Why arent you a feminist Sup Forums?

Why arent you a feminist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossroads
conelrad.blogspot.com/2011/07/atomic-goddess-rita-hayworth-and-legend.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They name them after women because they have the power to bring men to their knees

>pussy is one heluva drug

>do whatever the hell I want.

Oh boy.

Because I legitimately hate women.
t. raised by single mom

First atom bombs were called Fatman and Little Boy. Ok woman relax.

>You've looked at nuclear bombs and been so in awe that you could only name them after women.

Yeah, I remember my sisters: Fat Man and Little Boy.

>Fat man
>Little boy
>Named after women

>They name them after women
War ships are named after men. They just call them she because they're operated by the Navy and therefore gender confused

Even though all of these fucking threads just boil down to "they're unfathomably delusional," there is still shit to elaborate upon in regard to men calling things "she."

I would assume a sailor, who loves the sea and all its hardships, would name his fairing vessel a woman's name to hold some sort of symbolic warmth or love while abroad. (also, men were the fuckers sailing which had to have been up there as a shitty fucking job).

Any cool old guy who fixes things will find pride in getting the car to start working, saying that "she's runnin pretty" damn near fits the same scenario.

the biggest nuke in the world isn't named Trudy, it's Tsar Bomba, nigguh.

superficial kike distraction topics for white trash and niggers to worry about instead of improving themselves and their own circumstances as well as holding the kikes accountable

that's wacky. Me too, buddy.

She's even voting for Hillary.

When has a war machine been called "woman" before?

>fat man
>little boy
>named after women
I cant even

>youve looked at nuclear bombs and named them after women

fatman and little boy are female names?

I'll help you:
1+1=?

It's pretty easy

>I cant even

WOMAN DETECTED.

>fat man
>little boy

ahahahahhahahahahhahah

Boy I sure am glad english doesn't have grammatical genders. Imagine the fake outrage possibilities.

>woman
>woMAN

DELETE THIS SHITLORD

Sucks, guy. I was raised by a single mother as well. I suppose "raised' is a big word, she was present.

if she wasn't utterly retarded I'd be a self-hating nu-male right now.

>nuclear bombs named after women
>fat man
>little boy
>Tsar Bomba
>Minuteman

Still, I love how she thinks those are all positive comparisons.

We name machines after women because they are high maintenance.

We name ships after women because it costs so much to keep them in paint and powder.

>implying fat man is named after a woman

kek

I can not think of a single nuclear weapon named after a woman

I always thought ships were "feminine" because in languages like Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian etc.. the word for ship was feminine gender.

>fatman
>littleboy
>oscar
>mike
>tsar bomba

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TYPICALLY MALE NAMES DOESN'T MEAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE MALES! ASK THEM WHAT THEY THINK THEY ARE!

Bitch has it all backwards, it's the beauty of it. Cars, guns, and explosions are something that attracts men. Of course we're going to refer to it like chicks, it's hot but it's also dangerous (yet not really in a physical way).

>Why arent you a feminist Sup Forums?
Because I believe in equality.

a fucking leaf

> warships can't function without men
> men can function pretty well without warships

Because of that

This, machines that are usually high maintenance are given a female pronoun.

Being proud of a negative trait doesn't make it a good thing

TUMBLR BTFO!
How can they possibly recover

Gilda named after Rita hayworth, first test after trinity

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossroads
conelrad.blogspot.com/2011/07/atomic-goddess-rita-hayworth-and-legend.html

“A ship is called a she because there is always a great deal of bustle around her; there is usually a gang of men about; she has a waist and stays; it takes a lot of paint to keep her good-looking; it is not the initial expense that breaks you, it is the upkeep; she can be all decked out; it takes an experienced man to handle her correctly; and without a man at the helm, she is absolutely uncontrollable. She shows her topsides, hiders her bottom and, when coming into port, always heads for the buoys.”

Does she not understand, the reason we men call the wonderful machines we invent women. Is because they're CUNTS OF THINGS to work on?