parts with that of a woman.

You just dismembered and rebuilt the woman. The man is still a man

Nobody wants that

This is straight up just a tranny

Which one, point me in the right direction

So its just a coincidence that the other pics are in your post and not the mexican one.

>Gender may be a social construct
it's not. gender roles are a social construct.
>we don't.
>he thinks anybody cares about his opinion or that people generally share it
kek trans people can get their sex officially changed in most first world countries. luckily in many even without the surgery.

holy shit you're retarded
>looted and plundered some booty in violent, uncivil ways

No one wants a tranny either, except for very confused individuals who haven't realized their sexuality because their too pussy to identify what they actually are. If you're pansexual that's great, trannies are still just a fetish. A sick degenerate fetish. Glad they're killed openly

the one you qouted? the one where i said there are only two genders?

hormones = artificial chemical burn

>I wonder how much is made on doing the latter.
about 40-50k over a lifetime. we're very cheap!

It's like building a pc. If you do it yourself then it's is better.

Can't wait until Fuhrer Twitler gives the order to purge the fags, trannies, and libtards from this glorious nation. Heil Twitler!

A second thing. Ever notice this shit mostly takes place in the first world?
You don't see Starvin Marvin in Africa rollling around in the mud yelling about that shit. He's too tired from not eating.
Fucking faggot.

So they commit genetic suicide by offing their sexual organs. They Commit themselves to a life of misery because Not that many People will fuck a Tranny. That's fine. Darwin was right. And this plague will LITERALLY only last one generation

>They just have underdeveloped aspects of one of the two.
wrong

leading with the Russell Wilson thing is hilarious

Stupid faggot, tag the post number for me so I know exactly where i stepped on your toes

Ok, here's the thing. I build my own PCs. I don't start with a shitty prebuilt one and slowly replace parts. I build the whole thing from scratch. Otherwise, I've paid for two PCs and wasted unnecessary time and energy. Same thing with the analogy about replacing Volkswagen parts with Lambo parts one by one. Now you have a pile of Volkswagen parts you paid for as well as an assembled Lambo.

No. You build a Frankenstein like replica. The only way it can be a lambo is if lambo makes it.

>you make a cheap chinese replica of a female. Not a real one.

As a trans person, i will say, theres 2 genders, fuck all those tumblr twats with xhi pronouns or whatever the fuck, 2 genders, thats it

>How can it exist if it hasnt been featured on the walking dead?
this is surely the most retarded argument against the idea of a gender spectrum that has even been fielded

it doesn't. ever noticed how many trans girls there are in thailand? ever noticed that there are many cultures that have special names for trans people?
transsexualism is theorised to be caused by hormonal issues during puberty and is not genetic. it's happened all over the world for millenials already.
it's not important. i said there are only two genders and you repeated it.

Though I should clarify, yes, I do some minor upgrades between full rebuilds, and still keep hard drives, keyboards, etc. But the point still stands. I'm not gonna buy a Dell just so I can replace it piece by piece until it's an entirely original build.

lol i love this
i got into an argument with a tranny over the origins of "cis" and "trans"
they were 100% sure it was from gender identity and i was like
do you even general chemistry?

Replace the caption with
>discussing conspiracies with tinfoil hats
>discussing conspiracies with sane people

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

You buy a pc. Its all good at first, but you want to upgrade

Eventually replace the mobo, processor, powersupply, case, ram , hdd, fans, graphics card (if it had one) etc.

You have a new pc. Your old one is gone

Don't be a dip.Those Ching chongs can't get jobs otherwise.

What is a pirate?