I wonder how she'll respond lol

What about anal fisting?

This is my dad he raped me

I know where you live

8=====D O:

ok

ironically not funny

we are littty

Listen to me, young lady. What I am going to do is unseen. I'm going to attack your asshole like no one has ever done before. I'm going to stick my nose so far up your butthole, I'm going to snort out your poop. Tomorrow. I will. Rape you.

roll

Let's go get some froyo together

"sorry, my dog hacked my phone"

Hey, I didn't download tinder for you, I didn't put your photos and I didn't force you to swap right, so how about you stop being a bitch and answer the damn question.

ofndj

wasted dubs
if dubs: do you like traps?

I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat ass, and I'm all out of ass

Sorry, my asshole friend took my phone.
Let's start again, do you like creampies?

I like to drink sink water sometimes.

Oh, before you make any decisions, do you like traps? Im asking because I am one.

Do you hate jews?

reroll

Did you know Niggers can gain magic powers by raping pygmies?

reroll

Now I googled ofndj

...then creampies

Stop posting this shit you homo

reroll PLEASE

rerolling

I am thirsty, can I suck your left titty?

i am not a nigger

Will you be my dad?

You can taste my froyo after baby.

Pls gib /mlpol/ admin

Roll

Reroll

Reroll

Trump will make Palestine Israel again.

Rolll

Are you still there op

Please....

Fucking dubs now. I cant be arsed waiting.

Rip

I screenshot this conversation then post it on Sup Forums

I'm sorry I'm having a couple of seizures right nearaijer34ji3r

Rip OP

Roll

Rollllll

CMON JESUS HELP US GET THIS DUB

Dub

>This is my dad he raped me
I'm her dad and YEAH I DID
would recommend

Roll

Roolll yoi cunt

Yes

Winrarrr

THANK YOU JESUS

What about long walks on the beach after creampies?

I'll roll for this

winrar

djxjcd

And by froyo i mean my penis

reroooll

ROLL TO THE MAX

Wanna know the difference between matter and essence?

Please respond ;_;

I practised meme wizardry since i'm nine, today i am able to destroy a stick with my head

Rollo pollo

A friend told me this lines are get the girls wet everytime. Is it working with you?

>Inb4 unmatch

Seminal fluids* fucking dumbass

Sorry for the rude messages, my dad stole my phone and messed around on my tinder.

I'd genuinely like to have a conversation with you & get to know you a bit. Tell me, you like creampies?

REROOLL

This is a waste of dubs
Regards.

i want to be meryl's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her marissa hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her marissa face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

REROLL

Roll

Rolling for this

If you want I can also glace your froyo with my special glace, if you know what I mean.

Yess

kek

We need this

I'm sorry, a friend took my phone and was trying to joke around. He's really immature, so I don't know why I still hang around with him. Your picture is really nice and I'd like to get to know you a little better. Would you be interested in meeting up for a bite to eat? Maybe afterwards we could visit an animal shelter and volunteer to play with the little pups and kits for a while to help them forget their life isn't guaranteed and they may be put to sleep at any moment if they don't get adopted. Maybe we could sneak away and get into the prescription room and steal some Ketamine, take it and then fuck on a pile of carcasses from animals that weren't cute enough for anyone to save. We could slice one up and use its blood as lube when I thrust my cock into your little shit hole. Hit me up soon!

Kek

My froyo comes in like a yo-yo straight into your face just like when I got maced.

ROLLLLLL FUCKING ROLLL

Re-roll

Roll

this is really bad and you should feel bad.

Definite roll.

jdndjdjdn

rolling

GET DUBS!

faggot

YAASSSS

WINRAR!

Winrar