Wat do Sup Forumsros?

Wat do Sup Forumsros?

So I work at a store with this really cute girl who I get along with great. We're constantly flirting but haven't taken it any further because she has a boyfriend.

Now there's this one customer who comes in all the time and she wants my nuts bad. Like almost uncomfortably bad. She's ok but she doesn't even compare to cute coworker.

So what should I do? Should I go for the for sure thing and polish my knob with the the customer? I'm afraid that because she's a customer she might make it obvious that we screwed around when she comes in and if cute coworker finds out it'll most likely turn her away. I know she has a boyfriend but it's not like they're getting married or anything. I also don't want to hold out for what could end up being nothing though.

Pic: not related
Tits: always related

Self bumping

Some more tits for y'all

mooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeee

Bump

Cute coworker will want you after another girl has you.

This has crossed my mind.

you're not the best with understanding women are you, OP? There is a more likely chance that your coworker will look at you more like an option if you're popular with the ladies. If you show her you are confident and not some loser who doesn't fuck. Now the customer can't be completely ugly and shit. She has to be slightly uglier than the coworker. You have to have some standards but if she knows she's cuter than she knows you'll probably fuck her.

So fuck the customer and don't treat her like shit but don't show her a lot of interest. She might not even make it obvious you hooked up. You have to start showing some interest in your coworker at the same time though. Really let her know without saying it that if she were to suddenly become single you'd like the opportunity to take her out first. Getting your dick wet is more of a turn on to other women than a negative. As long as you aren't constantly fucking nasty whores. Women want a man who is desired by many ladies. Men just want hotties that don't fuck anyone but them. Usually.

do the customer, and then COMPLETELY ignore the cute coworker.

she will yearn for your nuts

no. Don't do this. This only works if the coworker is single. If she's in a relationship and sees you no longer are interested in her and fucking other women she will stop looking at you as an option at all. She'll double down and start trying to make her current relationship matter to her. Don't do this.

She's flirting with you despite having a boyfriend who she probably fucks a bunch,why would you having sex with someone stop that?

>We're constantly flirting but haven't taken it any further because she has a boyfriend.

So why do you think things will ever change? She's not going to suddenly wake up and think "you know what fuck my boyfriend I'll sleep with my coworker"

She literally sees you as a work flirt, I can't believe the amount of losers in this thread that claim to know anything

Girls will flirt at work if they have a boyfriend who isnt there, it just adds some interest and enjoyment to the workplace for them

women literally do that shit all the time. They move on emotionally to the next guy long before they end the current relationship. He could be that next guy. You know fuck all.

This is a good point. The coworker knows she's a better catch than the customer. Plus I'm going to surprise cute coworker with an awesome birthday gift in a couple of months which I think, if I play my cards right 'til then, will be the tipping point for her going for me

My supervisor is in her 20s and has a husband, but she still flirts and is very playful with me while we're working

>women are just moving from guy to guy they all do it

Spoken like a true virgin. I wonder how many times you've been "friendzoned"

I can't wait for the inevitable thread where OP says
>"guys I want to fuck my coworker I gave her this great gift but so far nothing has happened btw she has a bf what do?"

definitely do this user

That's not what I said at all dipshit. You've clearly never been in a relationship with a living woman. Long before her boyfriend knows it's over she knows. She's moved on and probably has a crush. Who knows if it's OP but ignoring her and pretending like he has no shot with her is a guaranteed failure. You're stupid.

rape her

For those that are saying this is common workplace behavior. Yeah, no shit. She's not even the only one that does it with me. But there's a closeness there. We have a lot in common and go out to dinner together every now and then. It's a little more than just flirting, yo

I don't know if I'd go all crazy with a special gift for her birthday. That plan could backfire in several ways. Just telling her happy birthday and knowing when it is should be enough for the relationship level you're at now. Going beyond that with a thoughtful or expensive gift is a red flag. Unless by that time you've been on a few dates with her and she's single at that point.

>y-y-y-you're the dumb one!

You already got outed, no sense in replying to me anymore virgin

Here's a hint: Giving girls gifts only nets you sex if they're already sleeping with you. Giving gifts to taken "maybes" will make you look like a desperate loser. Get your knob polished by the customer and move on to someone who understands that it's sketchy to constantly flirt with other people when you're in a relationship.

>It's a little more than just flirting, yo
>yo

You're a humongous faggot

>no sense in replying

That means you've got nothing. You're a fuckin muppet.

Its not like I'm giving her a diamond ring or anything. It's just something from her past she mentioned missing so I found it and got it for her

Fuck the customer dude, trying to be monogamous with a girl that is in a relationship with another dude is beta as fuck. Don't let her get in the way of your dick unless she's single

if you have dinner with her now on occasion then it might be ok. Does her boyfriend know you guys have these dinners? If not then you got a shot. If he does and doesn't put an end to it then you probably don't have a shot at all. You're her work friend, she's told him all about you, and he doesn't even register you as a threat. That's not good.

while the bile makes this guy sound virginal, he's right. this is a common thing among women. had my share of breakups and saw this happening a few times, not every time, but it happens. i still hear about it from my wife's incessant gossip.

>proved he was a virgin with no female experience
>failing this hard at trying to come up with a response

Sad, just stop replying already this is pathetic

inb4 he keeps replying

This guy won btw

the concept of proof is not what you think it is

Real question; how many fedoras do you own?

The only thing you've proved is you have no reply to what I've said regarding the post. You abandoned that long ago because you don't know your shit. Clearly. Begging someone to stop is about as beta as you can get. Come on love guru show us what you know and tell us how to play it.

This is pathetic

Hard to say. If he does she hasn't showed it or mentioned it. When we hang out we do it exclusively just the two of us except this one time during a work outing

Alpha up man... If you want that shit then go for it. Pay attention to her watch for weaknesses that her boyfriend forgets. Listen to her, don't judge, all the while keep throwing game. Women want guys who get shit done so if you want it stick with it.

However if you can get away with it smash the other ass too simply because it's there.

You sound like a giant faggot

what kind of dinners though? We talking some apps at a shit hole like Chili's or have you actually sit down and had what would be considered a date if she wasn't in a relationship? You might be completely misreading what she's laying down. Some chicks are really flirty and that's just them. Some don't consider it flirting and just being polite and retarded guys who can't tell the difference assume they like them. Fuck the customer. Let it play out.

Of course I am.. Aren't we all here. I mean we are giving dating advice on Sup Forums there is not much lower than that.

no actually that faggot is the love guru who has no actual info to pass on. He just says friendzone, fedora, and faggot. His holy trinity of F words to seem edgy.

Imagine being so triggered by a stranger you literally follow their posting and reply to other people about them

Seems like only one reasonable solution , fuck her boyfriend in front of her to assert dominance , after that jump on the counter and slam your chest while howling .
She will instantly recognise you as the alpha male and that you demand to be pleased

Imagine being such a pathetic loser that you can't muster up a decent reply so you beg for your bully to stop attacking you.

Date the customer, treat her right but not special falling for her. Just positive. Flirt intensely with co-worker a couple weeks later. Like a wave of irresistable desire just hit you. Later apologize profusely. Say it just kind of hit...blah blah blah "I like customer maybe feels like she woke up something more than I expected (communicate with eyes). She will let u know. And u still look okay, just a dude learning to deal with some latent desires. No harm no foul

>no begging
>no asking to stop
>calls himself a bully

Lmao

>I know she has a boyfriend but it's not like they're getting married or anything. I also don't want to hold out for what could end up being nothing though.

lol you moron. That cute co-worker has a boyfriend. All she's getting out of flirting with you is the attention she craves. Don't be an idiot.

MOREEEEEEEE

Well I got to start getting ready for work, dudes.
I don't think cute coworker is going to be there unfortunately.
I don't think I'm going to screw around with the customer. Not worth it even if it's a for sure thing.
My thoughts on it are "don't shit where you eat"

this.....its just a safe way of improving her self esteem to her..........................go for thr customer, at worst you get some, at best she makes the co worker feel jealous

Dude, mine wasn't to be her bf but to test her naughty side and u two cheat together. Chix are sneaky and naughty. She might dig the thrill knowing you will keep your mouth shut too.

god you are such a sperg

Don't shit where you eat OP

>I don't think I'm going to screw around with the customer.
All advice on here was: FUCK THE CUSTOMER (unless she is a fleabag.
>She must be a flea bag

>no sense in replying
>just stop replying
>please sir I'm just a beta fag who can't handle your replies. Please. Just stop.