Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup?

meh, nothing.
you?

Same, dude. Bored.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>Queen

fat sjw

>from her twitter last week

Niiiiiice

How you doing bud?

"Nigga are you serious? just 3 of you? It takes more dicks than that to get me off!"

I'm soooo happy right now. Real Madrid has just beaten Atletico de Madrid 3-0, so if we play a good match next week, we'll be in the Champions League Final in Cardiff!!

How are you? Work tomorrow?

Gaaangbang

It's in Cardiff? Kek.

Yeah not bad thanks. Unfortunately yeah, I have work. Only 8 more work days until my bday and a week off though.

You know Catie, such a greedy girl. She needs ALL the dicks.

I'm sure we'd all be eager to supply

Tis the only reason we exist.

I am okay with this

Yeah, it's there in Wales. I'm sure you will notice as the date goes closer, kek. You will get tired of listening Gareth Bale is going to play in Cardiff that match.

A grand life indeed, living only to empty your balls for her at her every whim. Inside her precious womb, in her hungry mouth, in her perfect little asshole.

I for one would have no regrets

I'm sure I'll hear all about it soon enough.

I imagine that's what heaven is like.

Heaven indeed.

Only way it could be more like heaven was if all incarnations of Boxxy and Catie were there at once.

My balls would never stop then.

A fantasy I've actually had many many a time.

Tell me about it, i want to hear.

Not good at writing stuff like that. Maybe another time.

Oh come on, I don't ask others to write often. I just want to hear what you fantasized about With her (all of her)

Just being relentlessly milked without a second of rest

mhmm, how? They all take turns jerking you, fucking you silly or even demeaning you by putting you into one of those milking machines?

>take turns jerking you, fucking you silly

Indeed, they mix it up but make sure not to give any rest. Lots of sloppy head and cum swapping involved also.

>putting you into one of those milking machines?

I prefer a more physical milking. I'd take that though.

Mm yeah diamonds are the bitch

>That webm

I still cannot believe we got her saying this out loud but I forget, what was this skit about/in reference to?

You'll have to write that out sometime, we both know you can do it. You wrote a nice little bit that night when you were drunk.

I can't remember what video it was kek. The one where she talks about sex toys makes me laugh. She sounds so awkward doing it. Ohhhh and the one about animals enjoying oral sex lmao.

>You wrote a nice little bit that night when you were drunk.
Maybe I'll give it a go next time I'm plastered.

Being that she's friends with sluts like laci green I'm surprised she hasn't done more sex shit.

Lol, she seems to hate doing shit like that. I think it makes her uncomfortable.

Someone has been busy.

Thank you good sir.

I tried to make that while waatching a movie. Ill make it better when I have time

Not bad for a rushed attempt

I'd be uncomfortable too talking about shit in public that gets me so horny I need to sneak off and handle some business.

In all seriousness I wonder why she seems bothered by it. perfectly natural and all the more enjoyable hearing her voice when it's about this subject.

She just doesn't seen the type of girl to talk about things like that openly

>boxxy
>no cracky
fuck you op

Don't know why, we all know she ain't exactly a classy lady with her crazy fuck rants she did on her YT channel.

Lmao maybe so but that's different than talking about sexual things.

The money I'd pay for a joi vid though my god

Captions on this?

Would be nice

mhmm...Now we're talking. Catie makes a JOI vid.

Sequel Boxxy makes a JOI vid.

I must have beat off about 7 times today but I'm sure I'd find 7 more for one of those vids

"Hmm, Should I suck his dick now and then film, or film then suck his dick and let his friend fuck me in the ass while I do it?"

Your captions never cease to make me diamonds

>Just one

THOSE ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS, YOU GOTTA PUMP UP THOSE NUMBERS!

It's what I do. ;)

Nah I'd have 7 more faps if I had one of those videos I meant kek.

Any more luck with your gloryhole tale?

"Be big boy now and show me how much cum you can fill my panties with!" *Boxxy face*

"You! TAKE OUT YOUR DICK! I had a bad day and I wanna play with my favorite toy!"

Why do I always envision Catie so angry now?

I dunno but I like imagining her demanding as fuck when it comes to getting fucked

"Did you just tell me no when I said lets fuck? Little boy, i'm going to fuck you so hard tonight your dick is gonna be sore for a week!"

Yeah I could see it, specially after seeing some of her angry rants.

But a part of me wants her to be that soft, tender submissive lover. She wants you both to get off and she's willing to do whatever you want to feel good.

"You want to put it in my ass user? Okay, if that'll make you feel good. Use my ass to feel good, fill me up when you cum...don't pull out...please...I want it inside me"

Both of them sound so good. I'd take a bit of both.

Time for round 3.

It's hard to think of shit when i'm fapping though.

Another good one is her wanted to be used.

"Yeah, fuck me and pour all your cum in me, use me like a jizz toilet!"

Yeah that would be fucking hot. Time for me to go for another round myself.

I kinda did this already with the vidcon bukkake but still similar isn't the same.

Hmm...Whats odd to me about this is I know who this is originally of Proxy Paige if i'm not mistaken and second the facial expression of the eyes rolled in the back of her head like that doesn't fit here.

On a roll tonight

>similar isn't the same.

Very true. Had many a fap to that story.

>I know who this is originally of Proxy Paige if i'm not mistaken
tru

>the facial expression of the eyes rolled in the back of her head like that doesn't fit here.
yeah I wasnt being too serious here lmao

Oh so you're our shoop guy?

Howdy, been looking to run into you for a while now.

I'm Reighter. I write the stories and some of the captions here. Feel free to use my work when making pics.

:D

Also, thanks in advance for everything and anything you give us.

It's not finished still, sorry. I don't want to post anymore unfinished stuff like I did with the Dom Story.

No worries. I understand.

Yeah Im here pretty much evey day tho,
and thanks for the stories m8

Imagine her puckering up like this when you're about to cum

And Im not claiming to even know hot to shoop, I just make these for fun (and for own use) with gimp

Fucking diamonds. Those glossy lips.