Name a chemical that's relatively easy to obtain and can irritate peoples' eyes/nose etc

Name a chemical that's relatively easy to obtain and can irritate peoples' eyes/nose etc.

Capuscin from pepper

Easier to name a chemical that doesn't

Tear gas is pretty easy to get a hold of

Catpiss(ammonia)
Also all kinds of alcohol

Your mom's sweat.

OP here, forgot to add I live in the UK, so the laws are a bit more stricter, making it harder to get the real good shit

Is pepper spray not easy to get there?

Nope

>In a nutshell the law is saying that full on pepper spray, the type the UK police use [ as seen in this photo ] that contains a noxious gas is one of those items that is considered illegal to carry and illegal to use in the UK by civilians and preppers alike.

That's fucking retarded, I can buy pepper spray on amazon in the US. How is the UK such a pussy country and yet so powerful

This. LOL.

Seriously, just grab a bottle from under your sink and as long as it's not >pic related you're good to go.

They are not really that powerful. They were. But they lost the empire long time ago.

kinda blurry but he looks cute. I'd inject my gay in him ;)

You're welcome

THIS

Make your own shit. Get some Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper), dried, ground into powder.

USE GLOVES

This is really specific, but I need to be able to spray it very discreetly. I'm not gonna bust into some place sprays blazing running in people's faces like the true autist I am.

It's considered a firearm in the UK

hairspray
deodorant

What's it for?

Dihydrogen monoxide. It can be lethal if enough is inhaled.

I'm salty that I didn't get a date to prom so me and a couple friends are going to pseudo-chem attack the place

That's some nasty shit right there man

Too far

BECAUSE WE FIGHT LIKE MEN , NOT HIDE BEHIND WEAPONS , SEE OUR FOOTBALL

farts

>no prom date

I can't understand why fella, you seem so nice

Benzyl acohol mixed with hyddocloric acid. Look up how to make benzyl choride

go fuck yourself ANTIFAg

chlorine

just tun some electricity through salt ware
(and dont get electrocuted)

Nitrogen.
It is often used in fertilizer and can be picked up at chemistry shops
It is also a key ingredient in some explosives but...I won't delve into that. It's unregulated and no one will raise Eyebrows if you say it's for farming.

Also,phosphorus.

Would the strained water that had chopped up chilli's soaking in it be effective?
Add it into a spray bottle or something

Oh god, no.

I don't even live in America, why would I want to even be related to the inhuman atrocities going on down there

poop

Salt

ur butt

Like glycerine?

Coyote piss

go buy an mre take the heating system out and tear it open place hot sauce and water it a little to activate it it works like cheap CS gas.put it in a gatorade bottle poke a few holes in it your good

fuck you queer

Buy some habanero's and make it yourself, you manchild. You could literally put that shit in any kind of spray bottle or water gun and it would work

It's Hydrogen Hydroxide, dumbass

Hydrochloric Acid?

bitch please
look in google for "pó de mico"

>implying ionic bonds

A fart from my heart

hitler dubs knows all

Whatever you call it, it's because of this stuff there's no life on other planets.

Chloramine.Mix with care.

Bro just set off the sprinklers, when i was in school the shit was filled with foam that stunk like shit. I very much condone acts of violence as long as no one dies or is permanently injured.

You want him to puke on people?

Pretty much anything that isn't eye juice, isn't supposed to be in the eyes.

ok but if you read this your mom will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post.

Butyric acid

ok

Brake cleaner, wd-40

Add lighter add flame for the win