What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kY0koe_fvsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mute people have no say in the matter

I don't fucking know it's retarded to be honest children lack the ability to think for themselves literally and also lack the ability to comprehend shit so why the fuck should her voice be heard at all if anything it matters the least out of anyone's and rightfully so stupid fucking stuck up bitch, she didn't even write the slogan on her sign. Literal meat puppet

It's very obviously a child's handwriting.

no shit they just tell her what to write idiot she would just as quickly hold up a swastika or whatver the fuck for candy, toys ect whatever they're plying her with kids dont know jack shit

They're a lot smarter than we give them credit for and we should listen to them more often. I think this girl has a lot of intelligent things to say, sadly no one wants to give her the opportunity to say them.

pedo detected

straight up

kys nigger

>being man enough to protect the weakest members of society makes you a pedo

She meant VIVA Sup Forums

>>being man enough to protect the most useless, easily replaceable members of society makes you a pedo

fixed.

she is asking for candy

>classic use of "What about the children?" to try to derail an argument

>useless
>easily replaceable

You sicken me.

She's trying to say Hitler did nothing wrong.

I think the sign behind her says "mods"

Let me guess you're one of those faggots that would rather see 3 full grown men die then one female child. Without even realizing the investment society as a whole makes to create an adult person. Thousands of dollars of time and money has to go into cultivating an adult man not to mention if he dies he could be leaving a wife and kids behind a job or team that relies on him get left hanging. Children are easily replaced by fucking, nothing has been invested into them as nearly as much why is it viewed as somehow more of a loss?

When we stop protecting the children they fall prey to predators. But you know what, fine. Let's pretend we don't have to care. Who gives you the right to take away another person's right to have an opinion? Every human being has rights.

in other words in a family if the man dies the family is literally devastated beyond repair if a child dies they can continue on easily.

fuck off normie nobody wants your preaching stupid cunt go make a site for that shit

You can't honestly be comparing the importance of a little girl to money. What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter if it costs millions of your precious dollars to save a child's life. They are precious and full grown men are just not as important. Sorry not sorry. We can manage just fine without you.

Diamonds are precious, gold is precious Petroleum is precious, clean water is precious children can be replaced every 9 months by fucking

sorry bait harder faggot

>if a child dies they can continue on easily.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

That even little girls need love.
youtu.be/kY0koe_fvsE

eehh... You have never interacted with kids from 5 and up. They can some times be smart motherfuckers.

either she wants the D or the A. Or both.