How did this thing grow so fast?

How did this thing grow so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpEx7pdp2-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

l-lewd...

>she didn't blow up like a balloon and carry the thing to full term until she is immobile along with bloated milky tits

Shit movie

Aliens.

Also I want to rewatch this. Might do that tonight. I think I have it downloaded...

Is this a deleted scene?

It was much larger in the actual movie, also i think the main character and david both forgot to mention it to any of the crew members and it just ate everyone on board

Its like the Xenomorph from Alien. Growing from hatchling to giant size in a matter of hours without requiring sustenance.

It probably has some high energy internal yolk sac like chicks have.

tHis alien is getting HUGE with this one WEIRD trick while you sit at home playing with your MANTITS

But its still grows to be the same mass as the egg itself, you can't just grow mass from nothing.

I stand by my theory that it ate everyone on board because the moron characters forgot to warn anyone about it

They get a bit larger once they are out of the shell. I raise chickens, fyi.

I'd imagine a bio-engineered organism like an xenomorph would have something other than egg yolk to grow on. Probably some unknown energy source (space yolk) with special properties. They have acid for blood after all.

Gravity

They get larger in that the cute fluff that covers them makes them look bigger, but their mass isn't greater than the egg they were born from, and that squid alien cant grow to be several times the mass of the person she was born from unless she consumed more mass to grow

This movie had so many plotholes it ruined my saturday night.

That look on the Engineer's face. You just know...

"Dumb behavior" isn't a plothole.

I'm sorry you hurt your hand that Saturday night.

I didn't say their mass increased. Their mass actually decreases but their density also decreases, making them "larger".

>WHAT IS THIS FEELING
>MY HIPS ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN
>IKUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw lonely alien rape-baby

youtube.com/watch?v=GpEx7pdp2-Q

The movie was going great during the first half, but the moment that the crew found out that the geologist and biologist got lost in the installation the movie was just ruined and I grew more and more angry with each scene

Gee its almost like i was talking about mass and not density this entire time

Again, the alien cant have grown to that size without eating, you fucking moron

I wanna fug the deacon

Dude, yolk mass turns into body mass and the chick becomes larger. Not by much though.

>Again, the alien cant have grown to that size without eating, you fucking moron

Sure it could. Its mass may have been pretty large. There could be something in it like say a ball of ferrosilicon that it dissolves which allows it to grow larger. Who knows. It is sci-fi for a reason after all.

Was refering to the various SCIENTIFIC events like the Engineer disintegrating while also creating life from cell-sized DNA molecules, the dust storm supposing cutting transmisions but not really, everyone taking their helmets inside the installations, the biologist trying to pet the snake thing, David's behavior during the entire movie, the multiple effects of the black goo, the medic chamber "not being calibrated for female personnel", the squid thing growing rate and mass and I'm sure I forgot at least something else.

Will watch, thanks.

get off your damn high horse, you condescending prick

its an alien. for all we know it can utilize raw electrical energy. it could eat steel. fuck you for being this incredibly fixated on an alien flick when its clear they dont give a flying fuck about metabolic realism

Uncensored cut when?

fuck you fag

my real life science should always apply to this scifi movie

>real life
>fiction