Would you like to live in England?

Would you like to live in England?

Too many business regulations and Sharia courts.
Maybe if these problems and others were taken care of.

Reminds me of my years in NI, very drab very dreary

We had to buy Beano comics and Sony Mega Drive cartridges to get buy before the first Pentium 1 Gateway computer arrived.

God bless Kenneth and Phillip for making life semi-bearable

nope

Good thing you don't live here now, I'd brick your windows in record time you smelly nigger

Deanoville

loyalists are so bigoted and racist

you need to be more accepting like republicans

Why are you this butthurt? Belfast wasn't exactly the pinnacle of Western Civilization back then and I was ahead of my class, in English even

I am a Republican

>Beano

BASED, didn't know they had those outside the UK

Don't care, stay out

I miss read NI as NL thinking you were talking about the Netherlands

I've said it before: England has the B E S T climate in Europe. You mongs don't have no idea what a 35°C week feels like. It's every bit as bad as below freezing.

Oh I see

You feel inferior to the remainder of Britain and most Western European countries so you have to compensate for your community's intrinsically lower value by acting racist and tough

Carry On. I apologize but there was a sense you were talking to people a cut above when you crossed over to Scotland/England

No problems

the only people who commit racist acts in Norn Iron are Loyalists.

the only thing remarkable about the climate in england is how unremarkable it is

Nah, just don't like darkies
Nah, threw many a stone and slur at brown people, we just don't sign our names to it

I'd be depressed, chavs, poles and alcoholics, ugly buildings, normies and cucks everywhere..

Are you college-educated? Out of interest, not using librul tactix

Not outside Londres

Tradesman

It's true that a maritime climate is best climate. The trouble is the islands are the meeting place of a few main weather systems, meaning our weather can be unpredictable.

I love our temps but it is just overcast all the time which is grim, today the sky was clear and it was lovely. We need to invent a big fan to blow the clouds away.

my brother works for a famous uni in the UK, went to visit, would not want to live there 2bh

Proud and fulfilling work, no one can say otherwise

This is quite troubling, I had wonderful people there as friends but there was always an air of condescension from Glaswegians, Newcastlers and Londonders towards Northern Irish

For some reason they like to portray you as less 'couth' than Northern English and and Irish mainlanders themselves. Is this image still pervasive there?

why not?, not in London though

I think it's an alright place but I would not move there.

it's just so plain.

>Beano comics
lad

We don't pay much attention to other's perception of us desu. Each community is used to be being despised by the other, no point worrying about others.

explains a lot

I hate going to the UK, i feel like everybody resent me for looking and sounding posh.

>hurr i look down on people who don't have this peice of paper like me
I'll be making 60k before I'm 40, enjoy spending your life slouching infront of a screen bathed in artificial light

nah probably because you're french

Sorry wasn't meant for you argieanon.

It was that or
>waiting for a new Asterix and Obelix/Tintin at the Library
>buying the latest Wally's World/Where's Wally/Money of the World
>Autistically sending the Orangie Tangs company another request for a doll to pull of the hairs one by one
>Autistically visting the YMCA again until I finally collected all 6 pinned badges

Okay I am sorry for any sleights, I felt betrayed because you rarely encounter forthright NIs here but it is vain and narcissistic to expect acceptance from everyone, I still retain the belief that being a part of Western civilization or generally being Western-European white affords people a general sense of acceptance thats quite elusive

Not cool desu. My grandfather was a tradesman and owned the entire woodcutting business in the region by 40.

nah I meant you're a lad, I used to love the beano and the dandy

I'm half English, i don't have a French accent, but i sound incredibly posh for some reason. It's true that you guys are obsessed with us though.

Cheers mate

Only in rural part pls.

>tfw they have actually implemented elements of sharia law

How do they get away with this?

Spent my first thirty odd years in Britain. It was honestly awful. The standard of living is far below other Anglo countries like the states, AUS, and CAN.

The housing and wages, especially, are terrible.

>Hard Brexit

BASED as FUCK

Uhh shit wrong thread lads

we know.

nice try Muhammad Paul.

If every semi was turned into a single house the houses would be great.

Not really desu, but I've been doing it for 24 years. Will most likely keep complaining about it for the next 60 years, never move, live a miserable life, then die.

it's true why do you think we ever left these shores
it was to secure the existence of our people and a future for anglo children.

The housing is generally absolutely dreadful. Most aren't fit for purpose, with bedrooms the size of small closets, almost no storage, miniscule gardens, outdated electrics and plumbing, etc.

Unless you have at least 3/4 of a million quid sitting around, you aren't going to get acceptable housing in Britain.

All the Anglos who wanted something better left for other shores. The ones who remained in Britain were generally those who were satisfied living a meager existence on a dreary, crowded, polluted, depressing rock in the North Atlantic.

>I emigrated so I am better than people who didn't

twat

Which one are you. The Finance guy cucked by his fiancé and MIL or the Virginian.

>Beano

GREAT lad

Just an observation, user. Adventurous, enterprising, risk taking, business-minded anglos left Britain to go abroad and make their lives in the colonies. Those who were content to merely exist stayed behind. Britain experienced massive brain drain and the society as a whole now has a very "crabs in a bucket" mentality.

Neither. I reside in South Carolina.

>The housing is generally absolutely dreadful.

He's right tho. My brother pay like 1500€ for his flat. And that flat is a joke

No, throughout setteling the colonies it was criminals, religious weirdos and undesirables that were exported to the colonies. Pretty much the same sort of Arabs and Blacks invading Europe now. Are all the Nigs floating on boats super amazing?

Moving to the US after it been developed is not at all the same thing.

>£1200

So, Mid-Central London?

Exported, yes, but a huge number of very enterprising people left of their own volition because they wanted to make their fortune abroad with fewer restrictions and more opportunities.

1200 wouldn't get you anything even close to decent in central london. You'd get a closet in a flat share.

>pay
pays

>So, Mid-Central London?

Oxford

Yeah America's post war brain drain was amazing and they do attract the best immigrants in the world. That wasn't true throughout all of it's history and the idea that all the successful people in Britain that didn't emigrated are somehow less for not having to leave is just stupid.

Comfy Britain

You are the best in building suburbias :3

I pay £600pcm for a flat share in Central London, it's bad but not as bad as you make out. £1200 would get you a small flat to yourself in Central London.

He said it was shit. 1200 will get you a room in zones 2/3 if you go to the shittier areas.

No.

This is just patently incorrect, you can find rooms for half that price in zones 2 and 3. Paying that much will get you a standard one bed flat in those areas.

Wish more of your countrymen felt the same desu

Yes, at least there are jobs.

no

No way. Taxes too high, not enough lebensraum, 1984 style government spying.

Nothing against the Brits, it just isn't my cup of tea.

Most Urban areas are a shithole so no.

yes

Only if I can a have a chav bf

Britain is a terrible place to live. The housing situation is pretty third world.

>Still not below 5%
What's wrong with uros?

The housing is only bad for poor folks.

No.
Too fucking dangerous.

>The housing is only bad for poor folks.

No. Even upper-middle class homes in Britain are tiny as are incomes. Yo'd have to be in the top 10% in Britain to even come close to affording what would be considered an average middle class lifestyle in the US.

I didn't know it was that bad. How do they put up with that over there?

I would like. My country a is real Shit

no gays allowed

We are a nation of six million total, there can't be THAT many of us in the UK.

We had a big decrease in gypsies and Bulgarian ''turks'' lately, so they are probably all around Europe.

As long as they never come back, i'll be happy.

Did you know you actually don't need a 250 sqm McMansion to be happy

>I didn't know it was that bad. How do they put up with that over there?

Because it is difficult to move abroad and many don't know anything better.

There are many worse places to live, but it isnt anywhere close to the standard of living in other anglo countries.

>Did you know you actually don't need a 250 sqm McMansion to be happy

Sure, but paying hundreds of thousands for a tiny, outdated, run down flat and working for a low wage when you could do much better elsewhere is pretty miserable.

Average home in Britain is 76 sq m, and that is an average of new homes, doesn't include flats and shared housing.

no, too expensive and the culture is a bit strange

That's a complete lie and obviously does include flats. My flat is 80sqm ffs.

your insecurity is laughable, at least half of the emigrants are 100% Bulgarian lowlives from the ghettos and the villages. still, there can't be that many of them.

>difficult to move abroad

you can literally just move to any other EU country freely without any obstructions

No, the methodology is laid out in the study. It only includes new homes.

Yes, but many don't want to leave their established careers, families, networks, and assets. Many EU countries also have the same issues.

Language desu, the only place Brits move to work commonly is Ireland

and I'm telling you, your study obviously includes flats since they do not make houses smaller than my (small) flat.

No, fuck England

wait how old are you?
also beano is top tier

ignore him senpai he is inbred

He's a pathological liar. Been posting this gimmick for a while now. Ignore him. Hife his posts.

I am 27, 5 years here

its funny because theres big money in trades, not enough people are doing them because you faggots are all going off to do your sociology degrees

Well, you guys don't really like me tbqh, Scots hate me even worse. It's probably if I didn't live over there. I just don't think we'd get along, William.

My country is the most inbred in the world, we marry within our 1st degree relatives at this point