Why are Liberals hypocritical and have double standards on most issues?

Why are Liberals hypocritical and have double standards on most issues?

Because they are not informed and don't know how to conform to normal society.

why do you like boy butts?

How is Michael Moore hypocritical and of double standards?

Because that's humans in general. Conservatives flip flop just as much if not more.

Both sides employ a rivalry of fierce mental gymnastics. It has nothing to do with principles and issues, it's about beating the other side deep down. However they have to stretch their beliefs to make themselves feel like they have won, they will.

It's easier to be complacent if you can blame the reason things aren't perfect on someone else.
Politics 101.

test

Could you elaborate?

because they make appallingly sweeping generalizations

Because when your political opponents largely believe the earth is 6000 years old and evolution is a lie, it's easy to become complacent and intellectually lazy.

Because they are probably not really liberal. They just say they are.

lurk for 10 more years before posting

>derp

Because we know better than to give you fucking jackasses an inch on anything.

There's no rational reason to be rational with irrational conservitards.

Judging by his rhetoric so far, I'd say he considers everyone and everything that is even the slightest bit to the left of him to be absolute flaming insanely leftist wingnuts.

I voted for Trump and Hillary.
Does that make me conservative or liberal?
And is that a case of double standards?

>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Muslim bans nuked over and over
>Stays in NAFTA after Exxon told him he's stupid and Canada and Mexico tells him to get stuffed.
>No Wall funding, Congress flat out told him to get stuffed.
>So ignorant he got schooled by China on North Korea
>So stupid, the Queen of England had to school him on how the EU works.
>So idiotic he admitted being ignorant about NATO when he claimed it was obsolete
>Filled cabinet with Globalists and gave Treasury to Goldman Sachs despite saying all the opposite during the campaign
>talked smack about executive orders for years, yet that's all he did in 100 days
>talked smack about Obama playing golf for years, yet that's all he does during weekends
>has spent on travel in 3 months as much as Obama in 2 years.
>wastes taxpayers money with his wife staying in NY costing hundreds of thousands of dollars every day
>only achievements are deregulation to allow more polluted air and water and to allow bankers to screw clients with no consequence and purging real science from web sites.
>plans to send US in bankruptcy with the biggest corporate tax cut ever, making the rich even richer and screw 90% of the country
>Allowed ISPs to collect and sell your Internet data history
>First budget proposal eliminates jobs and retraining programs coal states used to recover jobs.
>Three tier tax plan arbitrarily raises taxes on half the country - including half his own supporters. (Not Taxed Enough Already?)
>In a FOX internew, said of constitutional checkes and balances, “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

Are you tired of winning yet?

Pic related. GOP bullshit has been going for quite some time now.

>muh Benghazi

It must be so scary to be a liberal.
Being worried constantly if you're going to say the wrong thing, and offend all of the people you think are your friends, but only keep you around because you hold the exact same views. Then when you finally slip up and disagree once, you're now automatically a racist sexist nazi bigot trumptard because as you said you give no one an inch.

Everyone disagrees. It's about being a piece of shit. Honestly, not being a piece of shit isn't that hard. Step off of Sup Forums and give it a try sometime.

>politifake.org

Why is it that almost 100% of the posts I see that ask "Why are/do ..." vast over generalizations if not literally strawmen?

Does it sound like I'm scared to say shit to you, faggot?
Go fuck your little sister again and come back when you grow up enough to have a conversation with me, boy.

It's called caring, and giving a shit about other people for a change.

>not informed
>republicans fucking up healthcare for everyone
>republitard president woefully uninformed on all major and minor issues
>mfw

Why are Sup Forumstards shitting up Sup Forums?

I love this thread. Sadly, while I am pretty liberal, I do think there are problems with some of our extremists. I think some of the conservative types are also well meaning, but a lot of the more vocal ones seem to be fuelled by hate.

It's like the extremists on both sides think they're telling for everyone, and that's all anyone can ever see, so am the reasonable people end up fighting each other over beliefs that very few actually hold, rather than having reasonable debates about our more moderate differences.

Rate my political views Sup Forums. I would fucking kill the fool that tries to take my guns, landwhales don't deserve human rights, corporations suck dick, police are too militant, Hillary is a massive cunt /liar, trump is a titanic failure, Russian weapons embargo needs to go, Muslims are treated unfairly, ISIS needs to get wiped out asap, and I support gay rights.

This here. If I wanted stimulating intellectual conversation, I sure as fuck wouldn't be here.

>extremists as a rule are a problem
Anyone just casually have a medal lying around for "saying something everyone already knew"? This guy deserves it.

No. It's called being a fascist communist hypocrite who justifies their shitty actions by saying "we must have equality for everyone, but only my kind of equality, because my team knows better than your team".
Fucking conceited cucks.

Social libertarian/10. Good on you.

/k/omrade what are you doing on Sup Forums?

Samefag

Hillary had lesbo affairs with gross women ( yoko ono) puke .
Chelsey isn't even raper bills kid
>they overlooked plenty with that cunt

Your political views lead to constant suicidal frustration because they're incoherent and you have no one you can really open up to and be yourself with, especially in public. 10/10, graet success.

You wouldn't be on Sup Forums either. Dohohoho.

I wonder if we can make it a bannable offense to start shit like this on Sup Forums

Yeah, pretty much this.

Also, everyone who complains too hard about hypocrisy is looking at the strawman-grade fringe lunatics of the opposition and comparing them to fairly smart moderates on their own side. Which is also hypocrisy.

jacking it and spreading the word of common sense.

Why are Right-wing(sts) hypocritical and have double standards on most issues?

>I've drowned in the kool aid and am a massive faggot; please rape my face.

oh me too. I'll catch you back at the magical place later

You show your inability to understand even the simplest conversation.
>does it sound like I'm scared to say shit to you?
That was not what I was referring to when I say liberals must be afraid around other liberals, because I'm not a liberal Actual faggot.
So why are you even bringing me into this?

>:D :D :DD

Kek. Okay, you got me there

As if I give a fuck what you think, conservitardass

>magical
Why yes. Yes it is.

>Hillary and Yoko-ono
Okay, gotta go stab myself in the brain with a q-tip, and hope the visual goes away.

Why does every butthurt left cuck always have to use every meme and quote by the right, and just switxh around the words so it says "right wing" in front of everything?
Oh right, because you're all brainwashed zombies that just follow, and cannot seem to be creative or original in anything you do.

you must be one of those "everything is black and white" faggots that have managed to divide our country for the past 2 centuries. Good on you fuckboy. Im actually extremely open about these views in public and I get along with both sides of the political spectrum because of my incredibly balanced views. Nice try though.

>constervitardass
As if I give a fuck about what you assume I am because of some text on a screen when I'm not one at all.

>Implying the leftist agenda isn't anything but double standards
Are you fucking kidding me??

Pretty astute my friend. Though judging trump as a failure before he's even been in office a year is a bit silly, and Muslims being treated unfairly is bullshit.

> Cucks
Do you think anyone who uses that word is taken seriously?

How exactly do you think you're giving a shit about other people? How are your ideals improving people's lives?

His South Park version is more normal looking than him in real life kek

did it work

Liberals aren't hipocrits. You have to have morals, standards and principles do be a hipocrit.

Yeah, like he needed any help. Every world leader saw him as the pussy bitch he is.

>I disregard complete discriptions because the edgy insult at the end of it is what people often describe me as
You know this makes nobody give a fuck about if you give a fuck or not?

Just speaking from my experience on the second one. Saw some local high school kids (redneck fucks of course) following some poor kid yelling at him, calling him sandnigger, suicide bomber, telling him that just because he was born here doesnt mean he is an American etc. Come down here to the south and you'll see what I mean. The KKK is still active in some parts and do a good job of terrorizing ethnic communities. Some of these kids are followed home and beaten.

that's hilarious given that the republicunt base is basically retarded white trash and the president they elected is the biggest retard on the planet

I don't base my life on improving others. My life is mine to be in order of and better or worsen.
Yours is yours to waste on bullshit ideals thinking you're going to change the world by giving so much of a shit that it offends anyone who doesn't have a liberal stick up their ass.

>posts a fresh of presidential approval ratings before the president even did anything, by a poll that picked the wrong winner in the last election.

The problem with politics in America is the politicians doubling down on the most polarized issues, when in reality, the country is damn near 50/50 for both major parties.

>imply both presided during the most devastating non-domestic terrorist event in history resulting in a slew of new policies and domestic reforms.

GG retard, but taking 50 steps to get 50 feet is a hell of a lot more justifiable than taking 50 steps to gain 5 feet, and that's just ignoring that 90% of Obama's executive orders did nothing but strip rights from the states and the individual.

Nice outdated pasta tho.

they're ill informed and easily manipulated. They're the exact same as those idiots who believe fox news is truth, they just watch CNN and read buzzfeed articles. When it comes time to cut down the population they're going to be the first to go.

>I use buzzwords when talking seriously about describing politicians and politics and expect people to take me seriously
While also probably being this faggot
Which proves this threads point.