Megyn Kelly has been sounding a little bit happier on her show lately. What happened...

Megyn Kelly has been sounding a little bit happier on her show lately. What happened? Did she finally make amends with Donald? Did they fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29H1CDWMgss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She fucked Alex Jones. Trump watched.

She and Trump had negotiated a cease fire late last month which is why she has hasn't been going after him as hard. I have a feeling that Trump will offer her a position in his cabinet once he gets elected. I think Megyn would make a great WHPS.

He thanked her for a nice comment, then she went to his tower, and now she's full of good feelings.

If you keep your eyes on the long game, you'll see a different set of issues at play.

right

in

the

ur gay

pussy

fuck you Pajeet, i was so damn close !

>Did they fuck?
You need your mouth washed out with hand sanitizer, vulgar OP. Trump is bringing dignity and gravitas back to the White House. It won't be another Clinton flophouse, Trump is loyal to his wife and family.

take that, gaylord

vice president, baby.

What the fuck?

Are you drunk nigger?

She watched the Donald telling Wolf Blitzer how bad his ratings were.

She knows the next president will bleed from ... wherever. And that president will give all women a huge fat raise.

she had a left frontal lobe lobotomy and is on enough mood stabilizers to put most people in a catatonic state

I think she stopped bleeding from her whatever

I want to fuck Megyn Kelly

Does anybody have the picture of Megyn Kelly's pussy?

yea but I ain't sharing

Me too 2bh

Are you? It's been obvious since the 1st debate that Trump has a crush on Megyn, you'd have to be blind not to see it. SS this post, she will be the White House Press Secretary.

They had a one-on-one at Trump Tower and she makes it sound like they fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=29H1CDWMgss

She just did an interview with Trumps spokeswoman and some reptilian Jewish democratic shill who she let interrupt the Trump person every fucking time she spoke. Her show is unteachable, she's a globalist agent.

>my husband
>HA
>I told them all no

kek

sharing is caring