Can /b prove this picture is fake?

Can /b prove this picture is fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/cambridge_residents_mystified_over_trail_cam_picture_of_a_young_girl/138756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thumbnail

whats so fake abt it? its a picture of a girl in the woods, so what?

Maybe, maybe not. If you tell us what we are looking at.

Everyone in my town is convinced this is a ghost caught on a motion activated camera.

2spooky4me
Abandon thread !!

looks like we disturbed her fapping time in the woods

Why aren't they convinced that its an actual fucking person caught on camera, why the hell is it a ghost? Because of the motion blur and low lighting conditions??

Which backwater shithole are you in OP. Pic looks like it was taken with a can on a string. 56k baud modem must suck.

there is no nigger stealing trees.
must be fake and gay

I just open that picture in a new tab, and zoom in.

> There is a lot on noise
> The legs of the little girl are transparent ( movement maybe )
> The girl doesn't have the same light as the rest of the picture

Not sure the photo is fake, but easy to make with photoshop.

Do ghosts clothes die and become a ghost as well or do they just not exist?

Oh i see
> CAMBRIDGE N.Y. RESIDENTS MYSTIFIED OVER TRAIL CAM PICTURE OF A YOUNG GIRL

disclose.tv/news/cambridge_residents_mystified_over_trail_cam_picture_of_a_young_girl/138756

Caution message on the website : WARNING: THIS MAY NOT BE A RELIABLE SOURCE. (SATIRE)

post a better quality then we can talk about it

and say more about the picture

Its a backwoods full retard town, OK. But I would love to be able to prove this is not a ghost at the very least

Yeah, thats it. If its an actual kid, thats WAY out in the woods. If its not it has to be faked.

It's not a ghost because, and this is the important part, GHOSTS AREN'T REAL!

Agreed

Thats why Im hoping someone can prove its fake or altered in some way

>Proove

It hard to prove that something is real but we can prove that something is fake so not real or supposed to be real

No. Proving a negative isn't how it works homes. The burden of proof is on ghost believers. I could say there are 50 foot two headed whores shoveling thier assholes full of worms with the help of Klingons on the far side of Betelgeus. But it would be on me to show this was true, it's not everyone else's deal yo dispell every dumbasses 2 cent belief.

Unless you are Renee Descartes you can fuck right off with that. It's pretty damn easy to prove most things are real except figments of imagination. We have haloperidol for that.

I need to see another picture from the same camera.

Unfortunately, I dont have that

Did they ever find out the story behind this?

I believe it was a feral herd of business middle managers in thier annual migration to the north for richer vending machine options in the break room.

Not far from us. That whole town is fucked up lol

How so?

Makes so much sense all of a sudden. I wasn'tt looking at the bigger picture.

in this case the burden of proof is not on us

extraordinary claims etc.

the transparency means nothing, motion blur does that