Why do people think the earth is flat?

why do people think the earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_flat_Earth_societies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're retarded

trolling or retarded. nobody actually thinks that.

because we know it is. do the research. its proven to be flat

sadly enough, they do. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_flat_Earth_societies

Because the Jews don't want you to realize it's banana shaped

Flatfags, what do you think the government has to gain from keeping the earth's "flatness" from us?

(OP)
I'll answer because dubz

The govs are ultimately controlled by Satan and his logic is that if he gets the masses to believe that we live on a relatively small blue dot in the middle of a virtually infinite universe then we will think our existence isn't that important. The origin or life, evolution etc if possible here, than may be possible on tons of other worlds peppered throughout the many galaxies in space.

On the contrary if we lived on a massive plane with a firmament above akin to a snow globe or fish tank, it would be obvious that 'someone' put us here, engineered our existence. Belief in God would be a no brainer and we would seek out a relationship with him.

Keep in mind that Satan's task is to keep us from forming a relationship with God.

"The biggest trick of the Devil is to convince people he doesn't exist"

[Note: I don't claim to hold a belief or present facts toward any specific theory of the shape of our world. To me it's irrelevant. The critical thinking and understanding of the different theories is where my interest lies.]

we have reached a critical point in human history where the availability of information has become too much for the average stupid person

with so many opposing views, and so little understanding of any actual science or logic, stupid people can be easily preyed upon by bad ideas

Explain Time Zones.
Explain how you can travel around the earth if you go along one plane and arrive at the starting place.

because the Lord made it that way

When I go up in an air plane, the earth looks pretty flat to me. And I'm like, really high up, so I should be able to tell

> Explain time zones
They're a completely artificial human construct you massive retard time actually flows over our disk in a continuous fashion

> Explain how you can travel around the earth if you go along one plane and arrive at the starting place
Have you ever actually done it? No? Well then fuck off with your hypothetical bullshit

Fish eye lens... ffs

It's called a fisheye lens, moron.

Do you even know what timezones are?

>They're a completely artificial human construct you massive retard time actually flows over our disk in a continuous fashion

Explain Day and Night

>Have you ever actually done it? No? Well then fuck off with your hypothetical bullshit
But can I if I wanted?

Heck you can if you wanted.

Because generations are getting dumber and bumber, the average teen thinks that capeshit is true good cinema.

People don't believe that at all.
Those who post about it here are just trolling.

... and getting a ton of responses.

> You can if you wanted
> Please Peter Pan take me to Neverland
> If you just believe you can make it happen

Stop putting your blind faith in that weak shit and do some actual scientific research for once in your life

>Have you ever actually done it? No? Well then fuck off with your hypothetical bullshit

Millions of people have done it for ages. Kiddy troll, please.

because they are trying to hide that this is the real shape of the earth

I did it last summer when I went from Norway to Austraila and next to the USA, then back all around. Worked perfectly. Nice experiment!

But i have personally done it

Aha, you said all around. So you admit it's round. Like a disk

fuck yes

If could be flat we will try to get out from this world or know why are we here. To think is round and outside there are billions of other solar system make mankind useless. Doesn't matter flat or round we just have to stop war and take care for everyone

If you look into the Flat Earth Society's 150 year history you will notice that its leading proponents have repetedly verified Rowbotham's original work. Thomas Winship, Lady Blount, Samuel Shenton, Leo Ferarri, Charles K Johnson, and many others have contributed to the vast body of Flat Earth evidence.
Powers that be suppress them. Just like how they suppress Tesla, and stole all his tech.

Earthquake is when he jumps!

Why do poor people vote republican

A ball is round?

Is the moon a disc too? the sun? all the other planets?

trolololololololololololoololollool

Why do people believe in ghosts when there has never been any type of recorded scientific data?

Like a sphere or egg.

Tesla was disproven.

The "Aether" doesn't exist.

>why do people think the earth is flat?

mental illness and sheep mentality

As dark matter continues to vex astronomers, new solutions to the dark matter question are proposed. Most focus on pinning down the form of dark matter, while others propose modifying gravity to account for the effect. But a third proposal is simply to remove gravity from the equation. What if the effects of gravity aren’t due to some fundamental force, but are rather an emergent effect due to other fundamental interactions?

No a ball is spherical you complete bellend jesus you want to discuss astrology and you don't even know basic math

am pilot

can confirm earth round

bai

Holy fuck, did testla really say that? I just lost a bit of respect for him. Then again, in his era they didn't really know anything about the universe.

I mean shit when I was born there were 9 planets, now we know of over 4000

You might want to look up the word "superstition".
I will explain it all.

see

They're not communists.

Pic related.

wrong, it is actually shaped like this

jews love fooling goyum

who gives a shit

Damn, Lincoln sure knew his internets

>astrology

>Superstition
>Much like Religion(s), Superstition(s) are created by human imagination, in order to fill the void of the unknown. They come from early modern human era's where man knew little about it's own planet and reality in general. Humans still believe in superstition today, because they still have little grasp of what reality is. They are just now figuring out different sciences that help explain and fill their unknown void.

Found it!

He's a pisces, he's very sensitive.

I don't think that U.S.A. really owns NASA btw.
Isn't French and Russians up there too with Americans same ship, and all?

Astrology would mean space is 2d, but because it's 3d, the stars really have nothing to do with eachother and are far as fuck apart.

"Modern flat Earth hypotheses originated with the English writer Samuel Rowbotham"
blame this guy

> Implying you used accurate measuring equipment to ensure you move in a straight line
> Implying it's impossible you simply made a loop around a fixed radius
Simply going on a holiday doesn't merit any scientific value, kid

kek its like an aliens tour guide manual for humans

wtf, I didn't even know these people existed until now.

Poor man's troll taken too far.

i don't know, why do people think you're a fag?

brilliant response.

60th reply, yay

bump

Because poverty correlates with gullibility.

Public schools suck. You guys just sit there read, write, and repeat.
With common sense you can figure out that NASAs words contradict itself all the time through out the years, but I know people from public schools think they know everything and will dismiss you.
Just because you don't understand someone. You can't call them crazy. It's dismissive.

BUMP