Dropping Merlin's freshly written origin story below

back to tumblr with you, furfag

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

>Most people don't know this about Hasbio, but they had a whole lot more going on than just their standard fluffy program.
>When PETA raided Hasbio and released the fluffies onto the world, there was a room that was missed.
>This room was missed because it was a hidden containment room meant for experimenting on fluffies using radioactivity to see if any mutations occured that someone might pay even bigger bucks for.
>Because of fluffies DNA composition being relatively simple, any small mutation in the string would cause drastic effects.
>Aside from the hundreds of fluffies that died, there were a few interesting results.
>A two headed fluffy, a fluffy that walked on it's hind legs and a glow in the dark fluffy were some of the mutations that didn't end in melting organs from the radiation exposure.
>None of these test subjects got to see the light of day however, as when PETA raided Hasbio, they stuck around to prevent Hasbio's fluffy caretakers from getting back into their building for quite some time.
>In doing so, the special mutated fluffies had no one to fill their needs and they each died in their own small test chamber.
>Well, that is, all but one.
>The scientists had been experimenting on one particularly hardy teal blue earthy fluffy with a silvery blue mane for quite some time. He was in the first batch of ten foals that all died horribly from an overexposure to radiation.
>All except him.
>The scientists couldn't figure out why he was so hardy. Was his 'mutation' just that he was immune to the radiation that killed all his brothers and sisters?
>He was named "Merlin" because it must have been wizardry that kept the little guy alive.
>They decided to continue to expose him to radiation, much more than the other fluffies, due to his supposed immunity.
>This exposure had been going on daily for nearly three months by the time that PETA raided the facility.

>furfag
I don't think you know what that is. fluffies=/=furries.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Chocobo post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” chocobo guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking chocobo. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic chickenfucking NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “Kweh.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Kweh

Kweh.

>When the scientists finally got back to the containment room, they could smell the stench of the dead fluffies hit them like a wall as soon as the door opened.
>The windows of the containment chambers for each of the fluffies were nearly fully brown from the excess of shit that was never cleaned.
>Only one chamber looked as sparkly clean as ever, the one with the teal blue fluffy.
>He was cold and didn't move when prodded, so the scientists assumed he had just died before any of the other fluffies so he didn't get the chance to make a mess.
>They dumped the contents of the chambers into biohazard bins and rolled the bins out back to be picked up by the lab biohazard collectors at the end of the day.

>Once nightfall had come, there was a rustling in the bin...
>slowly but surely, the lid gradually was pushed upwards from the inside...
>Merlin levitated from the mouth of the biohazard bin, his cheeks puffed up in concentration.
>He slowly brought himself to the ground and stood there dumfounded by the outside world.
>"Twees? Gwassy? Whewe am Mewin?" he asked no one.
>He was shivering as he brought his body temperature up.
>Like a frog who's pond had run dry, he had put himself into a stasis- at least until he could find a way to escape the endless screes of starvation and pain from the fluffies who had been in the chambers surrounding him.
>Merlin knew he needed two things, to clean the poopies off himself and then find something to fill his empty belly.
>And so his journey began.

end for now, sorry it's not in a prettier format this is my first greentext story.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kek. Pasta of the year.

Kweh

Fluffy Thread: Kweh Tier.

quads get

Kweh.

quads

Kweh

kinda wanna write a story based on this

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

I like it. Id like to see what happens to Merlin.

do it

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

jesus, looks like we're stuck with two choco fags pretending they have friends

thank you for letting me know you liked it, was unsure about how mutant fluffies would be received.

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

I can't wait till /fluffy/ gets reactivated so we'll never have to deal with kwehfag again

Kweh

worst case scenario you could label it as weirdbox

Kweh.

It's interesting because he actually could fight back against an abusive owner. Like a reverse fluffy Carnage.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Yeah I have a few stories planned in which he does similar, will hopefully make some comics to go with it too

Kweh

Kweh.

How about we start doing Kweh killing comics? Same premise as fluffy, only we kill the stupid birds.
At least then it'd piss off the Kweh fags.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

I love your little fluffy toy. That's so badass. Hahaha

Kweh

hasbio branches out and make choco based biotoys, basically dumb annoying chickens

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

just out of curiosity why chocobos?

Kweh.

they will never answer you, they only say kweh

There we go. At least then these fuck ups will be contributing and not derailing.

Kweh

Kweh.

Better question. Why do they have so fucking many pictures of them saved on their computer/phone?

Kweh

Kweh.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.