Gf of 3 years found out i cheated, i was blacked out and dont remember it...

Gf of 3 years found out i cheated, i was blacked out and dont remember it, im thinking about killing myself just dont have the courage yet. I cant get rid of this feeling. How does it happen? Is death the solution?

As shitty as things are, time heals. I've felt like time wouldn't heal like 3 times before I realized it always will.

If time didn't heal and people didn't carry on through whatever shit they're dealing with, then every day, millions of people would be offing themselves.

killing yourself over a girl get the fuck outta here and go on tumblr faggot

How did she find out?

Lock your apps, you dimwit.
And don't kill yourself, you can still redeem yourself.

Did you fuck her?

What the fuck do you think he meant by "cheated", you dimwit?

Death is the solution.
[spoiler]Her death.[/spoiler]

just do it

If she loves you she will take you back if she don't get your hustle on and find another bitch to cheat on

I fucked a girl in the upstairs of a bar and then my roommate started doing Heroin so i kicked him out and he got mad and told her and also gave her proof.

Are you, Op dimwit?

There is a physical cheating, that is countable.

But if he just flirted with another girl, then that isxnot a dimwit move

Then find him and beat him up, tell him that "you don'y do that to me". Show him retribution.

It was a dumb drunk mistake and i was just recently really thinking about marriage, but now its lost.

You should have injected all his stash into his arm and left him on the side of the road senpai.

Suicide will literally solve all your bullshit problems faggot. Or you could stop being such a little bitch and move on. Or kill yourself. My best friend decided to hang herself and do you think she posted on Sup Forums about it? No, she didn't even leave a fucking note faggot. Do it or Don't either way you're more of a bitch than a bitch.
Also holy fuck are you a pussy. It's a fucking pussy, there's billions more. Oh but she was the love of my life. Obviously not if you fucked around you piece of shit. Fucking walk away and don't look back quit shit posting and telling all your friends how sad you are. Be a fucking man for once in your shit life. Or eat a bullet.

Faggot

All i really have had the motivation to do is kill him then off myself infront of her. But i have never hated life or anything this much until now.

Jack off infront of her before an heroingyourself

Meh won't be worth fucking your life up for shitty feelings that will subside given time.

/Thread

go on chaturbate and slash your wrists.

God you're such a little whinny faggot, bitch.
Just move on from her and deal with the pain. Time will pass and you'll move on and maybe you wont fuck up next time.

Harden the fuck up. Think of all the shit you'd give up on if you killed yourself, including the chance of you and the ex mending and trying again.

Dont be a faggot beta

looks like people still die for house
youre the one that fucked up, bitch ass nigga
pussy

Thank you Sup Forums i knew you guys would find the words to get me through this. That is a sincere thank you, its time to deal with it and move on.

eat her used tampon as penance for you humiliating abuse of her trust

Get the fuck off this board and never return faggot.

the people and numbers have spoken

Find a new girlfriend pussy

Death is the ultimate emancipation from pain.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But it is a solution.

That being said you're not depressed you're sad. Give it a few weeks.

Are you retarded is she like your first gf or something just drink and do a bunch of blow and get over it.

Join a screamo band and then self harm u fag

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW
I swear that 13 Reasons Why Show caused this influx of suicides for attention from other people

They'll think about you for maybe a month and forget about you. You parents are more likely to off themselves because they'll think they were the reasons you killed yourself.

>Thank you Sup Forums i knew you guys would find the words to get me through this. That is a sincere thank you, its time to deal with it and move on.
Oh so not only are you a faggot, but a retard too. kys, inbreed

I miss Chris Farley - he was a funny guy

>i was blacked out and dont remember it,
that would literally be rape, except:
for this shit, so you already outed yourself as a liar

yeah just kys mate

THIS
H
I
S

dude there's a better way. 1) u were blacked out; 2) she's gotta process; 3) please end it on here. i suggest a bullet to the head

you didn't cheat

you were raped

Well yeah death is one solution lol. Kind of a strange thing to kill yourself over but go for it.