APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

>mouyes

Liverpool will cuck him

b-but Conte's success is all thanks to mouyes, Sup Forums told me so

well in Mouyes defense Costa and Hazard were clearly playing like shit on purpose last season

That's cuz he became an unlikeable bastard with awkward tactics.

And why do you do think that happened?

>on purpose
[citation needed]

>shoots on target: 41
>goals scored: 34
That's really impressive, how does he do it?

Conte is so based (Arsenal fan)

Only manager to come in to a big club and do things.

i think shot on target faced means how many times opponents shot against u yes?

honestly he'd have a 90% if not for the absolute horrible state of the team when he picked it up

Oh shit, I didn't see that

Well, he is a fraud then, Liverpool is gonna win it all.

S-sorry. xD

i don't think there are people retarded enough to seriously think this, not even on this board

honestly if I weren't a chelsea bandwagoner I'd push this meme ironically lul

zaza

triggered

why was he replaced as the coach for italy?

>replaced
he was in talks with Chelsea way before the Euros started

He left cause Italy has no talents coming up and the federation/clubs are a bunch of cucks who would rather field 11 niggers in the youth teams and win easy cause muh physical prowess or 30 yr old south americans instead of letting italian youngsters develop so he fucked off as soon as possible.

Still did great with one of the worst italian sides of all time at the euros.

It's not obvious from the fact that they went from being the two best attacking players in the league to the two worst over a single summer with no change in style of play or teammates, then went right back to their old selves after Mourinho was fired?

This was just yet another case of a bunch of petulant overpaid Chelsea players giving up because they wanted the manager to get fired. Say what you will about Real Madrid's divas, but when they're organizing rebellions against their manager at least they still qualify for the CL.

>He left cause Italy has no talents coming up and the federation/clubs are a bunch of cucks who would rather field 11 niggers in the youth teams and win easy cause muh physical prowess or 30 yr old south americans instead of letting italian youngsters develop so he fucked off as soon as possible.

kek, I remember some Italian coach tried to explain this to a reporter, used the wrong words, and the media made it sound like he was a Nazi or something.

>some coach

That was Arrigo Sacchi, look him up.

They played shit because they were overweight and they were overweight because Mourinho gave them too much time off

Incredible

if he had half of the italian side from 2006 we would have won last euros

What position in the Italian national team do you hold?

It's Pirlo lad