Now that the dust has settled, we can officially say

Now that the dust has settled, we can officially say

5>4>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5>6>4>3>2>1

C U T E

The prequels were much better written, they had actual characters and story, not a bunch of memes and one-liners that lack any emotion or coherence. Luke is a cliched everyboy "hero" that goes through an absurdly rapid transformation between the fifth and the sixth episodes. Anakin's emotional instability and his exposure as a psychopath are gripping; and his doomed relationship with Padme is touching. In the "original trilogy" Han, Leia, Darth Vader and Obi Wan are complete meme characters, nothing about them is remotely believable or human. And why doesn't anyone care about deaths in those movies? Leia's planet destruction, Luke's stepparents' death, all of the blown up rebels--the list could go on--all the deaths are forgotten moments later.

As for direction, the movies from the "original trilogy" were mostly incoherent, badly edited and full of logical problems. The prequel trilogy is a work of a "vulgar auteur".

I feel neutral about the series overall, and honestly don't care about trolling or contrarianism. Here are my sincere rankings:

1. "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"
2. "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace"
3. "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith"
4. "Star Wars"
5. "The Empire Strikes Back"
6. "Return of the Jedi"
8. "The Force Awakens"

Episode 7 isn't even a Star Wars movies. It is a Marvel flick masquerading as one.

4>5>6>7>3>2>1

i wanna fuck daisys pussy with my little white boy cock. i'll pound her as hard as i can in a horny rage and she'll but giggle at my efforts to please her. then when i'm done she calls in john boyega and he tells me to sit down and watch a real man fuck. so i do. i watch as john boyega fucks daisy hard and she orgasms multiple times. all the while im jerking off my little white cock imagining if i had a real dick to able to please a woman. then after john came in her mouth, he made he kiss daisy on the lips and i did. it was so nice.

she's so fucking plain looking
like staring at the color grey

Other than the throne room scene, how could 6>7?

Same

The prequels are Reddit

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like

cuckposting is my favorite

> Empire > Hope > Return > Awakens >>> Phantom > Clones = Revenge

Phantom may have Jar Jar, but honestly, It felt more authentic to me, the use of practical effects/props/sets added much that the following 2 films lacked.
Maul might be a flat killing machine but at least he was better used then Dooku & not campy like Palpatine.

kys daisyfag

/thread

kill yourself

Agreed
VA>>>movies>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>movies aping movies

She'll actually scream out in pain if you penetrate her vagina. She has like some condition that makes sex uncomfortable for her.

You know what...
Return & Awakens should have a = sign between them.
They both have 1 single thing waying them down, the Ewoks & the homaging ANH but still manage to be great regardless.

This

and I didn't really love the new one

1>3>2>6>4>5

The complexity of the trade agreements has far more depth than "space capeshit"

source
are you telling me daisy is eternally pure

7>6

What kind of underage plebfaggot are you?

so you hate TPM too?

So she prefers anal? I didn't think she could be anymore perfect.

The truth of the matter is

4>5>1>6>3>7>2

If you don't have this opinion then you are not a true fan of star wars, you're a false pretender.

This is the real list. You cannot argue against this without outing yourself as a fake fan.

this is neo tv

When the fuck will this meme of 7 being good end? It's not funny anymore

its not a meme

your post is a "meme"

>no true Scotsman

opinion invalided, trashed, and forgotten.

The only real debate anymore is whether 7 is better than the prequels.

>Prequels being ahead of anything

You have to be 18 to post here. Poorly written, poorly acted, CGI'd to death. Ewan McGregor literally carried 2 and 3

aotc is better than tfa

even if its shit. the goat soundtrack, coruscant nightlife and prime portman outweigh anything in tfa

When /film/ is made and all these retards that started posting here because of episode 7 don't follow the real board there

>In a recent Instagram post, Daisy Ridley shared a photo of herself with a clay mask and discussed being diagnosed with endometriosis at 15, dealing with painful consultations and skin problems, and discovering that she has polycystic ovaries.

Poor kid.

4>5>6>3>2>1

5>4>6>3>2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>sand is coarse
>meesa jar jar binks
>nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Got any more shit opinions?

that's not even a close one

TFA destroys the Prequels on every fundamental level.

>Ewan McGregor literally carried 2 and 3
And who carried 7 you flaming queer? That's right - nobody.

7 suffered from the same shit the prequels did, yet doesn't have the advantage of showing us how the original trilogy came into being. We at least got to see some more Jedis with 1, 2, 3, but 7 is Daisy's gaping fucking maw for 85% of the film.

nice

tfa getting btfo

just saying "b-but it's a fallacy" isn't actually an argument.

Sorry lad, you don't like star wars. You never have and never will. It's best if you just admit it and move along with your life.

KEK how fucking blind are you. the only good thing is the first 5 minutes

Han carried VII.

>no true Scotsman

5 > 4 > 6 >>> 7 >> 3 >> 1 > 2

and still was less memorable than rotj

tfa is forgetable

He got down on his knees and started slurping Rey's cunt until her juices ran over his face. That's not the Han I know.

The Han I know only does that for Leia and maybe Luke

I didn't mention 7, did I? ;-)

he didn't

Competent-but-forgettable is better than flat out retardation

I can't even tell if you anons are meming or actually this delusional anymore

"blah blah forgettable" isn't an argument.

you can't speak for everyone.

5>6>4>3>2>1

nothing memorable happens literally kill yourself plebian youll see when rian actually makes a film

(You)

>a stale remake
>not forgettable
you cant have an opinion reddit

7 > anything

only woman-hating manchildren disagree

idk how you made the leap that she doesn't have sex from that

one of my friends gets ovarian cysts often and she still gets railed on the regular

that's not objective

nice false-flag, Sup Forums.

Ciao Reddit!
>TFA
>not better than Reddit-core originals or 9gag-core prequels

>muh Reddit boogeyman shitposting

5>4>1>6>2>7>3

Fite me irl

haters BTFO

>2>7

lol no

>3 very last
You're just memeing

>I hate women
>female leads trigger me
>fucking women MGTOW!!!!

5>4>6>3>7>1>2

7 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 4 > 5

5 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 7 > 2
t. patrician

fucking this

"""patrician"""

lol yes
>my surrogate father told me a fable better slaughter the younglings
>died of a broken heart
3 was double extra stupid

why'd op enlarge her teeth

5>4>3>7>6>1>2

why do i find this girl so unappealing to look at?

Who would have thought? Karina grew up to become a movie star

MODS

How will she have kids?

switch 3 with 7 and you're right

Seven will always be last.

agreed

i want to goto comiccon with her dressed as the worlds most ghetto badly done Artoo and Threepio.

she looks like she can have fun anywhere.

I-I-I-I-I-I JUST WANT TO hold her hand ;_;

All of your opinions are objectively incorrect.
Ewan was one of the worst things in the films.

>le CGI meme
there was more CG in Ep7 m8

mmhmm nailed it

Nope. 6 is better than 7. That's the only fundamental problem here, though there's a bit of hyperbole with the difference between 6 and the prequels.

>I just now heard of the force but now I am a master at it
>Eh, I don't like killing people, guess I'll just kill everyone I used to know to escape
And it's only gonna get worse in episode 8
>Magic tree