Convince me to learn French. I never leave the U.S. except once I went to Montreal and loved my short stay

Convince me to learn French. I never leave the U.S. except once I went to Montreal and loved my short stay.
Are there shows, books, etc., that will really expand my reality in a positive way by learning French? Is it hard to learn.

No reason. Just laugh at them while they're learning YOUR tongue and calling you a cuck using YOUR tongue

You can convince others that you derive from a French-Speaking location on anonymous imageboards online.
It isn't very hard at all if you can speak English, same goes for other Latin languages and especially Germanic ones.

But German is hard, especially to pronounce. "ich" , "auch", etc. Give me a break

Isn't it time to stick your ass up in the sky for Allah?

I want to learn albanian, how that goes son?

Le pen is a Kremlin's whore

So what?
Your mom is a whore too and you'd still defend her

No reason to learn it. Stick to English

>Convince me to learn French.
non. casse-toi

My ? Proofs?
You say that to be Putin's whore and at the same time be against migrants, but be Putin's whore, who launches blackassers into his country)
How she can be for Putin if Putin flooded his country by muslims?
Error, error .. This Frenchman is broke, carry another

Literally no reason to learn french honestly, unless you want to be a hipster or something and want to read old books in french

French is a beautiful language and French (QC'ers too) are pleasant people

Honestly provençal and italian are 100% more beautiful than french. Will you learn them too then ? That's a shitty argument

right-wingers are retarded in general and are only exist to serve as useful idiots, ironically they don't know their whole existence is thanks to KGB infiltrators who wish to destroy their nations with decadence

So, is this actually working? The whole "the KGB guize! That's why our ideology is so unpopular" thing? Because I don't see it.

>French has a huge and impressive literature (Michelet, Rousseau, Camus, Sartre, Descartes, and so on)
>French is pretty useful when you study history because a lot of book from the Middle Age are in French(Roman of Brut, Roman of Wace, Crusades report, and so on)
>French have the biggest EEZ
>French is still a diplomatic language(UN + EU) although losing ground against English
>The Francophonie is ever expanding "thanks" to Black's demonic birthrate

Will it allow me to have sex with French girls

>Will it allow me to have sex with beurettes
ftfy

also yes

>Ich
>auch
>Hard to pronounce
Yeah, nah, maybe if you said Eichhörnchen or Schädlingsbekämpfungsmittel or some shit, people would listen to you, but those are two easy words lad

If you speak French, you can buy an African wife.

They are very difficult to pronounce PROPERLY. Also -chen words

>beurettes
Is that what you call beat sluts or arab chicks?

can I buy an arab bf?

this Jewess is the only reason you need to learn Frogspeak

Outside speaking with africans there's no point in learning french nowadays.

Honestly, for an Americuck, even Esperanto is more useful.
I have studying in Stanford University for the past two years and the Esperanto club here is more active than the French club.

you're not smart enough

No. Nobody cares if you want to actively celebrate your ignorance. The choice is up to you and I'm not going ty shed any tears.