cia

Morrison Bat Epic as Affleck trilogy and/or spinoffs

Batman and Son
Black Glove
RIP
Batman and Robin
Return of Bruce Wayne
Batman Inc

Colorful super heroics with humor and huge cast to sell toys but also pathos and heart

I would watch a Dark Knight Strikes Again film before I would watch Morrison bullshit.

If Maus got made into a movie they'd turn Art's dad into a sympathetic character instead of the mega Jew he was

>Morrison bullshit.

Scott Snyder pls go be edgy somewhere else

None. I prefer comics to stay as comics.

but

Crossed

crossed is fucking garbage

>make yet another Holocaust story
>but this time with cartoon mice
>autists everywhere will sperg over how deep it is

i agree. comics is already a visually driven medium. no need to adapt them into film. especially not that superhero dreck.

the comic was made in 1980

This, Maus is fucking trite and a vulgar cash-in.

Well he was an asshole before the camp. After that he was just pretty good at surviving.

Any of these.

T. Fedora atheist

>Minecraft
You must be 18 or over to post on Sup Forums

Here's your (You).

Yeah, that's the only bait in that image.

>in anime
>in video games
>in comics

David Fincher was interested in doing this years ago but nothing came of it

Revenger is my top pick. It and Terror Assaulter O.M.W.O.T. ( One Man War on Terror) would make great Cannon style films.

Suicide Squad

maus would get an oscar but not for good reasons.

Can someone explain this (you) thing?

Most of them wouldn't be very marketable.

Megg, Mogg, and Owl, but as a low budget, Adult Swim series.

>Animated Movie
Kairos in the vein of the series trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hzlmUqteKQo

>Live Action Movie
The Wrenchies

sure here you go

calm your triggering, poltard.

Transmetropolitan

They would probably transform it into leftist propaganda though instead of a holistic critique of the entire system

Seconding this

Fuck JL or the Avengers or whatever the fuck Valiant is trying to do, I want to read/watch the adventures of "20 something non-human dropouts getting high and fucking up"

Megg, Mogg and Owl on AS would be so great

Oh Pepe, things used to be so simple.

Pixar please

There was a Meg and Mog cartoon. It'd be funny to have a Sealab 2021 type deal, but not as great as just a straight up series.

Hanselmann's style wouldn't even be that difficult to imitate for animation.

>no mention of Planetary

Sup Forums is plebs and shit taste

Fukn saved. I'm gonna be dripping in (You)s.

Lackadaisy. It'd be so refreshing if it was hand-drawn too.

I love Ellis, but deep down, I'm never going to forgive him for abandoning Fell.

Re-reading Nextwave soothes the hurt, but seeing a new fucking Trees every month on the shelves brings back the pain.

Be cool to see an indie studio make something

Maybe if they did it live action with real animals.

anything is trite to you im sure

The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck would be Disney's greatest movie epic.

>it's a Sup Forums talks about non-cape comics more than Sup Forums episode
Fucking nice. I want a King City movie

Great!

well, making the jews rats makes is symbolic

King City live action or animated would be great, except my fear would be that the puns and background jokes would get lost in the shuffle.

Also, Graham is the hero comics needs.

I can't imagine any other modern creator being handed a Youngblood castoff, and make it as fucking quality as Brandon and co. did.

subtle, i like the bait thrown here and there, could use some improvement though

>perpetuating the Jewish lies
Thanks Sup Forums

Like we really need more jewish holocaust movies.

>videogames
>art

>literally impossible

The RIP storyline (along with battle for the cowl) is fucking great.

>Is this that wordless dinosaur comic, Age of Reptiles?

A well done adaptation of Automatic Kafka would be pure kino.

Fables would be cool (I say this having played The Wolf Among Us and read a few volumes). They should make it more like TWAU, and less like Once Upon a Time

Crossed is shit after the first one and maybe MAYBE Wish You Were Here, or the one with the soldiers

The rest are all some terrible rehash of fedora-tier "Humans are the real monsters" shit

All of crossed is literally so bad it's good.

That comic where only one male remains alive while the whole world is all females. It'd be easy since it's all women so SJW would praise the fuck out of it the moment it was advertised.

Then you see that it followed the comic 1:1 and everyone sees how crazy women really are when they are in charge.

>them SJW's pissed as fuck when they see women pretending to be men and using their hair for mustaches and goatees.

Fables is pro israeli propaganda. I'm not even kidding when I say the comic is a neocon circlejerk.

Elaborate

>women are crazy when in charge
I think you missed the point the comic was making. Which is that no smooth transition to power or order can occur when about half of mankind drops fucking dead in a short period of time.

"Ow the edge: the comic "

>Fables is pro israeli propaganda. I'm not even kidding when I say the comic is a neocon circlejerk.

The only part I can remember about that shit is Bigby bombing Gepetto's magical grove because "hurr anyone that hurts Israel gets punished sevenfold" or something like that

You should read the interviews the creator's done.

>Sup Forums has better taste in comics than Sup Forums

Early Ennis Crossed has legitimately great aspects, but "Crossed" as a brand name tends to collapse on itself when handed to less qualified creators.

The only real problem Fables would face in a proper adapatation is that it would be accused of copycating its own copycats.

Y: The Last Man
>woman who accidentally kills someone because she doesn't know proper trigger discipline in the second issue
It has its moments, like every BKV ongoing, but the ending falls on its own face, like every BKV ongoing. Saga's ending should be spectacular, but not for the intended reasons.

What are you talking about? It was basically a dude trying to find his sister while multiple "Factions," of women kill each other for stupid shit. Till one faction realizes that there is a dude alive and want to take him for a sex slave.

There was almost nothing in the comic about "Transitions of power," It was just pure fighting for retarded reasons.

>What did he mean by this?

Ok, fair enough, I didn't get that far. I just thought the characters and setting were cool, and pulled off really well in the game.

I was born in Israel, maybe it's my subconscious telling me to like it or some shit

Fair enough, I guess Fablestown is a pretty heavy-handed Israel allegory in hindsight

>The only real problem Fables would face in a proper adapatation is that it would be accused of copycating its own copycats.

I'm still pissed off that Once Upon A Time show wasn't a Fables adaptation 2bh

>Israel pushes everyone's shit because they have the largest female army
>parts dealing with factions trying to manta in infrastructure with less people around
Yeah ok.

yea

Hate to be that bitch, but what is this? Image search just returns "plant".

I think it's from a comic called crow killers or crow cillers
I like the artist's art and the comics are okay
It feels like reverse image search has gotten noticeably worse recently

>It feels like reverse image search has gotten noticeably worse recently
It seriously has, your uploaded image is 1500x500, and yet all google takes in is 125x41. If I LOOK for it I'll be able to find it, I just appreciated the art in the sense that it's well executed in its style without falling into a niche that is too common.

Thanks for the leads, I'll find it eventually.

>Jewish guy next to me on plane reading this
>tfw I troll him into thinking that I'm a good goy and I say how I heard it's really good

You beat me to it. Would definitely want it done in comic style animation though

>Naruto
>3 Pink Floyd albums
>Bioshock Infinite
>Boyhood

Holy fuck this is good.