Spain is rising their military budget from 0.9 to 2% of GDP

>Spain is rising their military budget from 0.9 to 2% of GDP
>Gibraltar tension rising

Is he planning to take back Gibraltar after Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39485169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the Hell is Spain hinting at attacking a fellow NATO member?

WW3 is coming

It's the Brits that are saber rattling because of brexit messing up Gibraltar/Spanish border.

they are preparing in case UK declares war and they push to annex Gibraltar

We aren't asking for Gibraltar, you autists. Gibraltar employs thousands of Spaniards.

They didn't.

They just demanded the EU give them the final say on whatever the terms are for their border with Gibraltar.

There are so many Gibraltar Pro's on this board. How do you folks know so much about everything?

It's the Brits with their usual hysteria and meme newspapers like The Sun.

Spain is not responsible for Brexit, if that affects their economy in Gibraltar due to different border and visa regulations that is their fault not ours.

And if we increase the military budget is mostly due to the American administration pressures and the obligations of NATO.

Those Spaniards working in Gibraltar would be employed anyway with a co-soverignity treaty but if hard Brexit goes on, and Gibraltar suddenly has a real border with Spain, then they are much more likely to lose their jobs.

t. Gibraltar pro's

tell me more about the intricacies of Gibraltar's tax laws lads

Ah yes, the tabloid narrative is sinking in...

that's Spaniards for you
s m h

No better way to get people riled up and behind your cause than to label a foreign threat and fight a meme war

I bet Spain would love this

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39485169

h-ha ha!

If it unites the separatists, why not give it a try?

Last time we tried it we had a Golden Age and kicked all Muslims out.

god she's ugly
why can't more British women look like Kate Beckinsale and Natalie Dormer?

fine as long as you pay your share

Gibraltar is english instead of spnaish, truly a bunch a cucks these spaniards

>Increasing the military spending to NATO's demand
>HURR HURR ARE YOU GOING INTO WAAR?

>not using every chance to post memes and shitposting

I see your troops amassed along my borders. I presume you're just passing through?

Because one has thai ancestry and the other one norwegian. Pure anglos are ugly as a deadly sin.

Why the hell do you believe anything you read? It was some brit who said that if Spain tried anything it could be war, not Spain. Spain just demanded to have bilateral unique accords with the UK regarding Gibraltar (hopefully so they up their freaking security and stop the illegal economy there) and the EU said it was fine.

>Spain is raising their military budget as Trump asked
>WHY IS SPAIN RAISING THE MILITARY BUDGET? DO YOU WANT TO GET BOMBED YOU FILTHY SPIC?

Americans are really special.

NATO, not even once

>Argie reading comprehension

Honestly, we're as baffled as you. This provocation has come as a big shock, but we're ready to go all the way.

Now we just have to kick the muslims out once again

>Spain is rising their military budget from 0.9 to 2% of GDP

Trump forced us to do it