Ben Carson earlier today went on camera after Paul Ryans remakes saying he could not support trump as nomination yet...

Ben Carson earlier today went on camera after Paul Ryans remakes saying he could not support trump as nomination yet. Carson went on the record saying that the VPresident needs to put America first and that could be a Democrat. If the GOP wants to be a bitch about Trump being the nomination we can just piss them off more and put Jim Webb on the ticket. Sup Forums has been so flooded with hillary shills you haven't gotten fresh news all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IQr9kMHdU8
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/05/trump-carson-vp-republican/83990758/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remarks* sorry

reeeeeeeee so close to becoming president

Bump

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Why is Carson saying this?

Is he Trumps official press man?

I'm okay with this.

Shut up shill and fuck off

HE is saying this because he is vetting vp picks with trump. Also. Paul Ryan won't support trump so fuck his party. We will do what they did to the reform party. Fucking traitors.

Doesnt matter bernie's gonna become the big P and Mcafee is gonna be our new VP. That'll be the best outcome for the USA.

What the actual fuck are you doing here

Webb please.

Smear campaign isn't needed, she can fuck her own shit up on her own.

In all honesty trump is still gonna lose to "shit"lary. Prepare to have our first female president you fucking cuck. FEMALE POWER! We'll finally be able to show the stupid patriarchy about who really rules the world.

Hillary-Trump
I'll vote for that

Bump

I'd rather he grab someone from the libertarian party.

>Refugee Cruz cucks who left for them will be so mad

Based Ben

Jesus the shills on this thread are terrible

Heil Trump.

I don't care as long as they get shit song and done great!

Trump and Sanders ticket

Sup Forums YOU DID IT

YOU MEMED JIM WEBB INTO THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

Stop posting this meme you cuck

Get hyped

Its going to be Webb

That would actually work

I really wanted Kasich but what happened when Paul Ryan said he won't support trump I want the party to burn. I don't care if trump loses as long as he fucks that party up.

Huntsman not actually a bad idea

youtube.com/watch?v=_IQr9kMHdU8

>wanted Kasich
Learned you lesson I hope

Can someone tell me who huntsman is

Kasich would give the Don Ohio tho how can you be against that

Trump is what America needs right now, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking traitorous piece of shit or a foreigner. Bernie is a fucking pushover and a coward, and Hillary belongs on a cross(no affiliation with the Church, I just like crucifixion)

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Why would Carson say it could be a democrat? Why else would he say this?! He's preparing people. There's no other explanation. There is NO other reason to talk about a fucking DEMOCRAT even possibly, conceivably, being the republican VP.

IT'S HAPPENING

Sign me the fuck up.

hue

HOOOOLLLLYYYY SHHIIIITTTTT

Sign me the fuck up.

HOLY SHIT
IT'S FUCKING WEBBENING
WE NEED TO STOP MEMING IMPOSSIBLE SHIT INTO EXISTENCE BEFORE WE CAUSE A NUCLEAR WAR OR SOMETHING

Jim Webb get hype

>impossible

It's like you don't want to Make America Great Again...

>Hillary dindu nuffin

Trump's going back on it and saying it will be a Republican
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/05/trump-carson-vp-republican/83990758/
What a strange thing for a mega-conservative like Carson to say, though. Something's going on. Trump might just be trying to keep the peace for now.

>and were going to win
>and win
>and win
>were going to win so much that you're going to be tired of winning

it's Bernie

>two articles about a Trump/Webb ticket in the past 24 hours

#CoalBerners leave, this is a #KillForHill board

>Webb is 70 year old
>Trump is almost 70

How do they do it?

Trump absorbs memetic energy from us and the spirits of those he stumps
Webb lifts and is kept young through asian pussy

YES TRUMP WEBB 2016

One has killed so many gooks that he has stolen their essence and will remain youthful forever

The other has so much money he takes an injection of it every so often (like Major Johnson did to cure his AIDS) to retain his youth

Webb was a republican once.

Clean living. Treat your body with respect and you can have similar results.

It might be some ploy where Webb declares himself a Republican a few weeks before Trump picks him.

All I know is that considering Carson is literally in charge of picking Trump a VP, and he would be aware of something like Trump only wanting a Republican. This slip up doesn't make any sense, something is going on.