Gets entire village killed

>Gets entire village killed
>Man who helped him gets his head chopped off
>Le perfect time to quip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDvY9Ke1CQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Episode 7 was a memefest for the new generation to enjoy the old trilogy, except using today's culture

What race is this guy? Southern European descent or some sort of Mestizo mix of mostly Spanish?

Don't say hispanic cause it's not a race

I believe he's Guatemalan

Was getting the village killed part of his plan?

I would

The village gets killed off after the quip

Mestizo from Guatemala.

Worse than Jar Jar? Worse than Jar Jar.

video of said quip?

Only """""white""""" hispanics trying to fit in where they don't belong get triggered by that shit jose.

Not all of them, a lot of them still died during the battle

mestizo master race my friend
t.mestizo

this is what happens when Disney is allowed to rape (the already desecrated) corpse of a franchise

you get lots of snark and memes with no weight or pathos.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDvY9Ke1CQs
Starts at like 3:20

>It looks like...
>He didn't fly so good

Actually that video sucks and doesn't show it properly, I can't find it

>No one complained about quips until Honest Trailers made fun of them for Age Of Ultron

>he watches Honest Trailers of capeshit

15 year old detected.

I can't get over how much of a soundstage this looks like.

Since he quips throughout the rest of the movie in other dangerous situations we could assume that's how he deals with stress.

Or we can just realize he's a poorly written character in a movie of poorly written characters.

Joss Whedon was a mistake.

What we can assume from his quipping is that it's a marvel/disney movie under the disguise of star wars

>her home town, the place she's been living for the past 10+ years is getting blown up
>everybody she knows is dying around her in explosions
>she's inches from instant death

>the thing that upsets her is that somebody is holding her hand in an attempt to lead her to safety

No has no emotional attachment to anyone there, Rey only cared for her parents and stupidly believed they would be back for her.

Man you guys really hate any levity.

Imagine if Indiana Jones came out today, Sup Forums would shit their pants over it, like: "we what the fuck, his life is in danger and he's making quips about a little Asian kid? This is so reddit"

You guys need to lighten up, Star Wars has always been campy

You could sense that Indiana was hardboiled and shit, somehow the gravity of the situation wasn't diminished by the comments he made

Fuck off Reddit

Doesn't change the fact that you jump on every reddit-tier meme that comes your way.

Please don't defend shitty JJ Abrams bullshit.

It's like you never watched Star Wars.
>her planet destroyed
>her family and friends dead
>in prison and about to be executed
>stormtrooper comes in
>"LMAO MANLET"

>is shown to be horrified at war
>has to fight his former comarades in escape
>quips away

this to be quite honest mi familia