Sup Forums this is my girl, i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else for a long time...

Sup Forums this is my girl, i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else for a long time. i've thought about agreeing with someone beforehand that he can hit on her and i'd do nothing to stop it if she went for it. i'd love to hear what you guys would want to do to her, or how you'd convince her to "cheat" wat would you do if it worked, where would you cum ? (yes it's a repost)

wow that's some kinda weird fetish you got there my dude I wonder if there's a name for it...

Get to the nudes and we might consider

yeah i'm pretty much a cuck. i'm aware

Kys faggot

She's hot user, I like. British?

we're from belgium

I'll be honest if I were single I would consider heading over lol.

Age, height, etc?

she's 23, and is 1m 55 "tall" she has D's she likes it pretty rough and also does anal. what would you want to do with her/finish ?

Depends... What are her pussy lips like? Got a pic?

yo OP is this really your chick ??

she is, tbh i'm really lucky, she's out of my league, that's part why i've been too scared to propose something like this to her, i prefer not to ruin the relationship

OK user ...I don't think you should try to get some guy to pick her up on the side
It will open all kinds of door's feel me ?

yeah it's a risk i don't know if i'm willing to take so i'm really hoping for some hot comments, it's better than nothing. but unfortunately nobody seems to want to comment what they'd do

O by the way you are a lucky man...she is top shelf ....

> this is mine

Well the whole on the side thing will fuck you up ! because it will fuck with your trust with her

>you know getting a guy on the side behind your back if I read right ...

well not really behind my back, i'd like to see how far she'd go infront of me, if it became something more regular i'd have to be there every time. but i know how dangerous it is, hence why i haven't told her

O ok she will know..am i right ???
you just watch her pick up a guy ....but you are scared she will want to too much ..am I on track with this ?

bump

Any nudes?

I have done this so ....just getting info ..before i talk about it ..user

it's 2 fold i suppose. on 1 hand it can get out of control, and the other side she might just be weirded out by the idea and loo kat me differently.

i have posted one already keeping some for if people post hot comments

I think it is hot as hell to see guys sweat my chick and fall all over her while i watch knowing she is going home with me

Was hoping for something better

we play a game with each other at the bars we go
to....... and see how meant guys and chicks we can pull

> but she always wins..god dammit ...kek

bump

will you be watching us OP ??
you want to know what i will do if you are there
or just with her ??

yes i would be watching. i'd love to know what you'd do to her. would you do anything different if i wasn't there ?

I have a massive cumshot. Would unload it all over her face for sure

na I don't think so
I would make her get undressed first right in front of us
just sit and watch her so she knows I have all the power them
tell her to lay on the bed and play with herself till I see she is wet as hell
then I would pull my pants down just enough to get my dick out
walk over and put it all the way in all in one push

You got kik?

would love to see that

how would you continue ? where would you cum ?

no, i don't have kik.

fuck her nice and slow till i get close then stop
pull out then go down on her and lick her pussy real good till I make her cum
then just as she comes down pull my clothes off and put it back in and fuck her good and deep
I am 7.5 so she will feel it deep in her

while still in her look at you and ask how she likes it
> you tell me
fuck her nice and hard just like you tell me then start telling her how i am going to cum right in her pussy nice and deep just tell her over and over how i am going to fill her up

kek.....