Your country (very Sup Forums related)

>your country (very Sup Forums related)
>do you miss /vint/?
USA
Yes

No, that shit was pure cancer and no Sup Forums related whatsoever.

Plus it made me hate my countrymen who posts here even more.

I learned that Americans on Sup Forums are sincerely retarded

The only cancer was the Brazilians; everything else was super comfy

I hate Tumugi's voice. I think I hate children in general.

Flag
Yes!

That is true
RUDE!

Sup Forums sucks immensely and /vint/ managed to be even worse.
Not much of a surprise that unoriginal avatarfags enjoyed it though.

I'm sorry, Tumugi is just shit... I opened that gif and I was instantly overtaken with homicidal rage desu

/vint/ still exists though. it just isn't indexed.

I miss it was super fast, I had fun while both boards were merged, but when /vint/ remained as an independent board it was boring af

>says the Brazilians
Go have fun banana posting then, you posting Picasso
How do you have such shit tastes?

Bulgaria
Yes

We need /vint/ back.

Give me your boipussis, avatarfags

Seriously Tumugi is worse than those Mexican cartel execution videos. I just can't. Bye.

You cant post; it's dead
I liked it; the shitposting Brazilians left and it was mostly funposting and wasnt as fast as when everyone was directed there

>>>/vint/

still alive just under maintenance

/boards.Sup Forums.org/vint/

Yeah, great arguments.
If you love it so much, then feel free to take the shitters left in this thread, fuck off back there and revive it, at least then we'll have one attentionwhoring avatarfag less in the catalog.
>>>/vint/

I WOULD BUT I CANT

/vint/ was basically like an army of handicapped loudmouth children barging into a fine restaurant outnumbering the staff 100 to 1. they yell "wow this is so cool and fancy" in their slurred insect sounds that is their speech while the staff is visibly disgusted and tells the bunch to leave the establishment only to be responded with
"but the doorway to our playpen was merged with yours so we're here for now" they'd grin in their childlike excitement

Which board is who in this metaphor?