Jeez, what's with this board...

Jeez, what's with this board? I came here hoping to educate some young adults around my age about Secretary Clinton and some of the common misconceptions surrounding her platform positions, and what do I find? Racism, sexism, xenophobia, transphobia, antisemitism... this is crazy. We're all one race, the human race. We need to work together, not tear each other apart. Mother Earth has no borders. That's why I'm with Her.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

>We need to work together

Good luck with that.

when will he get married

That fucking disgusting face

Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? What if you could end all of your pain? Wouldn't it be worth it?

When you're with your friends and you find out they're not agents of Satan who want to burn in hell for all eternity

he wont

I know right! Everyone on this site is full of hatred. I'm glad #I'mWithHer #LoveTrumpsHate

FUCK OFF SHILL

Im fucking embarrassed to share the same name as this cuck.

Allies, yay!

#DealMeIn

This guy is so fucking repulsive

what did make you think to open such obvious low energy troll thread?
ps : america sucks you are cucked by israel and to prove to the world you are worth anything you must destroy them.

Neck yourself.

>wanting to be friends with an Amish hipster

He looks just like a caricature.

pack up your shilling, globalist bullshit and fuck off

Dispel cock into anus

kek

9/10

you sure triggered a lot of people

to everyone else, this is just a shitposter, not a shillbot. Stupid

#OurDiversityIsOurStrength

Get fucked, faggot.

And that's why I'm a #Clintoris

We're all in this together whether you like it or not friend. If you're in a region where cannabis is legal you should try vaping some while watching Carl Sagan, it will help with your perspective and make you less territorial. If you're white like me you need to work a little harder to undo all the bad karma our people have built up in the past, obsession with boundaries is part of that illness you need to kick.

That's his face when his racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic friend was really his own reflection in the mirror.

i would smash his face

kek @ that image

His face when his fellow neegro Clinton supporters are about to fuck him up just for being white. White privelleage indeed.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>when your' friends with someone the you find out they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphopic

>that fucking nose

>we're all one race, the human race

Well we can be the human race away from each other, send the niggers back to Africa & mudslime back their shitty sand pits in the shittle east would solve so many problems.

Wow what are the odds of me seeing the exact same wording of this comment a number of times in quick succession.

PURE COINCIDENCE.

Man I'm really bad with Poe's Law

Aussies tier shitposting from the good ol US of A.
Make us proud, son.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Don't buy into that Republican-funded lie. No one is being paid to shill for hillary, it's just a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Nah fuck the nigger jew spic platform, it's for faggots who love sucking like dick with their estrogen pills.

You forgot homophobia you sick freak!

NO ONE IS BEING PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY. IT'S A REPUBLICAN-FUNDED LIE AND A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO SMEAR HER CAMPAIGN.

This nigga got some big-ass eyes.

Low energy b8

>when your' friends with someone the you find out they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphopic

So does every race everywhere need to undo bad karma?

Where do we make the distinction that reparations have been achieved?

Go back in time far enough and every race is guilty of genocide.

Will you personally take some nigerians into your home?

If you are a paid shill, you are literally the lowest piece of shit there is.

If not, you are instead just incredibly naive. That idealism could be commendable, if it wasn't so dangerous and impactful on the way of life for me and my kids.

So many shills. At least they all get bored because they realize they can't change Sup Forums

RACISTSEXISTXOPHOBIC RACISTSEXISTXOPHOBIC

>That idealism could be commendable, if it wasn't so dangerous and impactful on the way of life for me and my kids.

A couple white children is a small price to pay for the millions of people of color we've terrorized, oppressed, enslaved, lynched, and murdered through American history.

Check out this cuck. Kek!

>the nose
is this even real

Why do only white people have to pay back anything?

Every race in history has been a cunt.

Fuck you for thinking white people alone are guilty. Seriously fuck you. I hope you get cancer.

faggot hipster kike die in fire

Oh fuck the shills are out in full force.

i agree friend. The idea that anyone is being paid to shill for Hillary, our next president is a nasty and harmful Republican funded lie.

>Why do only white people have to pay back anything?

Probably because white people have caused more suffering in the world than any other race.

Let me know when black people cause a world war or genocide people just because they're Jewish.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

What the fuck is the thought process behind a picture like that? So this guy was just standing around waiting for the subway and thought "You know what, I should take a stupid picture of myself and post it on Facebook with some caption about how I don't like racism and shit! Then everyone will know what an enlightened person I am!"

Virtue signaling at its most pathetic...

Read a book you fucking moron.

White people are far from the worst. Mongols hold that crown in recorded history.

Black-person enforced slavery and genocide is happening in Africa today.

You are a misinformed cancer.

Also look at Jewish history. Every race hated them everywhere they went. It's just that they have now made it illegal to criticize them.