Hi Sup Forums, I've been bored this evening and decided to see if I could access my ex-girlfriends email...

Hi Sup Forums, I've been bored this evening and decided to see if I could access my ex-girlfriends email. After a little social engineering, I've realised it's easy. All I needed was the street she grew up in. Should I do it? It's not connected to fb so wonder if the risk is worth the reward? All that's left to do is change the pw

Sure, but be aware that you may not like what you find

We broke up years ago, and now I'm happily engaged. Curiosity has the better of me though and I wanna find some sweet, sweet nudes.

Dubs decides

Do it and share the reward, and by reward i mean results, and by results i mean nudes

In that case, do it, post results.

WE ARE IN I REPEAT WE ARE IN

How can I find what accounts the email is associated to without trawling through random websites?

Bump

By reading the emails

Ok, so I'm not sure of the plan anymore. This account is connected to fb, twitter, Pinterest, snapchat... Obviously, to get into those I'd need to reset the password to those too. Feel like I'm in a little over my head here.

dont a lot of these services have links in their emails that automatically log you in?

Trips confirms.
Share the best bits.

Hit the jackpot. She emailed her boyfriend naked photos to his work account. Dubs get face, trips get nudes, quads get login

You already owe us a trips and a dubs faggot!

Oh come on, just post the nudes. We're playing the breaking and entering game, not the dubs game.

12 seconds too late pal

Get to posting or fuck off!

once you have control of Email you will own all other shit if you want it is up to you how far you go now ....
>what will you do user ?

roll

DUBS DUBS DUBS

If you want I will walk you thruw it ...but user you mite not like this road ...

Nudes and login left to play for

No takers?

Trips.

Now it's trips

Nope no trips, sorry guys

I'm going to bed soon candy-ass hurry

op is kill