Why is this country so shit?

Why is this country so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nh9OTl1vTho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Madonna

But isn't Argentina white? How can they shit if they're a white country?

what are you talking about? this country if comfy as fuck

ask /b

Too many years of commie populism. What do you think about Macri government, Pham?

we may look white but we act like niggers.

>didn't build wall
>natives poured in for the last 40 years

there you go

hey Philippines, what does your people think about us(latinos)?

peronism

We are bleeding a wound that Kirchner made.
Don't worry, we'll be fine

is argentina really white or what
pls no troll

majority white

This

No dude, wtf
Comparing to others south american countries, yes

are italy and spanish white?

Italy is a country and spanish is a language.

youtube.com/watch?v=nh9OTl1vTho

He's American what the fuck do you expect

Hello mini Argie.

We're also american boludo.

They are the true white race--Italian.

Spaniards are often referred to as spanish. It can be considered both a language and a people.

You know what I was trying to say, chipero

too much money wasted on white makeup

es divertido pelear por cualquier jalada

la neta me agrada ser latino, y me gustaria creer que aqui en pol hay gente que piensa igual

#familialatina

by Sup Forums standards we're niggers (yes, we're basically the same, rebel province memes aside)
pure Spaniards and Italians are apparently Somalia-tier

hey there, I wish you guys never left
you lost ONE battle in 1807 and you bailed out, pretty weak
this place could be glorious anglosphere now

thanks for the independence anyway, you guys know how to troll Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Argentina, all at the same time

south american "it's somebody else's fault" syndrome

people would rather blame bolivians than stop electing shit politicians

probably m8, but I lov u

Dunno about that, but what is life like down there. May move.

>native indians meet spanish conquerors
>fuck native females and get mestizos breed (criollos)
>XIXc couple of civil wars and whatnot. Country mostly an aussie in SA except spanishtier instead of anglotier
>massive italian immigration populates the pampa with farms and provide factories with arms
>"Argentina the world barn"
>WWI fucks up world trade
>Country never recover from this blast. Social conflicts arise.
>Criollos aristocracy becomes an oligarchy and choose the military coup to stay in power and mantain social status
>Peronism appears as a counterforce. Demagocic populism alla Mussolini.
>from 50s onward country sways between populism that ruins the economy and infest all culture and neocon policies that don't have the favour of the voters and reach power thru coups.
>70s see the arise of leftist and rightish terrorism and the bloodiest coup. Society in general will never again support another coup after this one.
>democracy settles down again in 80s with the country in economic and cultural ruin.
>90s onward peronist party takes down on the whole country. Corruption arise to never seen before levels while social and macroeconomic indicators fall even below other's formerly shitiest countries in latin america.
>2000s and onwards cultural decadence continues and reinforces itself as new generations are blank brained by shitiest education, stablished narcotraffic and blatant corruption and impunity in all levels of society.

what this piece of land had different from others country in latin america were:
1. vast natural resources that made the country not completely dependant on trade
2. white eurpoean immigration that sets it appart from other latinamerican shitholes. But the last european immigration wave was 70 years ago. Generations had passed and the nieces of those europeans don't have the work ethic of their ancestors. They have been "latinamericanizased".

nah m8, not worth it to move anywhere in South America really
why do you want to move?
even with all the immigration stuff and the general European cuckoldry, I bet you should be able to find decent places in Europe far from niggers or muslims, who are only in the big cities as far as I know, or I am wrong?

unless you live in an absolute hellholle, I dont see the point of moving here
this place is decent and if you're somewhat rich, somewhat good looking, and being European, you'll have an endless flow of pussy, that's true
that's probably true anywhere in the world tho, and I doubt that's what you're looking for

mestizos and criollos are not the same thing.

mestizos = spaniard + native indian (average latinos)

criollos = hispanic "whites" born in south america