Why does this music board hate her again?

Why does this music board hate her again?

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6844036/david-bowie-blackstar-album-debuts-no-1-on-billboard-200-charts
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6843924/david-bowie-tops-uk-album-chart-with-blackstar
youtube.com/watch?v=Vle4NZm4G9Y
youtu.be/4T3YM9QxImk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Panders to feminists/blm

Because this is the same site that hosts Sup Forums. Lemonade and her self titled were pretty good. Everything else is unremarkable. I think she could go some exciting directions in the future though.

WTF I thought beyonce was supposed to be hot

>music board
cos she has nothing to do with music. what she does is entertainment. plus she's a hoochie mama.

>she hoes for $

Because she's a sexy mixed race woman and people are trying to keep her down.

1. makes bland music
2. seems stupid
3. music is marketed as feminist, its all written and produced by men
4. Is a complete mediocrity that was shoved in your face by every white yuppie that wants the musical equivalent of saying "i cant be racist i have a black friend"
5.>muh black lives matter muh feminism

Probably because this is one of the few places where you can openly hate her

Try talk about how much you dislike Beyonce on Twitter or another public social media/ discussion forum and watch the mountain of bitter aggressive hatemail you get from angry black chicks and white women trying to impress them. The Beyonce fan base is rabid, they unironically destroyed Keri Hilson's career because she talked shit about Beyonce once. I haven't heard from that bitch in like 5 years
The Beyonce mafia is real

>a music board hates someone for things that aren't music
what's the difference between this place and /r/music?

>she has nothing to do with music
she makes music though
>inb4 she doesnt
she does it exactly the same way kanye made pic related, which is considered mucore

her music is bland, i said that, its god awful, the population of mu is like 20 year old white guys with no interest in a middle aged black woman who sings songs about being fierce

>her music is bland,
can't deny that, it's as bland as most of shit discussed here

>its god awful
how so? it's just mediocre pop

>Thinking 35 is middle aged

You want to know the core fan base of beyonce.

1. fat black women
2. faggots
3. and rich white liberals who are too scared to say her music sucks because they dont want to appear racist

Beyonce holds no appeal, she is married, has had kids, is old as fuck, makes garbo music for the people i listed above.

Bitch, you are never going to crack the straight white male market.

>she makes music though
it's hardly music desu. it's a flat boring formula that's been developed to rake in the $$$.
and kanye is garbage as well.

she's just too good for this board

this board is full of children who weren't even born when she started her career and hate her for being black

das right. slay queen!

occasional reminder for the plebs

>make garbage top 40 pop music about being le strong black woman™
>think that will in anyway appeal to some white dude who just finished listing to shoegaze or thrash metal
>its because im black boo hoo hooo :_:

>le top40 meemay
btw do you like blackstar?
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6844036/david-bowie-blackstar-album-debuts-no-1-on-billboard-200-charts
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6843924/david-bowie-tops-uk-album-chart-with-blackstar

>i wish i was at home teachin bitches how to swim
>i miss Andy
>tfw noided
>im hungry, i wish i had a burnt sub with lettuce
>my feet hurt

>implying you can't like top 40 music AND thrash metal

back to plebbit

>album sells out after musician dies

bowie was also a wizard, appreciated by both the underground and the plebes.

meant for

Oh shit dawg.
I forgot Memethony Shiteditingtano declared the Strong to Partially Erect 8 for Lemonade.
I'd better go shoot myself now!

>bowie was also a wizard
you mean a popstar

>appreciated by both the underground and the plebes.
you mean only plebs

If you walked into a metal concert wearing a beyonce shirt someone is going to end up in a hospital

yeah, metalfags are autistic

>>a music board hates someone for things that aren't music
This is actually a reasonable thing if the music isn't that great. Sure she has good sounding songs but they're all songs I'm fine with never hearing again so fuck her and her shit opinions. The only song of hers that really stands out enough to ignore her opinions is 'Sweet Dreams'

>it's so hot in here
>i wanna take my shirt off
>i wish i was invisible
>why are so many people looking at me
>why did zach force me to come here

this place needs more girls and fags instead of fat ugly virgins
maybe we should invite tumblr&co

Why is Perez Hilton such a cunt and a pleb.
This might be my autism speaking but this image goes against the entire MC Ride persona.

>started a career
exactly what music isn't about. it is entertainment for the shallow minded. also she looks white as fuck for being black.

Do it.
Bring the tumblrinas.
We need fresh meat after devouring the last plebbitor.

>He thinks ratings for a very famous, dark-skinned, woman are real and not fear of sjw backlash

What's the story of this pic?

>>a music board hates someone for things that aren't music
>This is actually a reasonable thing if the music isn't that great
isn't music that's not that great enough to dislike someone
why you redditors are so damn stupid?

DG and the dude from Twilight went to a Beyonce concert for some reason. No idea who the other guy is.
Perez Hilton then drew over it like a retard and called DG an 'indie band'

Thanks user. You just raised my blood pressure with that faggotry.
I think Perez Hilton might just be a literal manifestation of OP.
Also I want to actually choke out people who call her "Queen Bey".

youtube.com/watch?v=Vle4NZm4G9Y

>went to a Beyonce concert for some reason
you dont know why people go to concerts?

slayyyy mommy

youtu.be/4T3YM9QxImk
>all the Sup Forumstants in the comments
what a hilarious time that was

you're welcome
Well I do know that they went for her music but DG and Beyonce seem fucking worlds apart to me so it's just surprising

>I want to actually choke out people who call her "Queen Bey".

what does your dumbass comment even mean? I feel like you mean you're calling people who dislike someone because their music sucks stupid... Right? If that's the case you didn't even understand my comment.

awwww yeeeeuuuuuuh gurrrrrrrrrl slaaaaaay

>I feel like you mean you're calling people who dislike someone because their music sucks stupid... Right?
you better read the comment again
it means that looking for some other reasons to hate someone when that someone already gave you reasons to dislike them is just retarded, that's what a bitter redditor would do

At least he's not holding a katana and waifu pillow.
Nice effort though.

i hate women too...lol! fuck black people
generic top 40 pop hell no xD im different than that fucking fags everywhere gonna choke em -.- i love music and i think my taste is great and superior

Lay off the reddit insult already. I'm sure those fedoras love her. And I'm not sitting here being bitter towards people I hate for no reason. I'm just answering the thread as to why I don't like her. Honestly, I read your comment a couple of times because I wasn't sure why that was your rebuttal. I think I get it. you're saying it's bitter to look for MORE reasons to hate someone after the target already gave us a reason but I have no idea what that is or why that should stop us.

I just don't like black people or black culture really, not afraid admitting to that and I don't see why that should be controversial

>fedoras love beyonce
this thread proves the opposite