Prove me Bill Nye is a Liberal fraud and fake Scientist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4e6h4zLC5U8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=99s
snopes.com/bill-nye-vs-dolph-lundgren/
goodreads.com/book/show/1307161.The_Liberal_Mind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no.

What's with all the Bill Nye threads lately?

Bill Nye is a god.

His new show sucks, but so what? That's not his fault.

It's Trump's fault.

most scientists are liberals. Actual scientists. Actual liberal. You know, in the original meaning of those words.

This, I think it's very social justice heavy because he's trying to influence a new group of kids/teens to not emulate Trump and grow up to deny facts and believe everything on Fox News.

youtu.be/4e6h4zLC5U8

Stack dead actors
Stacked to the rafters
Line up the bastards
All I want is the truth

Hey hey now, can you fake it?
Can you make it look like we want?
Hey hey now, can you take it?
And we cry when they all die blond.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=99s

He referred to himself as a "cismale" in one of his show's new episodes and some people are buthurt over it. That's really all that happened. In general the episode about gender was really bad in my opinion. I could put up with using "cismale" like it's a legitimate thing, but the song at the end of that episode was just awful

There it is. Fuck this song. It's what I imagine running a cheese grater against your eardrum would sound like.

This is what liberals actually fucking believe.

They produce some of the dumbest shit on the fucking planet and then say NO ITS TRUMPS FAULT.

Shit like this is going to win the next election for Trump AGAIN

Are they trying to prove Liberalism is mental disorder?

>Not realizing this is false information

Brainless shill detected

you clearly missed his comments on gender

> can't use google
cool bro you dislike facts no wonder you would support a women who can't hold onto emails.

Lmao you still don't realize that pic is false info

Dig deeper into a hole shill

> still can't use google
kek

>still can't use Google to see its false

> kek shilling for the hill
> enjoy your 600lb life a little more

Thank you donald trump

I just sit back and smile. I am a centrist who voted Trump. Can't believe the DNC and their supporters don't see what they are doing to themselves.

>MFW people say we got four more years of Trump

Trump 2020 - Fuck SJW bullshit

> current healthcare punishes healthy people
> current healthcare rewards unhealthy people
sounds fair

He triggered a bunch of cuckservative shills. The same ones who spam this board with Bill Nye shit are also the ones spamming Donald Trump and Le Pen posts too.

>Healthcare should reward healthy people over unhealthy people

Makes fucking sense

Here's how you know Nye is a fraud: FactCheck defends his scientific expertise by saying he has several honorary degrees, including several honorary PhDs in science. If you know what a propaganda site FactCheck is, and if you know what an honorary degree is, you can only marvel.

> eating right , exercising , keeping your weight in check
yeah because we all are forced to be fat fucks and have no control of it

Literally the second link you fucking waste.

Now, it doesn't fucking matter what degrees they have as he's a television educator who reads from a teleprompter and Lundgren never did shit with his degrees.

Fuck this site. And fuck you too. You're the reason America can't find its ass with both hands.

snopes.com/bill-nye-vs-dolph-lundgren/

Forgot link.

The pic infers ability from number and type of degrees. It made a mistake. Im not saying bill nye is smarter than Dolph. I'm saying the pic got Dolphs info wrong.

>Taking Alex Jones seriously

You're just as dumb as the people who watch his show every day.

He actually does spit out lots of facts the msm refuses to acknowledge in between the crazy shit. I suggest watching his most recent appearance on Joe Rogans podcast. Very eye opening plus Alex Jones gets hammered and smokes weed.

Yeah it actually makes perfect sense. That's how every type of insurance works. Are you really this thick?

Pencil neck faggot

It annoys me that a man whi has never once claimed to be a scientist is presenting an entertainment show on TV that I am not forced to watch.

I saw a meme on Facebook so now I hate him.

Insurance profits by not helping those that need it the most you retard

> by punishing people that actually take care of themselves since being fat is obviously not a choice
beautiful logic

All the people bitching about Bill Nye are the real snowflakes here.

Figured you were being sarcastic in your first post. I'm saying it makes perfect sense to reward healthy people and punish unhealthy people with higher premiums. Just like shittier drivers pay more.

Do you understand that you will get older, and with dementia will be even more retarded than you are now, and likely will get cancer and other problems. You need then need insurance. And then your unemployed ass won't get any because it will be too late.

> implying i don't already pay 700$ a month for a plan i used to pay 300$ for with more coverage
it's like you're a block of lead

Agreed. He's always been an annoying fag. That's why I just take him with a grain of salt. It's like getting genuinely pissed about someone ranting about Trump being a nazi. Yeah, they're stupid, but why would you take that shit seriously when the majority of people couldn't be bothered with them.

If you already have original plans you aren't forced to switch to Obamacare. I still have my original. Are you even American?

> being this retarded
i have had the same plan i have had since i was 22 now 34

You understand that living a healthy lifestyle reduces the risks of everything you just mentioned. Dude it's such a simple concept. I literally just explained it to a second grader last week.

>how does insurance work?
>you pay a rate, per month or per year, and if an accident happens, the insurance company pays for you. If you have more accidents, you generally pay higher rates.
>wow I'm 7 and that makes sense! Anybody who doesn't get that must be fucking retarded!
>let's get you some ice cream, champ.

It's actually true information, Libtard

Insurance charges higher for people genetically predisposed to disorders. Which means no matter how healthy their lifestyle is their genes still cause them trouble. Sometimes they can be refused health insurance. Insurance industry make money only when healthy people who on average won't cost them more than they charge. Essentially they make money by not insuring or charging really high rates for those that actually need it.

Dolph does not have a BS from Washington state

He does. Also his IQ is at least 30% higher then Bill Nye kek

You're talking to a juvenile diabetic, shithead. You think epipens are expensive? Try the monthly cost of having an insulin pump. Maybe that's why I know that people can't legally be denied for preexisting conditions anymore (one of the things Donny boy promised to keep from Obama.) Would it be fair for me to pay higher premiums because I cost the companies more? Not particularly but it's better than making you pay for me. Now if you're a type 2 diabetic, which I'm guessing half the people in this thread are, you deserve to pay higher premiums because you did it to yourself.

He doesnt. Check Wikipedia.

Im not sure you are even arguing.

Healthy people should be rewarded, unhealthy people should pay more. Also that you can't be denied preexisting conditions but paying higher rates makes sense.

He does, I did.

>and grow up to deny facts

He said race and gender are social construct. You can't deny facts more then that even if you try to LOL

They aren't.

So many triggered liberals in here... Jesus Christ just for once eat that massive ego of yours and recognize that maybe your views aren't totally one hundred percent correct. I'm centrist. I am hated by everyone but at least I recognize I'm jaded and bias. Grow the fuck up and stop dehumanizing the right for calling you and your stupid propoganda peddling shills on the bullshit. Ohh and Republicans, stop egging them on. You are a totally different archetypes. Find some common ground. Have a fucking beer together and stop being fucking pussies.. all of you.

shill? propaganda? specific examples please.

You seem to be the only one going on s tirade here

Truth triggers Libtards more then anything

Does one neccessarily need to be a scientist to want to encourage appreciation for it in others?
It's like sports commentators who have expert opinions but never played the sport professionally,kinda sorta.

completely true. people. are just finding any way to deconstruct him because they don't like what he says.

you wrote conservatards wrong

Haha.. Nice.

i just don't like him because he's a smarmy asshole and people on the left put him on a pedestal when he really isn't particularly smart and has zero expertise in most of the things he talks about. I guess I blame young liberals and their need to turn political figures into rockstars, but on a personal level he bothers me.

*Libtards

Yes they are. You're rooting for the anti-science team.

Emotions and feelings have nothing to do with science

Learn English you foreign fuck

Ok. Most scientists are liberals though.

"There's an old saying where I come from: I'm just an engineer."
--Bill Nye, some guy

goodreads.com/book/show/1307161.The_Liberal_Mind

Liberals do not deal in realty nor can process actual facts.

(((Greenpeace)))

You sound like the shill

cuck circle jerk for cucks

Modern gender studies is the new climatology. A decade will have passed in which no real evidence is collected that proves a major discovery, but people will insist that they still need funding because it could happen!

Hes not a libral, just libral money is talking through him

How ironic.