Computer, create 100 fully self-aware Hitlers with a complete knowledge of the schematics of this ship...

Computer, create 100 fully self-aware Hitlers with a complete knowledge of the schematics of this ship, expert level programming skills, and their status as holograms.

Computer, disengage safety protocols.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bO7wE8snf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=zzD96MsrdUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

underrated thread

hire the a-team

Computer, crate a noose suspended from ceiling and a stool tall enough for me to reach it.

Hitler wasnt even a big deal to them anymore. Khan or that Human first guy from enterprise were more relevent and recent.

Computer, delete Sup Forums post user-73131231

Also they all know their utopia wouldn't be possible without the Eugenics Wars.

Computer, run scenario BLACKED.com

Computer, please replicate a biologically accurate and self sustaining simulacrum of Councillor Troy's anus, vagina, breasts, and mouth, form them in a bio-gel matrix and see that the construct maintains a 92 degree temperature as part of its normal function.
Page me in 10 Forward when it's ready.
(Fuck the holodeck.)

2 seasons later there's a portable memory core on picard's desk with 100 angry super hitlers trying to take over the universe.

Computer, create an immortal and self aware copy of Tuvix of the USS Voyager.

Load the torture_chamber-Level10.hol sub routine.

Disengage safety protocols.

Disable all comms.

>Please state the nature of the memetical emergency

Computer, after I step out, fill the entire volume of the holodeck with an exact reproduction of human blood.

Disable all overrides.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Why couldn't Starfleet create another sentient android if their computers are able to create fully self-aware sentient beings?

Apart from becoming a Bajoran and allowing himself to be possessed by the Pah-wraiths

Moriarty wasn't really self-aware, it was just Picard gaming the holodeck. If he was self-aware he wouldn't have left his program ignored in the circuits for 5 years and then shoved him into a cube and tossed him in the trash.

I'd rather slowly torture Janeway to death.

fuck that cunt.

Can Barclayposting/Holodeckposting please become the newest meme? I'm loving this thread.

Computer, generate waifu.

I'm so desperately alone and Riker keeps cucking me ;_;

>t. HoloHitler 8814

This is the first thing that I would do desu senpai

>100 fully self-aware Hitlers
>germans
>not killing other germans
the problem will solve itself

>fucked kai winn
>did nothing wrong

Computer, analyze Counselor Troi's last bowel movement.
>Analysis complete
Fill my mouth with it.

>it's a Barclay Holodec episode

Hitlers would just start killing each-other. I mean that must come natural to them to kill Hitler.

kek

Computer, generate a fully sentient and self aware Counselor Troi.
Computer, generate a hundred Commander Riker clones, 27% without beards, raised only to believe that raping Counselor Troi will save their world.
Computer, open an emergency communication to all Federation starships, authorization Picard alpha two one three seven gamma nine zeta.
Computer, start program.

You're a sick motherfucker

Computer, synthesis a functioning and anatomically correct nude Tayne

Why are Barclay episodes so comfy?

Genuine query - what is the idea behind this joke? I don't know the workings or rules of a holodeck.

What would happen here?

Computer, create 100 Emma Watsons with a singular desire to serve man and cock.

Computer, disengage sexual limit protocols.

The Holodeck once, accidentally, made a "self-aware" intelligent hologram when the Reading Rainbow guy wanted to play Sherlock Holmes and told the computer to "create an opponent capable of outsmarting Data [the android]". So it created Moriarty and made him aware that he was a hologram, and he tried in two separate episodes to take over the ship, while SJW Picard stumbled and stammered and tried to protect its rights as a sentient being.

The A-team vs 100 super Hitlers fighting it out on the Enterprise D, now that is original content.

youtu.be/bO7wE8snf2E

Tastes like "real" chocolate sundae

Computer, create a Starship with a Holodeck inside it, and inside that create another ship with another holodeck.

Do this ad infinitum.

Computer, create a holographic hologram projector capable of projecting itself which is currently projecting itself, in the shape of a backpack, with no safety protocols.

Computer, use the backpack projector to project a hologram of Commander Riker, with appearance and personality based on available crew data, and place the portable projector on his back.

Computer, modify the holographic Commander Riker to have 100 times normal human strength and endurance, increase his sex drive by 10,000 percent, and increase violence level to maximum.

Computer, create 100 copies of the Commander Riker and Hologram Backpack unit.

Computer, disengage all safety protocols.

Computer, arch.

Because Mr Broccoli is the only actual human being in Starfleet.

Irresponsible holodeck use is a really common plot point.

92? Wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzD96MsrdUE

Computer, create a big guy

Warning: creation of Big Guy may be extremely painful

Where did it all go wrong?

Pain is relative. Disengage flight plan protocols.

Disengage safety protocols, authorization code 4U

Fresh corpse

Thanks fellows. I'm thinking about properly getting into Star Trek, but would have to watch all the original stuff before getting to TNG. I'm looking forward to TNG the most, too.

It isn't really necessary to watch TOS first, in fact most people start with TNG.

Computer, create a holoprogramme to replicate the entire Baku village.

Burger using ancient measurements.

Computer, generate a self aware copy of CIA agent Bill Wilson with a complete knowledge of the Enterprise

Computer, generate a flight plan that only lists one of the crew.

I had thought about doing this, but with these kind of things I'm always pulled towards wanting the whole experience, grounding myself in the universe right from the starting point.

They're practically different universes anyway though, but whatever.

The TOS universe is practically a different universe compared to the later ones.

That's an exaggeration, the only major difference is that they redesign some of the alien species and the Federation becomes communist

of course the filming style and acting style change drastically but that's not about the setting

>92 degree temperature
Starfleet uses Celsius

If care about chronology then Enterprise is a prequel to TOS, but it's also not very good. TNG, DS9 and VOY are all continuous, but TOS (and ENT) are very different.

Starfleet uses Kelvins.

>tfw you have to explain to the ship doctor why your penis has 3rd degree burns after fucking a 92 c blob monster on the holodeck

Don't listen to any faggot that tells you to start with TNG. These are the same people that will try to lecture people about what Star Trek is really about citing solely the reboot series.

Is that because of the time difference between the two? Not just real world, but in-universe too?

Jokes on you Riker has a waifu.

People suggest skipping TOS because half of the episodes are shit with stupid plots and bad writing, it has bad camera framing, all the actors overact like they're on a theater stage, and the costumes and set design are all really bad.

It has a few really great masterpiece episodes, but they're few and far between, filled with crap like Spock's Brain

Sure TNG has bad episodes too, but there are less proportionally

I care about release order over chronology, always.

I've seen one of those viewing guides too, but I'm definitely more drawn to just going ahead and watching everything in the right order.

>It's a Bajorans are first introduced and are called "Bajora" episode

Some TOS can be comfy

I'll never understand why people binge shows from the beginning, though. These are episodic shows, and if you want to get into them, you should probably work on having a good experience with them first. The best way to do that is to watch GOOD episodes, and the first episode or two of TOS are boring, and the less said about the first two seasons of TNG, the better

I think that's why people don't get into DS9. They watch the first season and think, "this isn't very good." Well, duh

Order of release is important for context in picking shit up in TV shows, I will always recommend order of release.
It sounds like we're of the same mind.

Most of the difference is because of budget and technology differences. TOS was 1966, and TNG was 1987. Television advanced a lot in that time, both technically and in style/direction.

You couldn't have a more wrong opinion

I bet you watch the Batman 60s show and think "THESE EFFECTS AREN'T GOOD THIS SHOW DUMB"

Spock's Brain is amazing

The TOS women's uniforms are really great.

Even the not-uniforms

CPT PICARD, I'M CIA.

>Sure TNG has bad episodes too, but there are less proportionally
Someone hasn't watched TNG recently.

Even for the time, Star Trek costumes and sets are lazy a lot of the time. The Sci-Fi episodes of Twilight Zone look better.

As for Spocks Brain, I'm sure nothing I can say will overcome your conviction, but it's consistently considered the worst episode in star trek history in fan polls and by the writers and cast themselves. Shatner said it's one of the worst episodes of Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy wrote: "Frankly during the entire shooting of that episode, I was embarrassed - a feeling that overcame me many times during the final season of Star Trek."

That dude's expression is priceless.

Only the last 2 seasons and the first season have more bad episodes than good ones

That's almost half the show.

Her did everything wrong.
He should have killed them all.
More seriously, he shouldn't have kept his daughter around.

Nah, Spock's Brain is memorable

You know a bad episode? The Lights of Zetar. Nobody remembers that because it's boring. Or For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky. People remember it because of the title, not because of anything that happens in it

The sets were TV sets, and the costumes were also amazing

The only problem with TOS is a little over acting and the fact that it was written for TV, with filler and cliffhangers for every commercial break

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS.

Are the TNG edit's Hussie's greatest work?

yes
*slurps soup*

I fucking hate the episode with evil children.

>Talking shit about Spock's Brain.

Why does Picard never just beam his enemies into the holodeck while it is running a simulation of the enemies ship layout?

Then he could just take over their ship without all the nonsense.

Ds9 is still the best trek

>We will never get it in HD

>Computer, set the temperature in my quarters to 295.372 Kelvins

Can't beam through shields.
>but that one episode
Everyone everywhere remodulated their ion flux capacitors to prevent that.

Why don't they have some protocol for reality checking? They're constantly ending up in holograms and alternative universes and getting their brains messed with and they just roll with it until something odd shows up.

Being a crewman on the Enterprise seems like it'd be an ontological nightmare.

>It's a voyager western town hologram episode with absurdly large scenery compared to the size of the entire ship

Computer, create a holographic thermonuclear bomb, but use the replicator to create actual real uranium for the core

Computer, set the bomb to a 30 second countdown to activation and disengage all safety protocols.

To be on the frontier of philosophy as well as the universe is the sign of a real explorer

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs or your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

Computer create a small 5km island
Computer create 20 loli's in tight running wear
Error loli unknown.
Computer a loli is a young girl
Working, you have performed an illegal function and this will be reported.
Fuck

Well, I have a 9" penis and a decently sized ball.

I have a very feminine penis