Do you regret your vote?

Do you regret your vote?

I do. 1st election. I'll never vote GOP again.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/330045-no-congress-members-along-mexico-border-support-funding-trumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I just assumed Clinton was going to win. Oops.

KEK

Based Roddy Piper

The choice this year was between various flavors of evil. There was no good choice.

True that

Various flavors, VASTLY DIFFERENT DEGREES.

Just read that inspired by Trump, Kim Jong-un is himself holding an election tonight!

Although he has just deleted that tweet

Right.

Its like a choice between vanilla and an actual pile of shit with rainbow sprinkles. "Vanilla isn't that yummy...and this one has sprinkles! Sprinkles user!"

And it still somehow managed to come down to the two worst candidates.

I'd have taken Ted Cruz (literally anyone from the GOP for that matter) over Trump

I'm six degrees to your ass if you don't start making sense, boy.

calm down fagg, dont forget the bullets we dodged by putting him in office, hillary would have started more wars, the libs would have never gotten their cages rattled the tpp would shut this site down, and the nationalistic movements world wide would never survive without the us being on the same page, so sit back and enjoy the show

At this point, Trump's Hillary on steroids.

>love America
>love the Constitution
>love the 2nd Amendment
>but.... fuck the Emoluments Clause
>and fuck the Nepotism Clause

I learned what the Republican Party is, anyhow.

If you looked into Trump's and Clinton's policies you would find that they had nothing similar to each other. Clinton was keen on open borders, increasing the amount of refugees the U.S. would take in, as well as further aggravating Russia and Syria with her no-fly zone policy. Trump was more into tightening the security of the U.S. border, ceasing foreign conflicts that don't benefit the U.S. and bringing back factory jobs.

The "two evils" meme is grade-school tier. If you grew a brain and researched the candidates you'd find they couldn't of been more different from each other.

I think Hillary might've tried to legally declare some of her wars, but she and Trump both ran for the opportunity to kill people. I think bloodlust was a primary motivation for both of them.

Seriously guys we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

ITT people don't understand American politics.

I'll give the rule of thumb: The most entertaining candidate wins!

Had the libertarians gone for Austin Peterson they would have a fighting chance in 2016. Instead they opted for Retardotron who felt triggered by calling illegal immigrants illegal.

Tbh I really hope they do repeal Obamacare. The Republican version of "healthcare" is what the middle class deserves.

Throw in a some tax breaks for the top 20% (while raising taxes on the middle class), and you've just delivered the death blow to the middle class.

>the same middle class that voted for trump out of ignorance, hatred, stupidity, unemployment, hatred of education, hatred of science.

I'd say the middle class deserves no more, and no less than Trump.

I don't think it would have mattered who got voted in. The US political system doesn't allow change.

They're just making a fool out of Trump til he stops trying. Just like they did with Obama

Spending tax dollars to prop up unprofitable factories truly is the wave of the future. I don't think it should be, but that is what's going to be happening. For a long time to come.

Obama gave up the first week he was in

LMFAO shills. Not at all.

>Trump was more into tightening the security of the U.S. border, ceasing foreign conflicts that don't benefit the U.S. and bringing back factory jobs.
Actually that was all Stephen Bannon. Trump is like
>im amazing. want me to bomb some arabs, ivanka? sure, daddy will do.

He just has no idea what he is doing. I honestly believe he just speaks to please whoever his current audience is. He goes back on his words, etc. Just a massive failure.

At least in America, yes.

>they elected a reality tv show host because his tweets were funny and anti-pc

say what you will. but America's easily the dumbest developed nation on earth, and dumber than many developing nations.

1. I think your a retard for voting for Trump and part of the reason why you did so is because of your frail understanding of the American government,
2. The fact that you changed your mind so quickly is further evidence of your lowly knowledge of the American government, hence I again think your a retard.

Their hasn't been enough time for Trump to accomplish anything and the fact that your willing to jump ship so quickly begets condemnation. Granted Trump was only using people like you and he is a piece of utter incompetent shit.

Any actual libertarian would want open borders

Obama never even tried to pursue his campaign promises. He was a disaster to the middle class, and a boon to Wall Street.

Obamacare? A gift to insurance companies. He's more conservative than most republicans (so's Hillary).

How would we have any way of knowing that before the election? I was talking about what he and Clinton said as candidates.

with the candidates in the running Trump was easily the best choice, though.

How long until it can fairly be called a failed presidency?

It's a pasta. The dude isn't being serious. He wants anti trumpers to sperg out and trumpers to laugh at him.

hmmm, on one hand you have a sick old lesbian cunt who wanted to continue the destruction of america that the limp wristed anti american racist muslim piece of shiit began 8 years ago, and you have someone who actually wants to bring this country back from the brink. yeah i think trump is doing just fine.

>secure borders
LOL
>no war with Russia and Syria
L0l0l0la0sld0asld0asld0asdlll
could you be any more of a shill

This is sadly very true the choices this election were abysmal.

so how´s that wall going?
got your jobs back?

Yeah maybe, but they don't have to be a cockhungry faggot about it.

Well Sup Forums, your shilling worked. You got him elected.

I kind of expected you to celebrate and then do a 360 and start trolling the cheeto.

still shilling for the man who's going to destroy you (and not by any war, by his tax/healthcare policies).

how interesting.

Yeah, Trump's doing fantastic! MURKA! WOOHOOOOOOOOO

the end unfortunately, we've had some pretty terrible presidents before tbh

Since the alternative to voting GOP it to vote Democrat, or Green, or Communist, or Libertarian...

... fuck. Why do we vote, again?

Sup Forums sucked at politics ever since reddit and tumblr colonized it.

When Paul dropped out I knew Trump was going to be the option I had to root for. I thought his debate skills were terrible, but on the other hand I want that wall.

Do any of you regert voting for him?

>Being this out of touch.

nice argument

>want that wall
autism

>his tax/healthcare policies
>implying an influx of mexicans getting free health care is sustainable.

I cant believe those things matter to you in the least, how pathetic is your life?

>regret

I shouldn't have voted. Shoulda known Gary wouldn't even pull 5%. What a joke

Haven't heard any great arguments against it, apart from mexicans and cockmonglers afraid it will be too effective.

I preferred Rand Paul, but I sure as fuck do not prefer Hillary or Johnson.

That's basically what us on the left we saying about him. Hillary was not a great choice, I would even conceed she was a bad choice, but trump as president is catastrophically worse. I know it was too much to as the right to vote for hillary, we were just hoping the right would have picked someone who was at least competent and sane for the GOP side.

Trump hate is a Reddit meme and only shills participate.

ITT

Except the flaw in your reasoning is that Donald Trump was never a legitimate GOP candidate. The Legacy / East Coast Media thrust him into the position of "GOP Front Runner" and essentially aided him in hijacking the party.

Donald Trump and his family were lifelong Democrats until the last primary. His children could not even vote for him in the NY primary because they were all registered Democrats.

Don't blame the GOP for the Trump disaster. Blame the media. They were determined to prove that conservatives could be every bit as gullible as liberals who had voted for Obama not once, but twice.

Yeah, you probably have it better living in your parents' townhouse where you don't have to concern yourself about these things.

I can tell you unequivocally that you're not going to get the wall.

You got a liberal SCOTUS. That's all you're getting out of trump.

20 billion isn't enough of an argument for a wall that will do nothing. The thing that makes me mad about the wall is we will have to build the thing and have it around for years before autists like you finally realize its pointless, forcing us to waste billions to appease some jagoffs ego. Some may never accept this, insisting it helped while collecting their government hand outs because 'all the Mexicans are already here and already took all the jobs'. A wall will do nothing to turn back the clock, giving you your obsolete jobs back. Go move to China if you really want to do menial labor.

I think Mr Pres should get down there and kick it off with the first stone.

If they're like my neighbour they'll object to the wall at first, then be the first to shout about it if a bit falls down in the wind

I bet everyone objecting has a 6' wall around their yard

loser confirmed

The same applied to Hillary.

Neither Hillary nor Trump were legitimate candidates.

Nor did I imply they were.

The GOP owns Trump now. Whatever happens, it's the GOP's fault. Period. They can easily impeach. Pence/Ryan would be 1000000x better than Trump.

The GOP's silent on Trump. Thus they're complicit.

You're a cunt.

You people gave a simpson's joke the power to end the world gg.

and if you say word one about "emails" as if it conflates in any way to this orange twat's behavior I will smack you in the face with my dick

see >cockmonglers afraid it will be too effective

> bisexual Jewish woman is afraid for her life
Even though Trump supported LGBT rights before either Clinton or Obama, and all his descendants are Jewish?

People are stupid.

as if Hillary and Obama were any better

stupid libcuck

I was part of the Never Trump crowd. We were never silent. We probably would have fought harder had we ever believed the buffoon had a snowball's chance in Hell of pulling off an Electoral College victory.

We're not complicit. We no longer identify with the GOP. Our version of conservatism looks nothing like their position papers, any longer.

I regret I voted on an absentee ballot and didn't go in person so I could laugh at shillary voters

Don't you wonder why no GOP congressman who have a border with Mexico support the wall?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/330045-no-congress-members-along-mexico-border-support-funding-trumps

Tell me why this wall will be effective

Im basing it on the success of the Hungarian border fence and the israeli wall against the palestinians. There were faggots claiming these wouldn't work either.

>oh this man is so uncouth
>he is simply ridiculous how dare you elect him?
Nice reasoning, I always suspected liberals were just pussies with an over-inflated ego

which is why your retarded

>HUR DUR OUR GUY SUCKS BUH-BUH-BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE GUYS!?!?!?!?

You scumbags are broken-record manchildren incapable of accepting responsibility for your choices. You and your dear leader speak in simple, zealous hyperbole, and you just point fingers and baww like spoiled children. Eat a bullet, dude.

And you are a pedophile, which is why you can't be trusted.

You scumbags are broken-record genderfluidchildren incapable of accepting responsibility for your choices. You and your dear leader speak in simple, zealous hyperbole, and you just point fingers and baww like spoiled children. Eat a bullet, zir.

ITT

Kind of like what Obama did.

Nah, he just did that to Obamacare lel

As if you are any better. All you people are capable of spewing is ad-hominem attacks to any who dare not conform to your world views.

Solyndra? ZBB Energy? Do they even exist any more?

Was that supposed to somehow invalidate my point rather than further prove it?

>manchildren
>incapable of accepting responsibility
>speaking in simple, zeolous hyperbole
>point fingers and cry
>spoiled children

That's actually brilliant. Saved.

>your retarded

> judging a presidency on the first 3 months

Sup Reddit

Didn't happen. Every dollar ever spent by progressives was spent wisely.

You don't know me, faggot. You don't know my politics. But I certainly know yours.

You're not complicated folks.

The votes don't really matter because of the Electoral College........sooooooo byeah

Today's brand of Democrat and Republican is atrocious.

I respect a classic liberal, and a paleo conservative.

I'm afraid the dumbest, and most extreme elements on either side of bogarted the parties.

I'm just pointing out you're both idiots. The two sides are indistinguishable in their stupidity, like the way you assume anyone who disagrees with you must support the other side.

I judged it long before - dude is a fucking idiot, has always been an idiot. He is a scammer conman - he literally ran a fake university to scam people out of money and millions doing it. Am I supposed to have high hopes for his presidency? About all I expect is 4 years of excuses, a few core GOP actions ( cut taxes for rich, SC nominations ) - and a lot of drama that goes nowhere.

says the shill

your wrong sense your a faggot

He's been alright so far, said a few dumb things but has done some good stuff in picking Gorsuch, trashing HB2 and such.

Former Drumpf voter here, not gonna lie

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>"spewing ad hominem attacks"
>attacks me based on my character

holy shit