My girl at a party. Did she fuck this guy later?

My girl at a party. Did she fuck this guy later?

yes

Prob not since he's not a negro, but I bet there were like 10 nignoigs out of frame grabbing that ass.

Ha ha! jk
yeah, obviously they fucked.

Of course she did, that'd be retarded to think otherwise. But you brought it upon yourself to allow your cunt to go to a party alone. You need to be more of a man with your next female and set ground rules. Not as soon as you start dating but maybe within a month start setting rules. After a month shes more attached, right at the beginning she'll think you're a control freak. Stop being a beta faggot. Never let a female walk over you or go to parties or be around other guys at all without you being around. My ex, she went out with her friend and I knew exactly where they were going. But her friend had the bright idea to go to this guys house. She told me when she got back and I went off on her ass and her friends. Made her friend leave my house and my ex ended up letting me have anal with her - which was pretty dope. Took one of her virginity. She didn't fuck the dude, asked around. But I made her know real quick that kind of shit is unacceptable. About slabbed the bitch. She stopped talking to her friend after that too. Ended up leaving her for someone else but she is still up my ass and if things go south with my current, which probably will, I'll go back because I made her into wife material. She listens and always cooked and cleaned for me.

Damn. This was a halloween party she went to and I couldnt go

She was bummed i couldnt go and I thought no chance she would seriously cheat on me

See, if she really respected you, she would have stayed with you that night whenever you could and watched scary movies with you curled up. You're suppose to be her bestfriend, so what's the point of going out if you're bestfriend isn't with you? She doesn't have respect for you and because she doesn't she sucked a nice fat dick and rode it hard. She took a pounding bro. Sorry.

Those guys are in her league; probably.

Honestly, I'd have to be pretty fucking tossed to lend her some dick.

Fuuuuck she did? Damn. So she just lied to me about it? I thought she just posted these pics to get make me jealous. So when she went to the party she already knew she was gonna suck some dick and just not give a fuck about me?

Yeah, does she fuck us nerdy guys mostly you think? The second guy is really nerdy and bad but im not much better than the first dude.

Yea dude. Those guys only allowed her to take selfies with her and post them because they were trying hard to get into her pants. Lets face it, your girl isn't all that pretty but that night, she really felt pretty and the guys that were making her feel that way were def going to get lucky because shes getting the attention she always craved and be that girl she always wanted to be in high school. She know has that chance to be that girl, even for one night, and did what she thought those girls did and that's to fuck. She probably took more than one dick that night. Maybe at the same time, maybe not. But she did man.

I would sit down with her and have a nice talk and I'd let your inner anger spark and really force some respect from her and make her tell you the truth. Get rough if you need to. Show your dominance. Females are like kids. How do you get a kid to listen and respect their parents? Discipline and punishment.

And do you think the guy was a loser? Like the biggest loser at the party ended up being the dick she took a pounding by?

The guy in the OP pic? He might be, I don't know. Honestly, later in life, a loser is toned by what they do in life. If he has a decent job for his age, has a car, and his own place and doesn't act like a faggot around girls; than no, he isn't a loser. And because of that, if he is what above was (the car, job, place of living, etc.) than that pulled him closer into the pussy.

When a cunt cheats, she puts those things into the equation just in case she's caught, she can run to the guy she fucked and still be stable.

By the time I was 18 I had my own place and a car and I was a drug dealer that went really hard. I had a lot of females over that had boyfriends and I fucked all of them just because of my status. That's how I learned how to pretend a girl from cheating on me. I made them learn their place in the relationship and what consequences are.

>>>remember, no second chances. Makes you even more of a beta faggot cuck.

All sounds pretty accurate to me. God i dont even want to tell you what her costume was. I have a feeling she played her role beyond just the costume. I cant believe she probably had more than one cock that night, I wonder if she was just in one of the rooms fucking all the guys from the party who walked in

I doubt it, she doesn't want to feel like a community cum dumpster and doesn't want to feel like a whore forever. She might have had one cock there and then after the party (either for her or when it actually ended) went to someone elses house for another cock.

Sorry bro, I'd give her a beating and then dump all her shit in the trash. Like the dump, a public dump.

She was slutty virgin mary. Yeah that sounds right like one there one after. Damn our weed dealer is a freshman and is pretty set up, I wonder if shes messed with him before either

How can someone reading this thread not see the obvious cuck bait?

FAKE FAGGOT CUCK FANTASY GARBAGE

She probably did. You guys ever have a debt that magically got paid by her? Or ever bring home weed but didn't show any or much financial lost? When I was raving a lot, I sold a shitton of molly and acid. Even had candyflipping caps that had 2 tabs of acid and 200mg of molly in it. Good times. But even after I fucked a girl, I'd still make them pay. I didn't play that bullshit but I'm pretty proud I've fucked several girls in bathrooms at questionable environments lmao.

Yea that outfit man...you know she had guys in their saying shitty pickup lines about playing god and wanting to make baby Jesus and you know she'd giggle and flirt back with them. Start drinking and those shitty pickup lines start to sound a lot better and before you know it, she's got a dick inside of one of her holes.

Yeah not any debt but definitely weed. She doesnt work or anything her parents pay her rent and food money for everything. I know she pays for her/our weed but sometimes I thought she was broke or something and she'd pick up or go get weed and it would be a fat sack like way more than she told me it was. She also let him use our place for laundry in exchange for smoking her up

Yeahh i know she was taking her slutty virgin mary role very seriouly

1, YOUR "GIRL" IS VERY VERY UGLY
2. SHES NOT YOUR GF, JUST SOMEONE YOU STALK ONLINE
3. SHE'S VERY VERY VERY UGLY...LIKE I WOULD HAVE TO BE REALLY DRUNK AND ULTRA HORNY

if she went to the party alone and didnt fuck you after she came back to you, she got fucked at the party. sorry to tell ya bro.

Yeah we did not fuck, i didnt even see her that night.

NAH. IF SHE DIDN'T WANT TOBE TOUCHED OR TOOK A SHOWER THAT'S A TELL TALE SIGN.

WOMEN HAVE PATTERNS.IF SHE TAKES A SHOWER AS SOON AS SHE GETS HOME OR CHANGES...SHE FUCKED SOMEONE.