Begging for money Sup Forumsros

Begging for money Sup Forumsros
im not getting my hopes up but ive seen crazier things happen.
I have always had a passion for gaming. but my rigs are never really good enough for anything to be playable. and my family has never really had a good amount of money. these are the specs and the price is $1,418 (NOTE: the added features/software are free to i added them) all it takes is one kind person.
Case 1 x ARC 648 Gaming Case - Black/Red
Case Lighting 1 x iBUYPOWER RGB Smart Lighting (Software Controlled LED Lighting Kit) - [FREE] 1 Smart Lighting Strip - Top of the case
Processor 1 x Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor (4x 4.20GHz/8MB L3 Cache) - Intel® Core™ i7-7700K
Processor Cooling 1 x Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler - Standard 120mm Fan
Memory 1 x 16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR4-2400 Memory Module
Video Card 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 8GB (VR-Ready) - FREE Upgrade to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 ASUS Turbo 8GB
Storage 1 x 1 TB HARD DRIVE
ADD FEATURES / SOFTWARE 1 x RGB CASE LIGHTNING
ADD FEATURES / SOFTWARE 1 x VIRUS PROTECTION - McAfee Antivirus PLUS
ADD FEATURES / SOFTWARE 1 x WI-FI - 802.11AC Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter
ADD FEATURES / SOFTWARE 1 x CLEAN PRO WIRING
INCLUDED 1 x KB + MICE INCLUDED - iBuypower MEK Keyboard + iBuyPower Gaming Mouse
INCLUDED 1 x WINDOWS INCLUDED - Windows 10 Home
INCLUDED 1 x WARRANTY INCLUDED
Motherboard 1 x MSI Z270 PC Mate -- 3x PCIe x16, 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C, 6x USB 3.1 Gen1[Intel Optane Ready]
Power Supply 1 x 400 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Bronze - Free Upgrade to 1000W Standard 80 PLUS Bronze
2nd Optical Drive 1 x 24X Super Multi Internal DVD Rewriter Optical Drive - Black
Network Card 1 x Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
Warranty 1 x 3 Year Standard Warranty Service
Rush Service 1 x Standard Service - Estimated Ship in 5-10 Business Days

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/DaCoolPotato/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also i have $300 saved up from a few years so i have that much covered at least

Get a job faggot

go suck some dick u faggot

i have a job, however all of my money goes to my parents for bills. i get money for gas to get to and from work that's all.

post your paypal. I can give you $5

If you're handsome: fuck some horny ladies.

If you're a poorfag living with poorfags that won't work or treat you like their cash cow: abandon all hopes.

Pray that peoples are kind enough to help you out.

If you'd post your paypal I'll consider to help you with a few coins. But for fuck sake, hide them from your family.

PayPal.Me/coolpotato

If you switch your processor to ryzen and I might buy it for you. I just got access to my trust fund last month I get 50k a month for the next 8 years. Also what game do you play I will add you on steam

$300 FROM A FEW FUCKING YEARS?
What the fuck. You could get a job for like 3 weeks and pay for the PC, if you have no other expenses. Literally, holy shit.
I just imagine you being a 12 year old fat kid saving his christmas money every year.

get a job you little fucker, you can have that computer in 1 month of work.

fucking millenials

before anyone points it out im well aware of what you can see on my paypal.me link. dont much care if you know my city. if you come to kill me just make it quick

good try, not-OP

But then he would have to leave his house? How is that supposed to happen? And plus you can't expect him to wash dishes or now grass that is actual work and he is way above that shit, he just begs on the internet pfft

i'm broke as fuck too user , but i've lost all hope.I can't work bcs of school ( i live in countryside so it takes pretty much all my time to get to / to get back from school) , also family is in debt.I can't afford to go out with buddies for a beer or to take a girl to a fucking date.Fuck this shit.

arma, gmod, literally anything
steamcommunity.com/id/DaCoolPotato/
i will look at processors

>ADD FEATURES / SOFTWARE 1 x RGB CASE LIGHTNING
>ADD FEATURES / SOFTWARE 1 x CLEAN PRO WIRING

So not only are you begging for this thing, you're not even putting it together yourself and are wasting money on dumb shit like case lights.

if you would read, those features are free except for the wiring which was $15. with a PC at this price $15 isnt much to add.

Kek. I forgot if I have some spare parts I may, not shit either decent stuff if this thread lives til I'm off work or if I find your steam info I'll add you and message you if I do. They just sit around after every upgrade anyway

are you saying the paypal link isn't mine? it's mine just has my mothers name as I am 17 and have a bank account but you have to be 18 and they check your SSC

if you poor you cant have nice stuff, this is how it works.

>prebuilt

go away kid

rule number 2 bitch now fuck off this site

>Begging for money Sup Forumsros
Name one reason I should donate money to you?

ive been working for almost two years and most of the money i earn is never within my reach. my parents take my paycheck and only enable me to work for them. gaming is the only happiness i get out of life.

kill yourself

noted

Good now go note it in your neck using a rusty chain saw.

Dude you want us to buy you a prebuilt. Gtfo you 12 year old cuck. You could cut that 1070 to a rx480, get a $10 case with no lighting kit cause YOU'RE FUCKING POOR you don't get nice things. If you want nice things you work for them. This build can easily be half the price