Be honest do I have a chance ?At getting a gf

Be honest do I have a chance ?At getting a gf

Yes! You da man, homeboy!

YOur black with a fat nose

Bump

Yes check out blacked to see all the fine women available to you.

Nah, you're black

You look like an everyday nice dude.
I'd play Smash Bros. with you.

Yeah just do something bout your hair and your mustache and your good to go

I want a European white girl tho where do I find em

i'd fuck you and i am not even a girl.

These days it is easy for the black man to find white women. White women are abandoning white men at an all-time high rate. Check the statistics. You'll be fine, Sup Forumsro.

Europe you dumbass

Should I shave it off and I have dreads it's just in a ponytail

Yeah of course, if anything white women only love the BBC now so you'll have no problem getting one and pleasuring her to heights unbeknownst to her that she couldnt get from small limp dicked whiteboi. Its the 2017 brah you are the gods among men!

Yeah man you look a bit goofy but cool. Why not? Some girls will date you just because you are black, if you are smart you will be able to identify them, if you're an idiot you'll have 6 kids with different baby mommas before you can say nigga.

Sup Forumsro here, I suggest shaving. Cutting dreads is up to you, Lil' Broccoli.

Hahahaha

tf OP, you're 10x more attractive than me and I have a white gf in UK, ( Indian checking in)

Are black girls too ugly for you?

Idk homie I had some 10/10s at my old job would always stare and smile at me but I was to beta to talk to them how do i talk to girls ?

Yh shave it and imo you should also shave the dreads but it's up to you (about the dreads)

My forehead is kinda big is why I keep my dreads see

Yes, I'm sure you've got a chance of getting a gf, all black guys get a George Foreman when they get to your age. Lean Chicken in your own home.

Not if you're an upstanding type of guy, no.

You should ask that on /adv/ you"ll get more help there and you can also browse the internet for answers.

I think you're conscious about your forehead than everyone else is

Depends on what kind of gf you want fam.

Dis nigga handsome

You look like the kinda black dude that really likes nintendo

Also don't shave I bet you'd look 10 years too young

True, and this is coming from a European straight white male.

It isn't big my homie, your fine

You have 2 options
>be more niggery
>be less niggery
First option will give you more mindless sluts, while second will give you better girls, but probably lwss hot
Women aren't worth much anyways so I'd go with the first one

Yes I think you look gr8 m8

To add to this you could at least pull the basic bitches, take that as a compliment.

gay ass nigga

Ya u tryna sell me a GameCube ? And also while we're here anyone can recommend some good games on pc ? Tired of playing cs go all day

Just look on Steam

You'll have no problem my nigga.

Nw bro, firstly get some guy friends that are chill with girls and hang out with them, then get introduced to girls and become friends. You can do this by getting a hobby or something where you meet up with people like gym, I am at uni so this was pretty easy for me, I also joined societies idk what you're situation is atm. Don't focus on not being beta focus on making convo and focus on the people you're talking to. Make girls laugh, read articles about this nothing else really matters if you are able to make girls laugh and have good friends girls will ask you out srs. Or you can join tinder and work your way up. If you're beta understand that you'll be awkward 100 times but if you keep working on it you'll eventually be confident. Then if you keep working on these things you can chat to randoms on the street or bus and ask for numbers or join tinder but most girls are weird on there. Plenty of beta girls in the world bro, they would happily accept a nice beta guy but they don't put themselves out there.

Why not? If your standards aren't too high.

Btw OP you look like a nice guy, so second option would be probably better for you
When I say niggery I mean those kind of people you see assaulting shops, saying nigga every 2 hours and just being assholes

Here's some OC of a girl I met thru interwebs

Probably

Keep in mind OP, this is the nicest Sup Forums has ever been to a black person. Feel privileged that you are treated this way.

My advice;
>shave
>get something other than dreads
>wear something other than hoodies and jeans all the time

Dope, lipstick a bit extreme for my tastes though

looks like you have a chance at making a brand new single mother...kill yourself nigger

Yeah ima pretty cool passive guy I don't have alot of friends maybe only 1 or 2 tbh

Load up Black Desert Online and start grindin' bro, I'll buy it for you if you want (it's 10€)

It's complex if you want it to be, check out vids on youtube

Yeah I think I'm like below average it's just idk to talk to girls I get scared and nervous like one time this girl was obvious flirting with me and I just put my head down and didn't advance the convo it was at work

9/10, have you ever talked to her in rl?

Add me on steam fam Artwithnoeasel Naruto pic

I have the same 'problem'. Talking to random people and treating girls like any other person really helped me.

Like idk as soon as they start looking me in the eye while talking I just go full Autist mode

Why man, girls are still people. Force your head and posture up and make them laugh, look them in the eye and flirt. Guaranteed pussy.

Post a thread on /adv/, you"ll get more help

Find out what they're interested in, if you have similar interests then talk about that. Talking a bit usually calms my nerves

Then again, I was lucky since I got approached by a chick and managed to return the favour instead of getting too shy

Keeping this thread alive for OP

How do i approach them tho like just be like hey how are u today ?

Well it sounds like some of them have already approached you? Other than that, what would you say to a random bro? Same thing basically

i'd be more worries about that sus ass filter, my dude

> hey how are u today ?
Yep, that's it but are you interested in somebody tho?

You're colored no one wants colored's

kek

only with pic related

shitskins need to go back to africa with all the other monkeys

This one girl that works at my old job I got fired from she works in the subway section she always made my sandwich but I could never manage to ask for her number l

Ew god, holy shit that's bad.

my ex dated a guy that looked like you before she met me. she was very good looking, but after a few kids and some drugs she didn't look great any more and had to settle for some tall trailer trash fucker. so... be careful if you're looking for white chicks. some are genuinely not racist while some are just whores who pretend long enough to get some dick and some dope.

Is there any other way to contact her?

No I can go up to the job tho it's not far

plenty of crack whores out there.

You'll be fine.

you could go work for BLACKED but you look like a skinny pice of shit so they won't want you

Then do it. Go there but don't ask immediatly when you get there, strike up a conversation first

Real advice here and not a shill.

You really want to be a respectable person.

lose the dreads.
Trim your hair to about 1/4", keep it trimmed.
Wear nice clothes anytime you are in public; preferably a suit
bathe and wear deodorant
shave, for black guys you have to be careful of shaving bumps.
Lose the ghetto slang; ghetto slang is for the ghetto and not for meeting real people.

You do all this and you will be labeled an uncle tom and shunned by your friends.

Understand that they aren't your friends and you are trying to better yourself

Rule number 1
Take care of yourself first.

Lmao nigga stfu fuck ima wear a suit for

Not wth punctuation like that

Go back to africa, you piece of antiquated farm equipment

Shut the f up, "thug ass niggaz"

Also I'm 6 2 ND like 155 I been tryna gain weight forever how do I do it

>chance
There is Always a chance

>Go back to africa, you piece of antiquated farm equipment
Edgy

You prob could now but I'd recommend making your hair the "basic" black guy hair cut IE: kind of shaved or growing it out even longer